Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Alien Abduction Experiences

BuddingPsychic1111

5 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I challenge you to show where I said 'alien abductions" was more likely than 'substance abuse or mental illness' in this particular case. The above sounds more like an episode of 'Skeptics Gone Wild'. 

So the entire subject of 'alien abductions' is a subject you don't care to discuss from here on. If only that were true the rest of us can upgrade the level of discussion.

Stop being a troll, stop speaking for other members or myself, ill discuss what i want with who i want, you are the only one im dismissing.

I said,

" i will have to dismiss anything you post from here on. "

Which i have done.

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Which i have done.

papageorge1 is looking for the truth just like you and me.

So, he is using the tools and the information which comes natural to him.

So, I wouldn't dismiss him if I was you because we should always look at things from all sides.

Edited by LightAngel
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

papageorge1 is looking for the truth just like you and me.

So, he is using the tools and the information which comes natural to him.

So, I wouldn't dismiss him if I was you because we should always look at things from all sides.

Im not trying to be snarky, tone gets lost in type i do not believe he seeks the truth past what he desires it to be, if you want to subscribe value to his biased opinions that is fine however he has proven to me he is a closed minded true believer, he will go on anecdotal alone, if that is enough for him, and you that is fine too but its not enough for me.

He uses "skeptic" like its a bad word an insult, its not except to people with zip to back up claims, then sure, i can imagine people like him hate skeptics.

I read read all posts from all sides but dismiss ones i subscribe zero value to so far hes in that camp, who knows that could change with his next post...i keep an open mind, just not so open my brains fall out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, the13bats said:

Stop being a troll, stop speaking for other members or myself, ill discuss what i want with who i want, you are the only one im dismissing.

I said,

" i will have to dismiss anything you post from here on. "

Which i have done.

And I have a right to correct inaccurate statements about me and things I said. I will continue to do so.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

And I have a right to correct inaccurate statements about me and things I said. I will continue to do so.

and i have a right to have my opinion about you and have it further instilled with your every reply.

Just now, the13bats said:

and i have a right to have my opinion about you and have it further instilled with your every reply.

I'll let it go for now, bats. I think you have got it so in for me by now that you are not getting the facts straight.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

i keep an open mind, just not so open my brains fall out.

I agree! :)

However.....

3f61b4afe4e7101264808ccb3831b5f2--open-m

Ha ha :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Welcome to the opinion that 99.999% of the forum shares with you.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 3

They came again last night, I don't remember what happened but there were strange orbs floating in my room.  And I do not remember what happened for two hours!  Anyways, I told my friend who lives near me about my experiences, and he says that he saw some "unusual lights" near the house tonight.  So, now we officially have two credible eyewitness reports that point to the fact that I'm being abducted by aliens repeatedly.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

I'll let it go for now, bats. I think you have got it so in for me by now that you are not getting the facts straight.

George,

relax, dont drama queen it up,  you are not being attacked stop playing victim.

i certainly dont have it "in for you"  i dont even have anything against you, my fact is straight, you are a biased true believer and i dont subscribe to belief and anecdotal is enough its fine for you but i need more. Its okay we disagree on that.

I dont care if you let it go or not but im done with beating this dead horse, lets get back to thread topics, if you can.

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

now we officially have two credible eyewitness

Officially ?

Credible ?

tenor.gif?itemid=4905604

• Thanks 3

So, now we officially have two credible eyewitness reports that point to the fact that I'm being abducted by aliens repeatedly

No, neither are what i call credible, and you didnt name the alleged friend and we got his story 2nd party if true if there even is a friend from a shaky source at best,

And even if you saw a floasting orb that usually falls in the ghost realm not aliens, maybe ghosts of aliens? since neither are proven if you arent the worlds biggest forum troll would you please get psychological evaluations, if you are broke call your cities free health services, even if you are a troll getting checked out would be a great idea.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LightAngel said:

I agree! :)

However.....

3f61b4afe4e7101264808ccb3831b5f2--open-m

Ha ha :D

Occupational hazard, 

My world is pretty much candy apple grey.

I do however relate to Cash and being a man in black....;)

• Like 3

The aliens took me again last night, and they telepathically showed me the earth 10 years from now.  It was horrible! Pavement was being stripped from the ground by supersonic winds, a great war raged in the heavens above, and packs of demon possessed cannibals stalked the streets.  They showed me that only 5 percent of the population will survive this armageddon that is upon us.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The aliens took me again last night, and they telepathically showed me the earth 10 years from now.  It was horrible! Pavement was being stripped from the ground by supersonic winds, a great war raged in the heavens above, and packs of demon possessed cannibals stalked the streets.  They showed me that only 5 percent of the population will survive this armageddon that is upon us.

How do you know aliens took you last night?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

How do you know aliens took you last night?

I saw them, and they floated me through the ceiling on to their spaceship 

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I thought your hat protects you against aliens?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I thought your hat protects you against aliens?

It seemed like it for a while, but then I think they caught on.  And it keeps happening again 

• Sad 1

And they keep bringing you back.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I saw them, and they floated me through the ceiling on to their spaceship 

Floating through the roof? That daemons boy, not aliens. Your fancy hat doesn’t meant squat to them. Son, You need yourself some chalk, a wee tonne of salt and The Lord. 

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 7:36 AM, LightAngel said:

I'm not laughing here.

So I think Budding Psychic 1111 needs help.

Desperately!

I've been trying to tell him that Elder Sister. :hmm:

My "feeling" is he has mental health issues, a drug addiction, suffers bouts of homelessness and lives in complete filth. I also feel that many of his posts are a attention grabs, other's coming from bouts of psychological and drug induced happenings in his mind. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Why is this thread titled, "we are in the end times"?  Did I miss something?

31 minutes ago, and then said:

Why is this thread titled, "we are in the end times"?  Did I miss something?

coz the aliens showed the world destroyed in ten years I think he says. 

• Like 2