Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What happened to my photo?

lvx007

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Image result for sai baba miracle photosSee the source image

@lvx007  For what it's worth your picture mystery reminds of some photos that I believe were paranormally affected (long story as to why I think that in these cases) but my point is there seems to be an intelligence behind what is changed (as  opposed to an unthinking process).

Maybe you're right :P I live a kinda active spiritual lifestyle so maybe same edgy spirit trolling me lol. Who knows...

Edited by lvx007

3 minutes ago, lvx007 said:

Maybe you're right :P I live a kinda active spiritual lifestyle so maybe same edgy spirit trolling me lol. Who knows...

Right, but I am not even sure 'trolling' would be the right word.

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Right, but I am not even sure 'trolling' would be the right word.

Well what are your theory exactly? I'm interested. 

16 minutes ago, lvx007 said:

Well what are your theory exactly? I'm interested. 

In your case I have no theory as I know little. In those above sample photos I believe it is the guru assuring loving presence.

Your case to me is still at the normal or paranormal determination. Best educated thought from a distance is 60% chance of paranormal and 40% chance of normal 

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

In your case I have no theory as I know little. In those above sample photos I believe it is the guru assuring loving presence.

Your case to me is still at the normal or paranormal determination. Best educated thought from a distance is 60% chance of paranormal and 40% chance of normal 

Maybe we never find out. 

1 minute ago, lvx007 said:

Maybe we never find out. 

That’s true but maybe even that is encouraging you to consider things about this universe.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

That’s true but maybe even that is encouraging you to consider things about this universe.

Yeah maybe. 

• 1 year later...

I know my mom had a picture of me once it was in a frame like that, she used Windex to clean the glass and some of it leaked inside between the glass in the frame and got on the picture. It made weird marks on the picture I wonder if something like that happened. 

• Like 1