Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Authorities Hunt for Bigfoot in Argentina

Minimalists

On 3/23/2019 at 8:59 PM, papageorge1 said:

No, we were given no number. But most of the articles we read like this are not top quality to say the least.

I see little merit in the 'Hotel' theory.

To add fuel to my theory, this is not the first time these somewhat humanlike species with the incredible leaping ability have been reported in my internet wonderings. And roamer, just in case, I'll have my I-phone on me on the way home from the pub tonight.

I'll have my I-phone on me on the way home from the pub tonight.

Make sure your not s**t faced so the photo is not blurred......:lol: 

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2019 at 6:30 PM, acute said:

I've heard of UFO's and ghosts 'popping in' and back out, but not Bigfoot.

Although I believe in Bigfoot, I'm not convinced by an interdimensional explanation. Do you think the same way about Mothman, El Chupacabra, etc?

I have never been convinced this thing has some sort of "Beam me up Scotty" power....The interdimensional theory has been used by some to explain why this thing is so elusive...It's been reported from coast to coast in the US alone...I don't completely dismiss witness accounts of this thing I am sure they saw something but a lot of it is an argument from ignorance...People don't know what it is so they go on to assume Bigfoot! Works the same way with UFO sightings..They don't know what it is then go on to claim aliens attacking from another planet...But that said we all do it.

Edited by Alien Origins
correct spelling
  • Like 1

Here is my off the wall suggestion.

This is an escapee from the secret Nazi program to recreate Hitler. A U-boat carrying Nazi scientists traveled to South America and set up a lab in cahoots with their Antarctica base that inhabits the lost realm of Atlantis.

The other possibility is that it is mini-Cthuhlu.

Not sure. Torn between these two entirely possible explanations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Floriduh has a lot of apes and monkeys loose...= skunk apes.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:05 PM, papageorge1 said:

You know I am. So, what is your substantive point?

No, no I didn't. Now I do. That was the point of asking. Thanks!

9 hours ago, stereologist said:

This is an escapee from the secret Nazi program to recreate Hitler. A U-boat carrying Nazi scientists traveled to South America and set up a lab in cahoots with their Antarctica base that inhabits the lost realm of Atlantis.

Sooooooo, what you're saying is...Nessie is actually an undisclosed "black" project for a multi configuration submersible?

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 9:56 AM, stereologist said:

No, it's a poltergeist, no question.

• Like 1

Well since my grandmother was blah blah and i was rasied as blah blah and i am blah blah and thats how it is and bigfoot is elvis in a fur suit i know because of yada yada yada.