Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

morgellons disease

kidagakash

Also .... Debris just started forming in every corner of my house.. swep Clean it's there again next day.. looks like sesame seeds . Some have VERY SMALL HAIRs coming out of them.. YES A SMALL piece of debris WITH A HAIR!! WTF?

20 minutes ago, Patricia Brannan said:

Also .... Debris just started forming in every corner of my house.. swep Clean it's there again next day.. looks like sesame seeds . Some have VERY SMALL HAIRs coming out of them.. YES A SMALL piece of debris WITH A HAIR!! WTF?

Sounds like mold spores.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've read about (AND WITNESSED) a kind of ""glow"" on the debris when it gets "active"..(mind you I'm 100% clean no drinking or drugs) like it "lights up" at times..but the WEIRDEST part is the " lining up in rows " of 2s and 3s.. PLEASE TELL ME S O M E B O D Y Else has witnessed this? And ""active"" hairs also.. AND when it's active.. I get a ""shock like"" sensation for a ""nano second"" if I touch it when it's active. They gonna come take me to the nuthouse if the wrong person reads this I swear!

On 3/19/2019 at 2:30 PM, moonman said:

So you shed chunks of gunpowder and you don't have a sample to take to a doctor? You leak sticky resin from red splotches and the doctors find nothing wrong?

It sounds like the "mental health" assessment is spot on. Obviously something that horrible and severe would have testable evidence in spades - if it actually existed.

Dude this health problem does exist, here's a link.

https://www.healthline.com/health/morgellons-disease

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Patricia Brannan said:

I've read about (AND WITNESSED) a kind of ""glow"" on the debris when it gets "active"..(mind you I'm 100% clean no drinking or drugs) like it "lights up" at times..but the WEIRDEST part is the " lining up in rows " of 2s and 3s.. PLEASE TELL ME S O M E B O D Y Else has witnessed this? And ""active"" hairs also.. AND when it's active.. I get a ""shock like"" sensation for a ""nano second"" if I touch it when it's active. They gonna come take me to the nuthouse if the wrong person reads this I swear!

Pictures, PLEASE.

• Like 1

1. Stop picking at your skin. Even if you think you think you see something really interesting trying to come out, don't pick.

2. Tee Tree Oil will burn raw skin and aggravate the condition. Ease off for a while. 

3. Some people have found that if they simply can manage to ignore it, it goes away.

11 hours ago, Patricia Brannan said:

Small debris that's NOT A BUG jumps like a flea AND changed shape when you touch it gentally.  Small debris wether it's lint pieces or dirt.. doesnt matter, ANY DEBRIS THATS GATHERED TOGETHER ..can line up in rows of TWOS AND THREES!! You put it in a pile, say 5 pieces of debris.. in time (maybe 1/2 hour maybe hour) and it has made rows of 2 and 3 STRAIGHT LINE EACH ROW EACH PIECE!! NEVER FOURS OR FIVES.   JUST TWOS & THREES !! ITS INTELLIGENT . POPS OUT OF SIGHT AT WILL (It's own will ithappened in front of my eyes!) **AND** Very small flying like bugs come from it when the debris is active! I KID YOU NOT! I SAVED A PIECE OF THE DEBRIS THAT JUMPED ACROSS MY BEDSPREAD WHEN I TOUCHED IT (IN A MED BOTTLE)!! HAVE IT STILL! IT CHANGES SHAPE TOO when you ""touch & scoot  it gentally! I'm gonna have to use my fone & record it!

You're not making a great case for it being biological as opposed to mental here.  And the word you're looking for is "gently".  I had to reread "gentally" several times. I was getting alarmed.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2019 at 7:50 PM, kidagakash said:

I have approached this topic through conventional medical channels. It has been dismissed as mental health teasons for lack of finding a common pathogen responsible. That is the reason I tried reaching out here. Medical professionals rarely  take this seriously.

