Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fridge full of ice-cold beer found in a field

Still Waters

A devastating combination of heavy rainfall and snowmelt has led to record flooding in the Midwest, causing 75 cities in Nebraska to declare states of emergency. The water is starting to recede, and those affected by the flood now begin the arduous task of cleaning up and rebuilding.

Kyle Simpson and friend Gayland Stouffer spent Sunday cleaning mud from his property on the Platte River. As the sun was setting, the two men were walking back to their car when Stouffer spotted what looked like a refrigerator in the middle of a field.

“He says, ‘Hey, this is a refrigerator.’ And he opens it up and says, ‘It’s full of beer,'” Simpson told Lincoln Journal Star. “I said, ‘Yeah, right.’ And he reaches in and says, ‘It’s ice-cold.’”

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/magic-fridge-full-cold-beer-found-flooded-nebraska-field-101618089.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

:hmm:

Just hope they were some top shelf craft brews...after having to go through the hardship of cleaning up after a natural disaster,Miller,Coors,or Bud would just be a twisted cruel joke on the part of nature :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I don't get it?! Why alert the media?! There's only one purpose for free cold beers -> Down the throat!

• Thanks 1

Finding a refrigerator full of crappy beer and getting yourself photographed drinking it shows you how low some people will go to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Edited by tortugabob
clarify content

On 25/03/2019 at 11:51 PM, tortugabob said:

Finding a refrigerator full of crappy beer and getting yourself photographed drinking it shows you how low some people will go to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Count me in, I have drunk worse @Piney and I know he has.

Edited by Iilaa'mpuul'xem
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

Count me in, I have drunk worse @Piney and I know he has.

I never drank my own pee. :whistle:

and stagnant water only after at least a good tee shirt straining. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Piney said:

I never drank my own pee. :whistle:

and stagnant water only after at least a good tee shirt straining. 

Bro.... there is nothing to be ashamed of by admitting you drank another persons pee, we are more than blood brothers lol