Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Warkworth castle Nortumberland

Paul2386

While out and about with my son at an old run down castle in northumberland, england i was taking some burst pictures of him. When i got home and i was going through finding the best shot to save. While doing this i had a zoom in to see if i could see any ghostly activity in the background. While i zoomed in on a window i noticed a faint ghostly face looking back at me so i flicked to the previous photos of the same spot and nothing was there apart from this one burst photo out of 20+ taken. This area where the window is was out of bounds to the public that day and according to the workers no staff were in that part of the castle. 

4CA8CE93-6145-4D96-98EA-4F9046016245.jpeg

I am thinking the pictures on my screen are not doing this justice. Where is this face? I am not seeing anything interesting.

• Like 1

Could you post the pictures "zoomed out", so we can see the context ? :) 

• Like 2

Wont let me upload the originals. Exceeds the max file size. The one on the right has a faint white face. Ill keep trying to upload the originals 

Much as I would like to see what you are seeing, I can’t detect anything.  Lovely castle though, have been there myself.

• Like 1