Do you show them the rash and flakey skin?  Did they take samples?   Maybe you need to find a better doctor during an episode so you have proof that you are not crazy.

On 3/19/2019 at 7:17 AM, Piney said:

Although I do agree with her politics. I don't agree with her "medical theories?"

I do have to say I hate talking to doctors.  I told one "You are not god, you need to listen sometimes."  I have found many I would not go back to, however, they are very happy to do lab tests when they have something visible to  prove there is a problem.  Usually skin problems have a systemic root and the problem with allopaths is they are all about prescribing drugs to alleviate symptoms, not finding the root cause. I have found doctors who work for a university are more likely to investigate something they can't explain because that is what they do, research.

9 hours ago, Patricia Brannan said:

I have never heard of that but I think cleaning with clorox can get rid of some of that.  If it is immune to clorox then I would be worried.  There are bugs that act like you describe somewhat, not sure about the rows of 2 & 3.  If it is electrical in nature it may be some bad wiring, OR your electrical field is causing it (yeah I know someone or many someone's are going to thrash me for saying that, but computer monitors have caught fire or quit working when I walked past, we do have electrical fields and if you are off kilter in some way, mentally, your electrical fields can cause bizarre things to happen).

Edited by Desertrat56

13 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Sounds like mold spores.

Or mouse poop.   Image result for mouse poop

On 7/13/2019 at 8:59 PM, Patricia Brannan said:

Small debris that's NOT A BUG jumps like a flea AND changed shape when you touch it gentally.  Small debris wether it's lint pieces or dirt.. doesnt matter, ANY DEBRIS THATS GATHERED TOGETHER ..can line up in rows of TWOS AND THREES!! You put it in a pile, say 5 pieces of debris.. in time (maybe 1/2 hour maybe hour) and it has made rows of 2 and 3 STRAIGHT LINE EACH ROW EACH PIECE!! NEVER FOURS OR FIVES.   JUST TWOS & THREES !! ITS INTELLIGENT . POPS OUT OF SIGHT AT WILL (It's own will ithappened in front of my eyes!) **AND** Very small flying like bugs come from it when the debris is active! I KID YOU NOT! I SAVED A PIECE OF THE DEBRIS THAT JUMPED ACROSS MY BEDSPREAD WHEN I TOUCHED IT (IN A MED BOTTLE)!! HAVE IT STILL! IT CHANGES SHAPE TOO when you ""touch & scoot  it gentally! I'm gonna have to use my fone & record it!

Video or I call BS.

Screw it, I call BS right now. You crazy.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wish it was.... I have tons of more important things to do than ""make up"" stuff for this site...

Edited by Patricia Brannan
Spelling

When I said ""gentally"".  I MEANT I scooted the debris in a very ""gentle"" way.. minds out of gutter please. I understand the "confusion" though. That's funny. The debris that I think first started all this mess WAS FOUND under the ""made up"" sheets from a bed in a ""hotel"" room if that's any clue. IT WAS BLACK AND ""Leafy"".. not like mouse poop although color same but ""leafy debris"". Was WEIRD. Started having probs at home AFTER stay at this hotel. First clue was like "Caraway"" seeds in corners of my house kept forming.. never had that debris in my house. worm csm out of skin of roomate. When he soaked in mixture of fSUN Clothes detergent and alfalfa tablets (think it was alfalfa tabs he used).. black ""pepper type"" things came OUT OF HIS BODY in the water.... Then one of the REALLY WEIRD things was the ""moving hairs"" from his head AND Debris that lined up in rows.. it was WHATEVER DEBRIS WAS IN THE HOUSE.. Either lint, dirt, fuzz, didn't matter.. SOMETHING ATTACHED to the debris and brought it to life.not kidding.. 

11 hours ago, Patricia Brannan said:

Wish it was.... I have tons of more important things to do than ""make up"" stuff for this site...

