Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Great Old Man

Christchurch terrorist has BLACK SUN symbol

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Great Old Man
Posted (edited)

 

Hey, Recently our K-mystery forum's people are discussing about sign of black sun.

Which was weapon cover of Terrorist Christchurch.

 

This Black sun has occult meaning. isn't it?

I heard that, it has relation with  Nazi's and ancient order of Seth.

 

 

Edited by Saru
Image removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Kismit

Yes, it’s pretty well established as to the kind of wack job ideas this awful excuse for a human being was drawn to 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Yes, it’s pretty well established as to the kind of wack job ideas this awful excuse for a human being was drawn to 

 

Indeed,  killing the innocent is the most heinous crime. whatever ideas, philosophy it is, it can't justify the killing.

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

This Black sun has occult meaning. isn't it?

The Neo-Nazis use it. They attribute some Asatru Pagan meaning to it Sofu. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impedancer
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Piney said:

The Neo-Nazis use it. They attribute some Asatru Pagan meaning to it Sofu. 

All i knew about the symbol was that it was used by the nazis and Himmler (the chicken farmer was obsessed with the occult)  and that the symbol is on the floor in the castle Wewelsburg which he had renovated. the castle was used as a meeting place for the highest ranks in the ss. Here's a good link about it. 

https://www.thoughtco.com/black-sun-95987

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
7 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

All i knew about the symbol was that it was used by the nazis and Himmler (the chicken farmer was obsessed with the occult)  and that the symbol is on the floor in the castle Wewelsburg which he had renovated. the castle was used as a meeting place for the highest ranks in the ss. Here's a good link about it. 

I saw it tattooed on a lot of the Neo-Nazi schmucks I smacked around in prison and in the Pine Barrens. Most, if not all of them were Neo-Pagans. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

:hmm:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Great Old Man
22 hours ago, Piney said:

The Neo-Nazis use it. They attribute some Asatru Pagan meaning to it Sofu. 

Thanks for explanation!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.