Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Multiple realities can exist at the same time

11 posts in this topic

Nnicolette

If you are observant enough, this much is already obvious.

What i am wondering is what happens when you bring the observers with results that varied in to re-observe at the same time. Do they still both see different results?

Almighty Evan

"Actually, I've heard far too much about Schrodinger's cat."

Herr Falukorv

Schrödinger's cat died 60 years ago

• Like 1

Seti42

There's at least two alternate realities in the USA right now.
Yes, I'm talking about political views. Sorry, lol.

pallidin
Posted (edited)

I find myself confused about one very important thing...
The quantum reality has a bridge into the "macro", yet it has never been explained.

Edited by pallidin

Goddess of the Mist

Isn't this saying that our consciousness affects the state of the particle?  At least that's what I get from it.  Oh how I wish someone would come up with a way to explain quantum physics in clear, easy to understand English.  ^_^

• Like 2

Piney
1 hour ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

Isn't this saying that our consciousness affects the state of the particle?  At least that's what I get from it.  Oh how I wish someone would come up with a way to explain quantum physics in clear, easy to understand English.  ^_^

Atoms are made up of particles, Particles are made up of smaller particles. Then you have particles that aren't (photons.i.e light).

Sub particles are too small to make a "dent" in the "fabric" of SpaceTime. (They are so light they are literally outside of time and gravity).

Photons (light particles) are heavy enough to leave a dent in Space Time but they are ageless hence you can see "old light" when it reaches us ( i.e.faraway stars) 

That's about all I know. :yes:

• Like 3

danydandan
7 hours ago, Goddess of the Mist said:

Not really.

The experiment is suggesting that the measurements (observations) may not be as absolute as we think. If we assume it works in our Macro-world. If you and I were standing in a room and looked at the same clock on the wall at exactly the same time and got two different times. That's what this experiment is suggesting. 

But in reality this doesn't happen nor does it happen at a quantum mechanics level due to uncertainty.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

SmartAZ

It is significant that these stories never say anything that I might be able to test at home. It seems that I am supposed to accept it just because some reporter says it. Reporters have a lousy reputation for misquoting scientists.

qxcontinuum
Posted (edited)

Yes was a known fact. There was a time traveler most likely fake his name John Titor speaking about this theory. He said he cant go back to his time but only into a parallel reality. What if he was truly a time traveler?

Edited by qxcontinuum