Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking to practice giving readings

Loretta123

I am new to this, but I have some ability that I am developing. If you would like a reading please provide your first name and a photo of yourself (eyes visible) if you feel comfortable or just your name if prefer no photo. After the reading I would appreciate some feedback to help me grow...this can be done over private message if preferred. 

• Like 2

Firstly welcome to UM! :)

Secondly, how about a photo and no first name?

• Like 1

First name Rich. Indian "Public Name" Cuuwewii ( Scrubby Pine)

10735955_10152764421322527_1317036899_n.jpg.4a23cf094df303e8cad6efbd5b9d874a.jpg.074a7f222cb77006747cbd0cd3fb3ad2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Piney said:

10735955_10152764421322527_1317036899_n.jpg.4a23cf094df303e8cad6efbd5b9d874a.jpg.074a7f222cb77006747cbd0cd3fb3ad2.jpg

My abilities sense you can handle a chainsaw and know a thing or two about swords. 

I sense Native and an interest in archaeology.

Please let me know if i am correct and gifted.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

scan0100.jpg

Sent private message. Thanks for playing with me. Hope you find your reading useful. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Piney said:

Private message sent for reading. Thank you. Any feedback you have would be much appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Loretta123 said:

Replying privately to this. 

You could of posted it public.

The mountain lion is my totem. My true name is "Lion of the Pines".

I was a tribal cop, war zone medic for ARC and was a private military contractor but I never took a life. 

I went to a max prison for 3 years because I tried to expose corruption in the tribal council and was set up. 

SPOT ON!  :yes:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Loretta123 said:

Replied by mistake..not sure how to delete this lol. 

And one more thing. I can track anything with a heart beat over any terrain including the electronic one. I'm also a multigernerational Kiimochkni (Shaman)

Spot on that one too! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Piney said:

You could of posted it public.

The mountain lion is my totem. My true name is "Lion of the Pines".

I was a tribal cop, war zone medic for ARC and was a private military contractor but I never took a life. 

I went to a max prison for 3 years because I tried to expose corruption in the tribal council and was set up. 

SPOT ON!  :yes:

Wow. I'm humbled. Thank you for your feedback and willingness to trust me. Grateful I could connect. I wasn't sure of the etiquette of posting readings publicly as they can be quite personal and private. I'll leave it up to you if you want it posted, otherwise I'll continue to do it privately out of respect for people's privacy. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Loretta123 said:

Wow. I'm humbled. Thank you for your feedback and willingness to trust me. Grateful I could connect. I wasn't sure of the etiquette of posting readings publicly as they can be quite personal and private. I'll leave it up to you if you want it posted, otherwise I'll continue to do it privately out of respect for people's privacy. 

The antelope-deer is my oldest grandson and the heir to my swords.  

One more thing. I grew out of Algonquian Shamanism into a Tendai Buddhist. My first stepfather was Japanese and his uncle was a temple monk I studied under. 

You were spot on there too. 

I'll reread it  more thorough later I'm multi-tasking. 

• Like 1

Interesting. Welcome Loretta. 

I like this experiment, I will play along. Everything in this photo has some significance to me. Lets see what you make of it. 

20151122_204614boriz.jpg.f488f972ea9a7ad7faa245b68f3e49b3.jpg

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Piney said:

@Likely Guy

Oh my!! 

Hey, we were so poor my greatest entertainment was running through mud puddles.

I think I was telling Mom to hurry up and take the picture so I could run through again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Hey, we were so poor my greatest entertainment was running through mud puddles.

I think I was telling Mom to hurry up and take the picture so I could run through again.

I might have a cabin shot of a filthy little me on the other computer. I'll look for it and put it in the gallery with a tag on you. 

• Haha 1

Reverend Mother @rashore   We have a excellent detailed reader here whose dead on target. Keep the skunks off of her and send the requests her way. 

If you don't mind. :yes:

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

I might have a cabin shot of a filthy little me on the other computer. I'll look for it and put it in the gallery with a tag on you. 

I'd love to see that. At that age we are truly the people we'll become.

• Thanks 1

On 20/03/2019 at 3:39 PM, mkll said:

Hello Loretta123 may i also ask a question please but in a private message?

Hello. Yes. You can. I'll look check my private message and see what I can pick up when I have time/energy. Thanks 

I'm getting quite a few requests, which is wonderful. I'm going to ask you to be patient with me in replying as I need a bit of time to connect and get back to everyone. Thank you in advance for understanding. 

• Like 3

On 26/03/2019 at 8:24 PM, WinniethePooh111 said:

Hi, are you still accepting anymore people? I would like to try too. 

I'm pretty backed up right now ...and had a delay in answering some of the ones on my list. I'll update everyone next week, but I do see another reader has offered to help here too. So up to you.