Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Family begs for spiritual help from .......

macqdor

Family begs for spiritual help from buck attack

Haunted by a shadowy spirit creature which they say lives in­side their home, a Gas­par­il­lo family is now seeking spir­i­tu­al help to remove their unwanted guest.

Bal­mat­tee claimed the crea­ture ap­pears and van­ish­es be­fore their eyes. She said last week she was in the liv­ing room when the table­cloth flew up and went fly­ing out the win­dow. Govin­da was al­so there. They chased af­ter it and Bal­mat­tee said it dropped in some bush­es and then dis­ap­peared. This is not the on­ly item that van­ished. Govin­da said an ex­pen­sive vase and a pic­ture of Je­sus Christ al­so went miss­ing, along with their Bible.

Play­ing a record­ing of a voice he claimed be­longed to the buck, Govin­da said the crea­ture ad­mit­ted to steal­ing the Bible and the pic­ture to take to his “boss.”

“If is one thing I won’t do is lie to you. I car­ry it by the boss and he tell me bring it back be­fore I get in trou­ble,” the voice on the au­dio drawled.

In an­oth­er record­ing, the voice said he came from

More here

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/family-begs-for-spiritual-help-from-buck-attack-6.2.803986.b08a1008f0?fbclid=IwAR34F2Ucsb0iXiFEqnd6kKbKtJFQeuHWHHlHErVIe2Q1F5JbVI5SlI38AkE

• Haha 1

Oh boy goofy stories. Yeah. I love it when the fiction is posted. 

I love it when the voices always speak in the local accents,

“I doh fraid Pun­dit Ramesh... and I doh fraid no pas­tor,” the voice said.

That is so much fun. 

Govin­da said the “buck is a short fat man with a fat face, big hair and big ears.”

Oh noooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That all we have is stories. There are lots of lots of stories. 

If the article had said no hair I would have guessed it was Homer Simpson doing the meowing.  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

If the article had said no hair I would have guessed it was Homer Simpson doing the meowing.  :lol:

Well there was that very early episode when they were in the woods and Homer fell into mud and got stuff stuck to him and people thought he was Bigfoot...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

“I doh fraid Pun­dit Ramesh... and I doh fraid no pas­tor,” the voice said.

Except I never heard somebody in Jamaica talk like that. Even when speaking Padawa and by the description sounds like your typical English stereotype of a Islander. 

• Like 2

Sounds like your typical skeptic response. 

Obviously u havent done much research on talking. Full sentence speaking Poltergeist. 

But as u were Mr. SME

• Haha 1

Yet another weird story involving native cultures that doesn't fit into our modern world understanding. 

My thought is that native cultures had a closer connection with the spiritual world and that some of that lingers today and a lot of things 'impossible' to modern scientific culture still linger on the fringes of today's modern world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Conversation (speaking in length) poltergeist are extremely rare.  There's been reports (far few and in between).  The most famous in the US was the Bell Witch poltergeist.  Speaking "geist" are often fowl mouthed, execute broken English, or broken native tongue.  There's a lot of theories as to why this happens.  One being by mimicking the environment around them  don't necessarily grasp the proper use of what we call language.  They speak among themselves via telepathy.  Speaking this long and with this much range uses up a lot of energy.   Compare what the demon said to Tom bell and what this demon is saying.  The similarities are striking.   As are all poltergeist cases

@papageorge1

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Yet another weird story involving native cultures that doesn't fit into our modern world understanding. 

My thought is that native cultures had a closer connection with the spiritual world and that some of that lingers today and a lot of things 'impossible' to modern scientific culture still linger on the fringes of today's modern world.

We're taught to embrace it. Not fear or reject it as Christian cultures teach. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, macqdor said:

Obviously u havent done much research on talking. Full sentence speaking Poltergeist. 

No not really.

I just thought it resembled one of those racist cartoons stereotyping islanders that use to play in the 70s.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, macqdor said:

Conversation (speaking in length) poltergeist are extremely rare.  There's been reports (far few and in between).  The most famous in the US was the Bell Witch poltergeist.  Speaking "geist" are often fowl mouthed, execute broken English, or broken native tongue.  There's a lot of theories as to why this happens.  One being by mimicking the environment around them  don't necessarily grasp the proper use of what we call language.  They speak among themselves via telepathy.  Speaking this long and with this much range uses up a lot of energy.   Compare what the demon said to Tom bell and what this demon is saying.  The similarities are striking.   As are all poltergeist cases

@papageorge1

I like the level 2 analysis and considerations of what is going That is where the discussion should be at by now. This infinite arguing about has anything paranormal ever happened and in such a nasty way should be beneath us by now.

Like Dean Radin says, we need to move on.

No not really.

I just thought it resembled one of those racist cartoons stereotyping islanders that use to play in the 70s.  

@Piney

That's the prism thing again.  That and a little bit of Occam. 

• Like 1

Family begs for spiritual help from buck attack

Very powerful,This is a  mean poltergeist:

• Items vanishing (apport/asporting)
  • Destruction (vexation). text book "geist" tactic.https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vexation
  • eating live stock - has happened in other "geist" cases.   The darker and most violent ones
  • shadowy figures (vexation/fear/angst, etc) suggest something demonic
  • Voices - voices captured in real time or heard with the naked ear. direct conversation is extremely rare. happens in the darkness of cases.  Spirits who talk this much typically hang around awhile.
  • Thief - stole religious objects.  Act of defiance. Interesting it said it took items to its boss?   Supports the belief that malevolent spirits operate under a hierarchy.. We proved this with my case.

good news - spirits like this eventually leave. 

• Activity just stops. T
  • hose that talk this much generally announce their departure. 

bad news - if they come back. 

• the situation will be much worse. 
  • Talking spirits like to announce their return by doing something HELLISH.

Its sad there's not an organization that respond on the scene quickly and perhaps do some fact findings and evidence gathering.

Spirits who have no gumption in talking in front of people.  Usually like to boast.  They offer evidence up freely.

• Like 2