Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

45 rattlesnakes found under Texas home

Still Waters

A man in Texas reported seeing "a few" snakes underneath his home. When the removal company came round, it became clear there were significantly more.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/large-scale-invasion-45-rattlesnakes-112504630.html

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

All right, nobody start panicking , but there's gotta be another one somewhere in there around the house

~

• Like 2

Honestly, as long as they stay in the crawlspace under my house, I wouldn't care. They eat rats and mice. Although, 45 is a lot...One or two would be useful, though.

• Like 2

Once heard a odd hissing noise under my bedroom window. Going outside to investigate, I found that a neighbor's kitten was advancing on a good-sized rattler! This was causing the snake to rattle in warning.  Shooed the cat away, for its own good, and called animal control to come fetch the snake. By the time they came, the snake had disappeared. 

Another "haunted" house mystery solved. 

Had an exterminator come out to my house a few years back. He said he didn't find any vermin but he did find a six foot canebrake rattler. I asked him where it was; apparently it was coiled up just a couple feet under where I laid my head at night :lol:

That would of gave me a heart attack instantly. Snakes are scary as **** to me. I have cats cause I know that's my best chance of them staying away lol

Shake rattle and roll...thats one snake pit  where i live the most venomous snake is the vipera berus common european adder it can kill you if you're extremely unlucky. Im happy we dont have any dangerous snakes as the rattle snake.

For anyone who's got rattler's around....

Due to breeding and burmation cycles of snakes in the U.S. and rattler behavior, please DO NOT DROP YOUR GUARD UNTIL LATE SUMMER NEXT YEAR 2020 !!! To make sure no more are coming back or moving in. About a year and a half.

I'd also buy a couple pounds of quality cayenne pepper-you can PACK IT INTO just about any poisonous bite & it'll draw out the poison and stop bleeding (even to the bone & arterial cuts-but will sting like hell) along with being easy for hospital personal to rinse out of the body. 

Best of luck to anyone with rattler's or other poisonous snakes around ya!!!

Can you IMAGINE what that sounded like when they all got stirred up and started shaking their rattles????!!! That is one of the creepiest sounds ever even when it is just one!