Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Alien Abduction Experiences

BuddingPsychic1111

I missed it, thanks!

• Like 1

Back when i had my club going keep in mind alternative, goth, industrial punk rock etc format we would get a few like budding, some nights they were so bad we couldnt let them in.

I recall gabe, wore snow ski boots and used the same spray paint he huffed to spike his hair, he would mix any and every substance he could bum off people and after the night was done sleep in or behind a dumpster.

He Had wild alien, ghost Armageddon stories.

Another one way back went by "turtle"  same thing, he saw ghosts and or aliens everywhere, he too was homeless.

I have no clue what became of them or others like them.

Budding, if you are just a troll which it seems like go nuts but if you are being real and believe the stuff you post you need help if you dont know how to get it ask for it here we will make sure you find the help you need.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Another one way back went by "turtle"  same thing, he saw ghosts and or aliens everywhere, he too was homeless.

Lord! If I wrote about all the people nicknamed Turtle I knew it would be surreal. 

1 hour ago, Not A Rockstar said:

coz the aliens showed the world destroyed in ten years I think he says. 

The aliens will not destroy us, humanity will destroy itself.  There will be a nuclear world war that obliterates nearly all of humanity in around 10 years.  And only five percent of people will survive.  I was abducted again, during the day today.

For a short time, like a half an hour. And during that time, no one knew where I was, everyone was looking for me.  And they clarified what the images mean. 

Also, the frequency of the universe has been disrupted.  And an asteroid is going to strike the earth days before the nuclear armageddon begins.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

And an asteroid is going to strike the earth days before the nuclear armageddon begins.

The asteroid will be mistaken for an incoming nuclear missile, and trigger the war ?

13 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Also, the frequency of the universe has been disrupted.

Well, we can certainly determine you never studied ANY astronomy. :yes:

• Like 1

okay....my vote is troll

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Piney said:

Well, we can certainly determine you never studied ANY astronomy. :yes:

I have, but the frequency is something that mainstream science has not yet discovered.  Everything is essentially alive, the entire universe is an organism.  And the frequency is a level of organization that is not yet understood.  There is a higher power and higher level of the universe that governs everything, including and especially what is called coincidence.  I cannot explain it, but the frequency has shifted.  

And **** will soon hit the fan.  I can sense the frequency, I'm in tune with it naturally.  But most people aren't. Because I have become attuned to dimensions other than what we live in.  There are so many dimensions, but they all are intertwined.  Because it's all one organism.  And I can sense the breath of that organism and sense what our organism will do next

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Everything is essentially alive, the entire universe is an organism.

That's what Native Americans and Northeastern Asians have believed for thousands of years. Although you Westerners are just figuring it out. :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The aliens will not destroy us, humanity will destroy itself.  There will be a nuclear world war that obliterates nearly all of humanity in around 10 years.  And only five percent of people will survive.  I was abducted again, during the day today.

For a short time, like a half an hour. And during that time, no one knew where I was, everyone was looking for me.  And they clarified what the images mean. 

Also, the frequency of the universe has been disrupted.  And an asteroid is going to strike the earth days before the nuclear armageddon begins.

Just no. To all of this. People can choose and my money is on them choosing against any such dead end for us all on this planet. 

Get help or get a life, whichever it is you need most. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I have, but the frequency is something that mainstream science has not yet discovered.  Everything is essentially alive, the entire universe is an organism.  And the frequency is a level of organization that is not yet understood.  There is a higher power and higher level of the universe that governs everything, including and especially what is called coincidence.  I cannot explain it, but the frequency has shifted.  

And **** will soon hit the fan.  I can sense the frequency, I'm in tune with it naturally.  But most people aren't. Because I have become attuned to dimensions other than what we live in.  There are so many dimensions, but they all are intertwined.  Because it's all one organism.  And I can sense the breath of that organism and sense what our organism will do next

Kenneth Arnold preached alot of that tripe pooled up as it were with ray palmer of then fate magazine, later renamed flying sacures magazine, palmers readers enjoyed palmer putting something over on them and arnolds idea ufos are living creatures fit right in, both these guys made lots of toad pelts telling tall takes so geez budding you are wasting it giving it away for free...

• Like 2

You know budding psychic has us all worried so just in case, here it is...…..

panic-button.jpg

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Piney said:

I've been trying to tell him that Elder Sister. :hmm:

My "feeling" is he has mental health issues, a drug addiction, suffers bouts of homelessness and lives in complete filth. I also feel that many of his posts are a attention grabs, other's coming from bouts of psychological and drug induced happenings in his mind. 

Elder sister?! 

Does that mean I can call you little brother even if you are much older than me? :D

But I guess you weren't referring to our human years? ;)

Anyway.

Back on topic.

I feel so sorry for him because he is trapped in a negative circle.

It’s such a waste of his life and his potential!

Health care should be free for everyone! :yes:

Even if he is just trolling and having the biggest laugh here, then he still needs help because nobody in their right mind would get any pleasure in making us worry about him unnecessary!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

Back when i had my club going keep in mind alternative, goth, industrial punk rock etc 

My kind of club! :tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

humanity will destroy itself. 

You are destroying yourself.

Edit: My point here is that your focus should be on the fact that you are destroying yourself!

You shouldn't worry about humanity right now, you should focus on helping yourself!

Edited by LightAngel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, LightAngel said:

:yes:

21 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The aliens took me again last night, and they telepathically showed me the earth 10 years from now.  It was horrible! Pavement was being stripped from the ground by supersonic winds, a great war raged in the heavens above, and packs of demon possessed cannibals stalked the streets.  They showed me that only 5 percent of the population will survive this armageddon that is upon us.

Seriously dude..No offense but I want the crack your smoking must be some pretty potent s**t! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, LightAngel said:

Elder sister?! 

Does that mean I can call you little brother even if you are much older than me? :D

3 hours ago, Piney said:

0edf48fac2ea9c4e1a0e8f5cbed162b9--sister

:rofl:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

I was the "monkey in the middle" between 3 sisters. Weekly beatings and hand-me-down shirts with boob stretches were the norm.  ^_^

You cant be between 3 you can be beween 2 and 1 :wacko:

20 hours ago, Piney said:

I was the "monkey in the middle" between 3 sisters. Weekly beatings and hand-me-down shirts with boob stretches were the norm.  ^_^

Sorry to hear that.

I hope you also have happy childhood memories?! 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

I hope you also have happy childhood memories?! 

I have no bad memories of them. :lol:

My older sister was everything to me and I spend more time with my stepsister than anybody else. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, the13bats said:

You cant be between 3 you can be beween 2 and 1 :wacko:

Yes you can when they have you surrounded. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

My older sister was everything to me and I spend more time with my stepsister than anybody else. 

So the beatings were just for fun?! 

I wasn't sure what you meant there. :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LightAngel said:

So the beatings were just for fun?! 

We were all martial artists. My best friend and "Oath Sister" was also a martial artist so it would turn into a free for all. :lol:

• Haha 1