Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sightining over Turkey

TrumanB

This is one of the rare videos where UFO has outline. I'd like to hear your explanation.  Video is authentic if it is to trust to this source and expert names mentioned there. There is one more that shows pilot inside.  If you're interested I can add it.

• Confused 1

Presented as click bait.

Its pretty cool when an alien craft can morph itself into appearing as the bridge of a cruise ship...clever aliens...:tu:

*snip*

A big huge issues is this case is supported by a member of the UFO hall of shame and all around profiteer Jaime Maussán.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/jamie_maussan.htm

My dad died in 2014 and for the first time i met his sister bev and her husband neal from cali.

Neal a nice fellow who means well enjoyed sending mass emails to people and oh joy put my on his list, problem was neal never looked up any of the hype he sent out, i have do doubt neal fell for the Nigerian prince who had millions waiting for him,

My point is when you find a case you like do you ever search for it being debunked before positing it?

You might enjoy...

Cisco Grove Robot

Pascagoula Abduction.

The Hopkinsville Goblins

Edited by Saru
Link removed due to malware warning
  • Like 2

(Yalcin Yalman touching his nose indicates he lies)

LOL

If this is is a Cruise Ship then why there are no lights? Is it possible that everybody was sleeping?

I'm not saying that this is an alien craft, just asking questions...

19 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Your first link comes up as a threat link in avast.

I will report it , it works fine over my phone

19 hours ago, TrumanB said:

(Yalcin Yalman touching his nose indicates he lies)

LOL

If this is is a Cruise Ship then why there are no lights? Is it possible that everybody was sleeping?

I'm not saying that this is an alien craft, just asking questions...

You need to study some real science like tale tell indicators of people being deceptive, mannerisms do give things away.

And i never said it was a cruise ship i just pointed out a few comparisons look dead on to me,

But of course its far more likely to be an alien craft ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, the13bats said:

And i never said it was a cruise ship i just pointed out a few comparisons look dead on to me,

I do confess to not getting past the first image in the OP video but that first image was a damn cruise ship....and im not even a skeptic 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I do confess to not getting past the first image in the OP video but that first image was a damn cruise ship....and im not even a skeptic 

Right, thats why i asked him if he even goes and researches stuff further before posting,

A day or 2 ago bored stuck in a drive thru line i looked up and on a street light pole was another skinny pole going to a bird nesting platform, about 5 perhaps 6 feet, round a basic saucer shape, a careful angled pic and i would have it, little to no photoshop needed,

Same idea in these turkey videos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Right, thats why i asked him if he even goes and researches stuff further before posting,

A day or 2 ago bored stuck in a drive thru line i looked up and on a street light pole was another skinny pole going to a bird nesting platform, about 5 perhaps 6 feet, round a basic saucer shape, a careful angled pic and i would have it, little to no photoshop needed,

Same idea in these turkey videos.

Before the digital age I took some pictures of clay pigeons flying out over a cliff from a skeet and trap range. The pictures were taken with an sx-70 land camera and I had a lot of people in the barracks convinced that they were UFO's. :D

I came clean though and told them what they were. The images were quite convincing really. :rofl:

• Haha 2

The Turkey case (Yalcin Yalman, Jaime Maussan, Kumburgaz..) is a huge waste of time.  The stuff that Yalman filmed was:

1. Almost certainly on the ground, or possibly on the water.  There is no evidence of movement or 'flying'..

2. Misrepresented.  Several times Yalman was caught out lying about his footage.

3. Showed several distinctly different 'things', some of which looked like hubcaps, dishes or lamp bases.

4. Despite using professional equipment, and despite being told what to do /not do, Yalman deliberately refused to use techniques that would have helped identify the objects, eg turned image stabilisation off, would not zoom back to show context, etc.

He's a conman, almost certainly encouraged to do it by Maussan for money.

Try here (although keep your shields up, as this link is a hive of advertising and possibly malware):
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread594456/pg1

The Chrlz there is me. As you'll see, I spent a LOT of time looking into this one, and it has all the hallmarks of a hoax.  Note that I do not necessarily agree that it was a cruise ship or boat although some of the objects may have been.  I think they are more likely household objects or edges of buildings/houses/sculptures etc, zoomed in.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 12:07 PM, the13bats said:

Presented as click bait.

Its pretty cool when an alien craft can morph itself into appearing as the bridge of a cruise ship...clever aliens...:tu:

*snip*

A big huge issues is this case is supported by a member of the UFO hall of shame and all around profiteer Jaime Maussán.

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/jamie_maussan.htm

My dad died in 2014 and for the first time i met his sister bev and her husband neal from cali.

Neal a nice fellow who means well enjoyed sending mass emails to people and oh joy put my on his list, problem was neal never looked up any of the hype he sent out, i have do doubt neal fell for the Nigerian prince who had millions waiting for him,

My point is when you find a case you like do you ever search for it being debunked before positing it?

You might enjoy...

Cisco Grove Robot

Pascagoula Abduction.

The Hopkinsville Goblins

This is all I needed to read. No sense in going any further.

• Thanks 1

A funny one on Maussan,

That monkey mummy found in a rat trap he was so sure it was real or at least had a huge profit to be had he paid 10k for it,

When real examiners not his crew of clowns found it to be a marmoset monkey he actually tried to get a refund.....:lol:

Edited by the13bats

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

A funny one on Maussan,

That monkey mummy found in a rat trap he was so sure it was real or at least had a huge profit to be had he paid 10k for it,

When real examiners not his crew of clowns found it to be a marmoset monkey he actually tried to get a refund.....:lol:

Yep...Just like that child mummy from Thebes he claimed was alien during that Roswell Slides debacle in Mexico in 2015....

• Like 1