Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
lvx007

What happened to my photo?

32 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

lvx007
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Image result for sai baba miracle photosSee the source image
 

@lvx007  For what it's worth your picture mystery reminds of some photos that I believe were paranormally affected (long story as to why I think that in these cases) but my point is there seems to be an intelligence behind what is changed (as  opposed to an unthinking process).

Maybe you're right :P I live a kinda active spiritual lifestyle so maybe same edgy spirit trolling me lol. Who knows...

Edited by lvx007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
papageorge1
3 minutes ago, lvx007 said:

Maybe you're right :P I live a kinda active spiritual lifestyle so maybe same edgy spirit trolling me lol. Who knows...

Right, but I am not even sure 'trolling' would be the right word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lvx007
10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Right, but I am not even sure 'trolling' would be the right word.

Well what are your theory exactly? I'm interested. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
16 minutes ago, lvx007 said:

Well what are your theory exactly? I'm interested. 

In your case I have no theory as I know little. In those above sample photos I believe it is the guru assuring loving presence.

Your case to me is still at the normal or paranormal determination. Best educated thought from a distance is 60% chance of paranormal and 40% chance of normal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lvx007
3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

In your case I have no theory as I know little. In those above sample photos I believe it is the guru assuring loving presence.

Your case to me is still at the normal or paranormal determination. Best educated thought from a distance is 60% chance of paranormal and 40% chance of normal 

Maybe we never find out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
1 minute ago, lvx007 said:

Maybe we never find out. 

That’s true but maybe even that is encouraging you to consider things about this universe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lvx007
2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

That’s true but maybe even that is encouraging you to consider things about this universe.

Yeah maybe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.