Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
susieice

Avenatti Arrested For Extortion

62 posts in this topic

susieice

susieice
6 minutes ago, skliss said:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy......lol

The more you get away with, the more you do. lol

• Like 1

susieice

Avenatti's problems with Nike still continue. He tried to blackmail them if they didn't pay him to conduct an internal investigation. No mention of Geragos in this link. He is suspected of being a co-conspirator according to the reports of Avenatti's arrest on this case.

https://www.bizjournals.com/portland/news/2019/04/08/citing-avenatti-fraud-charges-nike-refuses-to.html

susieice

Stormy Daniels turned on him a while ago. Now she says she never told him to go after Trump. She also says that twice he held fundraisers to get funds for her defense that she didn't know about and that she doesn't know where the money went. I think she fired him after he was arrested for domestic abuse.

acidhead
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, susieice said:

Stormy Daniels turned on him a while ago. Now she says she never told him to go after Trump. She also says that twice he held fundraisers to get funds for her defense that she didn't know about and that she doesn't know where the money went. I think she fired him after he was arrested for domestic abuse.

I see his tweets on Twitter.  He's losing it.  Tweeting in the evening, Pacific coast time, after obviously drinking and then deleting the tweets.  There's another one in this thread. Scroll up. Post #47  It's gone.  LOL 

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1

susieice
Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2019 at 12:31 AM, acidhead said:

Haha. Yeah it is! The last tweet was from last night. He was just indicted again today. I know they confiscated his personal jet. I would think now all his assets would be frozen. 

One of the clients he stole from was a paraplegic in a nursing home who won a $4 million lawsuit. Avenatti was paying his rent in the facility and pocketed everything else. He's been telling his clients that their cases haven't settled yet and keeping the money. The NY Times says he's facing 333 yrs.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/11/us/avenatti-indictment.html

The LA Times breaks everything down a lot better. They say he's out now on $300,000 bail.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-avenatti-indicted-fraud-theft-charges-20190411-story.html

Sounds like he left quite a paper trail.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

susieice
susieice

He's scheduled to be arraigned on April 29th.

aztek
9 hours ago, susieice said:

i believe her, as funny as it sounds she has more credibility than him, 

• Like 1

Princess Serenity

So much for that "presidential run" he was planning? I never liked him. He just had a bad vibe to him which we all know now.

• Like 1