Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CDN Priest Stabbed During Mass

Dark_Grey

On 3/23/2019 at 2:54 PM, Impedancer said:

I agree with you but Isn't it funny that there has been so many cases of pedofilia within the catholic church not that all preist are into this though  I thought the reason behind the stabbing could have something to do with this and I was not being funny,  all this is actually very sad but i guess it doesn't matter what i say someone will always be offended. Pffft.

You say so many cases, but for example the 11 in the Cleveland area happened over a 60 year period. Odd that they waited until most of them were dead before being accused. And as we are learning, accusation doesnt automatically mean guilt.

6 minutes ago, skliss said:

You say so many cases, but for example the 11 in the Cleveland area happened over a 60 year period. Odd that they waited until most of them were dead before being accused. And as we are learning, accusation doesnt automatically mean guilt.

Oh well whatever rows your boat i wont discuss this any further since i dont argue in my spare time but send me 800$ and i might be interested.

Edited by Impedancer

22 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Your rampaging barbaphobia has been noted with extreme repulsion.

Hey, some of my best friends have beards!

9 hours ago, skliss said:

You do realize there are millions of Catholic priests, right? Tens of millions over the years. It's ridiculous to say they are all pedophiles, again just like saying all teachers are pedophiles.

Of course but its also ridiculous to get upset that folks recognize the very well deserved reputation.

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

Of course but its also ridiculous to get upset that folks recognize the very well deserved reputation.

That teachers are pedophiles.

22 minutes ago, Myles said:

That teachers are pedophiles.

LOL sure its teachers who have made the headlines over the last decade for their repeated abuses :rolleyes:

Come on man Catholic abuse scandals have become as ubiquitous as the Marvel movie universe to get upset because someone mentioned that could be a reason for this assault is simply insane.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL sure its teachers who have made the headlines over the last decade for their repeated abuses :rolleyes:

Come on man Catholic abuse scandals have become as ubiquitous as the Marvel movie universe to get upset because someone mentioned that could be a reason for this assault is simply insane.

I agree on the headlines and that the Catholic Church brought it on themselves by not taking care of their issues.     But there have been many more teachers who have been caught.   Coaches may top them.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Coaches may top them.  

I tried to make made point earlier. Considering the media coverage I would have given the same response to anyone being upset at someone suggesting a gymnastics coach is shady  as I did to skliss. I honestly wasnt trying to be offensive or assault Catholics.

On 3/23/2019 at 10:58 AM, Farmer77 said:

Saying that Catholic priests have a proclivity for young boys is not debasing the religion.

Conversely to your point had someone made the same comment about gymnastic coaches as you made about priests I would have said Come on as well.

But don’t mention Muslim grooming gangs, or your racist. 

• Like 3

Can we not agree that, so far no motive has been offered?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

But don’t mention Muslim grooming gangs, or your racist. 

LOL mention ? Nahhh set up an entire industry to do so while ignoring all other pedophiles including those in the organization you started ? YUP

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL mention ? Nahhh set up an entire industry to do so while ignoring all other pedophiles including those in the organization you started ? YUP

Difference is the other pedo’s aren’t gangs who are taking kids right off the street, and getting them hooked on heroin. 

Those cases are usually a single predator victimizing a member of their own family, or someone close to the family. While obviously horrible, why march in the street over that? Especially considering law enforcement isn’t ignoring those cases or arresting the victims for racism when trying to report it  

Then again you’d know that if you actually watched the info I gave you that you requested. 

Dude there is no question you have a heavy bias when it comes to criticizing Christianity as opposed to Islam. You said some pretty terrible things about Christianity. And that’s fine, but why go right into defense of Islam over the same issue? Why not defend Christianity in the same way? Why haven’t you asked why people are pointing out pedo priests, while ignoring all other pedo groups?

45 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

And that’s fine, but why go right into defense of Islam over the same issue?

Im in no way defending Islam in this conversation. Just common sense.

47 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Those cases are usually a single predator victimizing a member of their own family, or someone close to the family. While obviously horrible, why march in the street over that?

Because those people arent part, often unwittingly , of an overall movement celebrating ignorance and hatred. 

48 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Those cases are usually a single predator victimizing a member of their own family, or someone close to the family. While obviously horrible, why march in the street over that? Especially considering law enforcement isn’t ignoring those cases or arresting the victims for racism when trying to report it

You know youre reaching here right? We have the overwhelming and public evidence of massive and repeated coverups of child molestation in the Catholic church, of course we have the horrific nature of the multiple gymnastics coaches, hell if you really want to be disturbed look into the Jehovah Witness' coverups.

As for why march? Why march at all? TR was arrested for "reporting" on a case that was under process with the authorities. He has done nothing to actually help.

9 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Im in no way defending Islam in this conversation. Just common sense.

Because those people arent part, often unwittingly , of an overall movement celebrating ignorance and hatred. 

You know youre reaching here right? We have the overwhelming and public evidence of massive and repeated coverups of child molestation in the Catholic church, of course we have the horrific nature of the multiple gymnastics coaches, hell if you really want to be disturbed look into the Jehovah Witness' coverups.

As for why march? Why march at all? TR was arrested for "reporting" on a case that was under process with the authorities. He has done nothing to actually help.

I’m not reaching at all. Not even close. Go back to the thread and watch the video I posted. 

Why march at all???? Cause it brought attention to the problem and forced a solution. Done nothing to help?? My goodness man, you literally know nothing about that situation. And your blind hatred won’t allow to to see.