Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pain Manifesting

ParanormalKris

I Have Never really had Any cavities at all, when I was growing up. One Or Two in my 38 Years. But this Year And at the End of Last Year, My Hart was in so Much Pain, Just because a really Good Friend of Mine, Who Made A Pack with me and Promise me, that She would Always will be there For me Said that She Doesn't Want to See me Anymore. Today I Had my Teeth Clean. And I Got 9 cavities that Need to be Fix. See, I was in so Much Pain And Stressing Over my so called Friend. That Pain Manifested as 9 cavities. I wanna Tell You People, Don't Be Mean, if You Made an Pack with Someone. Keep it! Because You Never Know How Deep the Other Person's Pain Will Go if You Hurt them.

1 hour ago, ParanormalKris said:

I Have Never really had Any cavities at all, when I was growing up. One Or Two in my 38 Years. But this Year And at the End of Last Year, My Hart was in so Much Pain, Just because a really Good Friend of Mine, Who Made A Pack with me and Promise me, that She would Always will be there For me Said that She Doesn't Want to See me Anymore. Today I Had my Teeth Clean. And I Got 9 cavities that Need to be Fix. See, I was in so Much Pain And Stressing Over my so called Friend. That Pain Manifested as 9 cavities. I wanna Tell You People, Don't Be Mean, if You Made an Pack with Someone. Keep it! Because You Never Know How Deep the Other Person's Pain Will Go if You Hurt them.

No, lack of proper care and eating too much trash did. Unless you are Black or indigenous , then you might have something called "milk teeth" which don't agree with sucrose. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Stress has real physiological effects on the body.

That being said, if someone no longer has feelings for you it is better they leave then try and fake something that is no longer there.

Imagine the alternative, someone staying who no longer loves you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

If you got nine cavaties to fix of course it's going to hurt. One of KGB,s favourite method of torture to make people talk was to file down each single tooth with a file ,thats why i hate the dentist. 

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Stress has real physiological effects on the body.

On the cardiovascular and immune systems. Not the teeth.

• Like 1

I FounD tHe OpenIng pOsT vERy hArd To Read.. and  .. what Piney said.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ParanormalKris said:

get over it do you know how many  of your teeth that will decay as getting over older :) I`m going through it  as having four  teeth  pulled and the future how many  more have to be pulled:) I`m trying to hang on them but can't :) when they say  infections that can harm the heart got to have all the dammed teeth pulled :(:(