Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Am I Haunted??

Madi33

8 minutes ago, ThereWeAreThen said:

Please. Its remarkable that billions of people have died all around the world and yet there is still no evidence. I have a very scientific attitude thank you very much. I am open to most things. However, there is no scientific evidence of the paranormal. 

And I find the evidence to be overwhelming to the point that I believe things are going on beyond reasonable doubt. Physical proof of that posited to be non-physical may be an oxymoron. Reason is my strongest investigative tool.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

And I find the evidence to be overwhelming to the point that I believe things are going on beyond reasonable doubt. Physical proof of that posited to be non-physical may be an oxymoron. Reason is my strongest investigative tool.

Ah see, you seem to have a biased opinion on this whole topic as well. And in a way it is an oxymoron. Cause you cant get physical proof of something which doesn't exist in the first place.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I feel this way too, or is it bad luck??? Has it follows wherever I go. Sometimes it goes away, but after a few days, weeks it comes back. Sometimes I keep on thinking an evil spirit of some sort, is out to make my life miserable. 

Or maybe it's just norm.

• 2 weeks later...

Next time you start having trouble with nausea or almost passing out...start pleading the blood of Jesus Christ over yourself...see if anything changes...if it does then you are being haunted..if nothing happens then. you aren't. The reason why i say use the blood of Jesus is because...the blood of Jesus is a spiritual weapon against a spiritual enemy...The blood of Jesus defeated the devil. The devil has to bow down to it.  He cannot defeat it. 

-Katy

On 9/19/2019 at 1:28 AM, KatyAD said:

Next time you start having trouble with nausea or almost passing out...start pleading the blood of Jesus Christ over yourself...see if anything changes...if it does then you are being haunted..if nothing happens then. you aren't. The reason why i say use the blood of Jesus is because...the blood of Jesus is a spiritual weapon against a spiritual enemy...The blood of Jesus defeated the devil. The devil has to bow down to it.  He cannot defeat it. 

-Katy

So I'm guessing everytime you've done this nothing happened?