Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Avenatti Arrested For Extortion

susieice

6 minutes ago, skliss said:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy......lol

The more you get away with, the more you do. lol

• Like 2

Avenatti's problems with Nike still continue. He tried to blackmail them if they didn't pay him to conduct an internal investigation. No mention of Geragos in this link. He is suspected of being a co-conspirator according to the reports of Avenatti's arrest on this case.

https://www.bizjournals.com/portland/news/2019/04/08/citing-avenatti-fraud-charges-nike-refuses-to.html

Stormy Daniels turned on him a while ago. Now she says she never told him to go after Trump. She also says that twice he held fundraisers to get funds for her defense that she didn't know about and that she doesn't know where the money went. I think she fired him after he was arrested for domestic abuse.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, susieice said:

Stormy Daniels turned on him a while ago. Now she says she never told him to go after Trump. She also says that twice he held fundraisers to get funds for her defense that she didn't know about and that she doesn't know where the money went. I think she fired him after he was arrested for domestic abuse.

I see his tweets on Twitter.  He's losing it.  Tweeting in the evening, Pacific coast time, after obviously drinking and then deleting the tweets.  There's another one in this thread. Scroll up. Post #47  It's gone.  LOL 

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2

On 4/10/2019 at 12:31 AM, acidhead said:

Haha. Yeah it is! The last tweet was from last night. He was just indicted again today. I know they confiscated his personal jet. I would think now all his assets would be frozen. 

One of the clients he stole from was a paraplegic in a nursing home who won a $4 million lawsuit. Avenatti was paying his rent in the facility and pocketed everything else. He's been telling his clients that their cases haven't settled yet and keeping the money. The NY Times says he's facing 333 yrs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/11/us/avenatti-indictment.html

The LA Times breaks everything down a lot better. They say he's out now on $300,000 bail.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-avenatti-indicted-fraud-theft-charges-20190411-story.html

Sounds like he left quite a paper trail.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

He's scheduled to be arraigned on April 29th.

9 hours ago, susieice said:

i believe her, as funny as it sounds she has more credibility than him, 

• Like 2

So much for that "presidential run" he was planning? I never liked him. He just had a bad vibe to him which we all know now.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Avenatti appeared in court today and pleaded not guilty. He is due back in court June 17. He faces centuries in prison. Good video.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-avenatti-pleads-guilty-embezzlement-latest-round-criminal/story?id=62710700

Edited by susieice

22 minutes ago, susieice said:

Avenatti appeared in court today and pleaded not guilty. He is due back in court June 17. He faces centuries in prison. Good video.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-avenatti-pleads-guilty-embezzlement-latest-round-criminal/story?id=62710700

Isn't it uncanny how all of Trump's detractors, haters and plotters are going down while he's rising?  I've never seen anything like it before.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, and then said:

Isn't it uncanny how all of Trump's detractors, haters and plotters are going down while he's rising?  I've never seen anything like it before.

People bring about their own destruction and then. He did this and no one else. He owns it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, susieice said:

People bring about their own destruction and then. He did this and no one else. He owns it.

He was just a mouth and stood no chance anyway, IMO.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 6:00 PM, and then said:

Only trump supporters see this correlation. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Robotic Jew said:

Only trump supporters see this correlation. 

yea, we do mot see correlation, we see causation 

Edited by aztek

This guy is a real piece of work. 

I wonder how he ever believed he was going to get away with it all? Was he just so much an egoist that he thought he was so much smarter then everyone else?

Have fun in prison for the rest of your days Avenatti.

• Like 2

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michael-avenattis-bad-day-disgraced-lawyer-to-face-not-1-but-2-arraignments

In the Nike case, Avenatti is charged with one count of extortion, one count of sending interstate communications with intent to extort and two counts of conspiracy. In the Stormy Daniels case, he is charged with one count of wire fraud and one count of aggravated identity theft. If convicted on all counts, Avenatti could face a total of 69 years in prison.

If convicted of all 36 counts in the California case, Avenatti faces up to 335 years in prison.

So around 400 years. I think he has earned it.

• Like 1

He is so done! So much for that Presidential run. 

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 10:09 AM, DieChecker said:

This guy is a real piece of work. 

I wonder how he ever believed he was going to get away with it all? Was he just so much an egoist that he thought he was so much smarter then everyone else?

Have fun in prison for the rest of your days Avenatti.

He thought he was untouchable because the second he started talking about taking Trump out the wonderful media we have fawned all over him and made him their new hero. 

• Like 1