Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Alien Abduction Experiences

BuddingPsychic1111

I did not go to sleep, I have not been drinking or taking drugs tonight.  No way to explain this.  I cannot remember the last half hour, but I recall seeing orbs.  Numerous orbs encircling me. Yet it doesn't feel like a conscious memory.

This has happened before.  And then in following days, little by little what happens when I was aboard their craft comes back to me.  Sometimes, I wake up in random places as well.  

At times, it's merely a different room. Other times I will wake up in the yard. On rare occasions, I have awoken in fields near my house.  With no clue how I got there, only memories of lights. And over days, I recall what happened onboard the flying saucer.  

And on occasion I have marks.  Such as once when I was visited, they injected me with a needle and it left a mark. Other times I have bizarre logos etched into my skin that fade fairly quickly.

On some occasions, I immediately remember the entities and the abduction.  As it happens like any other event in one's life.  Yet often I don't, I have "missing time" of an hour or a few hours.  And it comes back to me later on, in bits and pieces 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Good to hear the aliens are doing you no apparent harm. But, don't mention it in your next job application.

• Haha 9

5 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Good to hear the aliens are doing you no apparent harm. But, don't mention it in your next job application.

I don't know... depending on the employer, it might be considered bonus!  :w00t:

• Haha 3

I had an old uncle who would be found lying in strange places after a day at the pub, sometimes in the middle of the road at night. No aliens involved, so far as I know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

@BuddingPsychic1111

I do believe in so-called alien abductions by now from the consistency of the testimony and the physical evidence. I almost don't like the word 'alien' as that is even implying too much but I do believe this phenomena is indeed something beyond psychological and involves things not known to science at this time. 

Funny just a few minutes before reading this I saw another post where you just said:

I hallucinated from sleep deprivation once.  Started hearing random voices, kept hearing my name called.  And saw weird "artwork" that wasn't there.  Was pretty freaky.  I was awake for like 96 hours or so.  I had finals and ****.  And also had stupidly taken some pretty hardcore drugs before all of this, due to my own idiotic poor planning at the time...… which was why I ended up staying up that long.  And also the stuff I took made it easier to stay awake.  So, it just kind of happened.  But yeah, basically I was bat**** ****ing crazy for a few days, seeing and hearing **** from the sleep deprivation.  But somehow managed to function, despite my paranoia and hallucinations.  

Now, I'm not pointing this out to dismiss your abduction stories and the different experiences may have been different. And even in the sleep deprivation hallucination experiences,  I always wonder about the ultimate source of the hallucinations like can some of it be self-created and some of it non-physical reality?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

George...im proud of you :tu:

Here you go budding,

prevent abductions

Edited by the13bats
added
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

@BuddingPsychic1111

Funny just a few minutes before reading this I saw another post where you just said:

I hallucinated from sleep deprivation once.  Started hearing random voices, kept hearing my name called.  And saw weird "artwork" that wasn't there.  Was pretty freaky.  I was awake for like 96 hours or so.  I had finals and ****.  And also had stupidly taken some pretty hardcore drugs before all of this, due to my own idiotic poor planning at the time...… which was why I ended up staying up that long.  And also the stuff I took made it easier to stay awake.  So, it just kind of happened.  But yeah, basically I was bat**** ****ing crazy for a few days, seeing and hearing **** from the sleep deprivation.  But somehow managed to function, despite my paranoia and hallucinations.  

Now, I'm not pointing this out to dismiss your abduction stories and the different experiences may have been different. And even in the sleep deprivation hallucination experiences,  I always wonder about the ultimate source of the hallucinations like can some of it be self-created and some of it non-physical reality?

Funny, i too had just read that post a few minutes prior to reading this.

Difference is, i am using this to dismiss his abduction story.

And all the other crazy stories he posts.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Here you go budding,

prevent abductions

This is all just too stupid.

I like how the aliens (cough) can not figure it out, 

The aliens tried to figure out how the helmet works but can’t

http://stopabductions.com

all they need to do is read on and it explains why it works (bigger cough)

Only Velostat Works

You can even make one yourself

You can make a thought screen helmet for $45 if you purchase Velostat by the yard.

Lol. An alleged alien far more advanced than any human, can make a craft which can travel light years across the universe, but can not figure out how a $45 helmet works. 

• Haha 2

@BuddingPsychic1111, now that you already have and live in a padded cell, here's an idea for your next birthday present: A Faraday Cage!

It will shield you from dangerous illuminati repitile radiation, but most important, it will also shield us, your best buddies, from it! You see, those rays that attack us come from your devices!

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Thanks 1

Gee whizz freetoroam i was trying to help our buddy budding.....

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Funny, i too had just read that post a few minutes prior to reading this.

Difference is, i am using this to dismiss his abduction story.

And all the other crazy stories he posts.

I think that dismissal is not fair in disqualifying anyone that has ever experienced sleep deprivation in their past. The opening sentence of this OP was: I did not go to sleep, I have not been drinking or taking drugs tonight.

