Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

YouTube stars' followers in mass Berlin brawl

Eldorado

German police warned social media stars Friday to rein in their followers after making several arrests during a brawl in Berlin when fans of two YouTubers squared off.

Berlin police said they made nine arrests late Thursday after a fight broke out on the Alexanderplatz in the city centre among some 400 backers of two rival stars of the internet platform.

Full report at Yahoo News: https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-police-warn-social-media-stars-berlin-brawl-000108270.html?

At DW: https://www.dw.com/en/youtube-rivals-call-leads-to-mass-brawl-in-berlin-square/a-48018331

• Like 1

I'm not sure how you can really "rein in" your followers other then tell them not to be dumb lol

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm not sure how you can really "rein in" your followers other then tell them not to be dumb lol

Seems the youtubers were there, 

Having been accompanied by five friends to met Al Amood, 'ThatsBekir_' claims he was punched by his rival in the face and things quickly became ugly.

Then the dumb sheep who plodded along behind them jumped in on the hair pulling.

I wonder how many had their phones out in preparation to getting it all on youtube.

Some of these wannabe celebs have no talent so they go to youtube because they can sign themselves up,  and along come the sheep.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Seems the youtubers were there, 

Then the dumb sheep who plodded along behind them jumped in on the hair pulling.

I wonder how many had their phones out in preparation to getting it all on youtube.

Some of these wannabe celebs have no talent so they go to youtube because they can sign themselves up,  and along come the sheep.

ahh thanks, I was suffering from TDLR syndrome  and didn't read it lol.

Yeah the Youtubers hold a lot more responsibility in that situation then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Piney said:

Morons.......

Yeah I though when first reading that it would be that Beaver kid and on a side and the other side PewdeeeePie fans.  So disappointing lmaosmiley.gif

Edited by MWoo7
______________________________ added {{[ a ]
  • Haha 2

Idiots

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1

Millennials

• Like 2

Pick a side eh?!!??!

f4a91a02fd5afdb06caa833d457b31e8.jpg

YOu've the ___ bait Justin Beaver hordes

and/OR the infamous PEWdeeePIE zombies !

EVEN w Numbers over braindead do the math-- its still a hard call.

fa8d4e31_game-of-thrones-arise.xxxlarge.

Edited by MWoo7