Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

'Curse of Oak Island's' Dan Blankenship dies

6 posts in this topic

Calibeliever

Awww :( 

Spoiler alert for those not caught up: they STILL haven't found the treasure. Just an FYI

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

EBE Hybrid
2 hours ago, Calibeliever said:

Awww :( 

Spoiler alert for those not caught up: they STILL haven't found the treasure. Just an FYI

Got to admires the guys dedication though, even if the only 'treasure' he got came from the TV company you can't say that he didn't put his money where his mouth was when it came to dedicating himself to what he believed in RIP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Itsspideyman
Posted (edited)

I watch the show and even if there’s no treasure, the artifacts show the island has had an interesting history. My respects to Mr. Blankenship and his son. They have certainly led an interesting life. Perhaps this fulfills the “seven men” curse and we finally have some resolution.

Edited by Itsspideyman
  • Like 2

skliss

Seemed like a truly great guy! I was hoping he'd be around for the end of the Oak Island story however it turns out. A big loss for those guys! RIP Mr. Blankenship.

Farmer77

This was a wasted opportunity. The dude has clearly been dying for quite some time and the money pit needs to claim a seventh life before it gives up its secrets..............

• Haha 3