I don't simply accept or dismiss what he tells us but will consider it without concluding anything. He seems to have some convincing evidence to claim for these abduction experiences.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I think that dismissal is not fair in disqualifying anyone that has ever experienced sleep deprivation in their past. The opening sentence of this OP was: I did not go to sleep, I have not been drinking or taking drugs tonight.

I don't simply accept or dismiss what he tells us but will consider it without concluding anything. He seems to have some convincing evidence to claim for these abduction experiences.

He also refers to drug taking in the opening post on here.

16 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I did not go to sleep, I have not been drinking or taking drugs tonight.

The guy obviously has a problem and it is not aliens. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

George...im proud of you :tu:

You probably read too much into my post. I think there is  a decent chance that  @BuddingPsychic1111 has been abducted actually.

bats, if you think you are ever proud  of me, you may first want to consider that you may have just not fully understood what I meant. ;)

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

He also refers to drug taking in the opening post on here.

Err,,no. Please re-read opening sentence more slowly:  I did not go to sleep, I have not been drinking or taking drugs tonight.

If anyone that has ever drank or taken a drug is disqualified forever then you are harsher than me.

46 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

The guy obviously has a problem and it is not aliens. 

What's his problems that you determined?

34 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

What's his problems that you determined?

He's a dope addict and has admitted it in other threads.

• Thanks 4

48 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Err,,no. Please re-read opening sentence more slowly:  I did not go to sleep, I have not been drinking or taking drugs tonight.

He wrote TONIGHT.

you just miss it all!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

You probably read too much into my post. I think there is  a decent chance that  @BuddingPsychic1111 has been abducted actually.

bats, if you think you are ever proud  of me, you may first want to consider that you may have just not fully understood what I meant. ;)

You are correct i made a huge mistake thought you were thinking rationally for a moment and would consider substance abuse and or mental illness a more likely explanatiin that alien abductions really take place, i didnt know that you believe aliens do things like budding reports and since you do i will have to dismiss anything you post from here on.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You are correct i made a huge mistake thought you were thinking rationally for a moment and would consider substance abuse and or mental illness a more likely explanatiin that alien abductions really take place, i didnt know that you believe aliens do things like budding reports and since you do i will have to dismiss anything you post from here on.

He's is really good at fearmongering to people with Mind Monkey issues. I give him that. :yes:

• Like 1

Maybe he didn’t go to sleep but he could have blacked out/passed out.

Honestly, he could have fallen asleep.  I mean, who remembers actually falling asleep? For me, one minute I’m awake and then it’s morning. I have no recollection of actually falling asleep. 

22 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I did not go to sleep, I have not been drinking or taking drugs tonight.  No way to explain this.  I cannot remember the last half hour, but I recall seeing orbs.  Numerous orbs encircling me. Yet it doesn't feel like a conscious memory.

This has happened before.  And then in following days, little by little what happens when I was aboard their craft comes back to me.  Sometimes, I wake up in random places as well.  

At times, it's merely a different room. Other times I will wake up in the yard. On rare occasions, I have awoken in fields near my house.  With no clue how I got there, only memories of lights. And over days, I recall what happened onboard the flying saucer.  

And on occasion I have marks.  Such as once when I was visited, they injected me with a needle and it left a mark. Other times I have bizarre logos etched into my skin that fade fairly quickly.

On some occasions, I immediately remember the entities and the abduction.  As it happens like any other event in one's life.  Yet often I don't, I have "missing time" of an hour or a few hours.  And it comes back to me later on, in bits and pieces 

Why post this in here when you know most people will just make fun of you?!

If you are joking, then please make it a little more obvious so people can laugh with you instead of you.

If you are doing this because you are playing some kind of game, then please get a life!

If you have problems, then please look for help in the right places.

I’m posting this because I think you need some professional help.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

I’m posting this because I think you need some professional help.

Bob Hope had a whole bunch of people writing his gags, Budding psychic isn't doing too bad on his lonesome.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

You are correct i made a huge mistake thought you were thinking rationally for a moment and would consider substance abuse and or mental illness a more likely explanatiin that alien abductions really take place, 

I challenge you to show where I said 'alien abductions" was more likely than 'substance abuse or mental illness' in this particular case. The above sounds more like an episode of 'Skeptics Gone Wild'. 

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

i didnt know that you believe aliens do things like budding reports and since you do i will have to dismiss anything you post from here on.

So the entire subject of 'alien abductions' is a subject you don't care to discuss from here on. If only that were true the rest of us can upgrade the level of discussion.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Habitat said:

Bob Hope had a whole bunch of people writing his gags, Budding psychic isn't doing too bad on his lonesome.

I'm not laughing here.

So I think Budding Psychic 1111 needs help.

Desperately!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

I'm not laughing here.

So I think Budding Psychic 1111 needs help.

Desperately!

He's a prankster.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Habitat said:

He's a prankster.

They often need the biggest help!

• Like 1