I read this. Then I read the post #41

ttabf.jpg?a434112

Edited by XenoFish

Ty for at least reading the post. If and when (and hopefully it doesn't) present itself.. I'll be using a forum more "friendly" as I take your comments too "personally" (and that's just a fault of my own).  Probably has to do with PTSD I suffer from. (9/11 was omw to work in DC saw the plane hit Pentagon and ""overly sensitive"" is one among many symptoms I suffer from that experience). Please don't reply. Had enough of the "rude" comments.  Just trying to tell you all WHAT I SAW ok?  Thought that's what a **forum** was for you know? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Patricia Brannan said:

Ty for at least reading the post. If and when (and hopefully it doesn't) present itself.. I'll be using a forum more "friendly" as I take your comments too "personally" (and that's just a fault of my own).  Probably has to do with PTSD I suffer from. (9/11 was omw to work in DC saw the plane hit Pentagon and ""overly sensitive"" is one among many symptoms I suffer from that experience). Please don't reply. Had enough of the "rude" comments.  Just trying to tell you all WHAT I SAW ok?  Thought that's what a **forum** was for you know? 

You keep talking about all this wacky stuff and said you would post a video - then didn't.

It makes it very hard to take seriously. Take pictures/video so we have something that can be believed.  If true you have something easily documented, so do yourself and everyone else a favor and show it to us.

Edited by moonman

Stuff like this is why I can't take claims of any kind seriously. It isn't conductive to a discussion in any form. Especially when false accusation of "rude" and "attacked" are presented. Morgellons is fake, all claims are fake, and any doctor selling treatment for it is a scammer. 

• Like 1

If this were real and happening to me, the first thing I would do is get one of those cheap kids microscopes that you can attach a cellphone or USB camera to and take video and pictures - at least that would be a start.

If you're going to claim wacky **** and expect people to believe you, at least make some minimal effort to back it up.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

Wish I had my old fone..  as i had a true hair that moved on its own (when amongst this debris that kept lining up in PERFECT rows) I even had a pic of the rows it created.. like perfect rows ° ° °. or ° ° ° ° °,  no wind as far as the hair moving all by itself.. no draft.. it was a 3 minute long video. I swear this on my dearly belated husbands grave. The piece of tobacco . . I still have in a medicine bottle.. if I get anything (now I think I am going nuts just typing this stuff). . . But I will try to "capture"" it changing shape like I first saw.. it's very unnerving.. the "unknown"" ... But I was only reaching out cause I saw what I saw in this new place i just moved to. Ty for being nice. I aired everything ""weird"" that's happened. That's all I wanted to do really, was have it on "some kinda record".  The video was VERY VERY Weird! I've read that the Art. Life form can "communicate amongst itself" and THAT'S EXACTLY what it seemed to do... p.s. the glitter type light that seemed to shine from this debris at times....I know, wasn't my imagination. Again, ty for being "nice"..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've once suffered from this condition and have successfully treated my family by a series of natural remedies and increased sanitary habits to remain free of this stressful condition. I was robbed of sleep, nearly lost my children because health professionals deemed me mentally unfit. I am now working to share this process with others because this is definitely a real thing and not a mental issue at all. Please don't give up and stay as natural as possible with your treatments.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2019 at 10:21 AM, ouija ouija said:

Hi, kidagakash. Have you tried having this problem treated as a mental health problem? Many physical symptoms can have a mental origin. I'm wondering why you are so resistant to this. Just a thought: the doctors may be dismissing it as solely a mental problem because(please don't be offended), it is rather odd the way in which you describe it ..... as if it is a creature with a life of it's own! Last but not least, if I was you I would stop using tea tree oil. It is way too strong for most skins and may actually be aggravating, or even causing the problem. Have you tried a homeopath? They are usually more open to 'odd' descriptions of symptoms.

Mental health isn't easy to confront. I've suppressed so much I feel like having a mental breakdown. So can sympathise in that respect with the OP. 

• Like 1

• The topic was locked