Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Avenatti Arrested For Extortion

susieice

9 hours ago, Gertdoggy said:

He thought he was untouchable because the second he started talking about taking Trump out the wonderful media we have fawned all over him and made him their new hero. 

I read he was on CNN during the 2016 election cycle more than anyone other then their show hosts/news anchors. 

Shows how desperate CNN was... is... I think.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

This guy did so much white collar crime that he'd be looking at less time if he killed a couple of people.

The amount of ego and self absorbtion involved here truly is astounding and is really hard to fathom.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/20/donald-trump-jr-savages-michael-avenatti-really-enjoyed-meeting-your-ex-wife-at-my-speech/

Donald Trump Jr. Savages Michael Avenatti: ‘Really Enjoyed Meeting Your Ex-Wife at My Speech’

Far out, talk about trolling each other! :lol: 

“Hey Creepy P*** Lawyer, appreciate you flagging this,” Trump Jr. wrote on Twitter with a photo posing with Lisa Storie at a joint event for the Lincoln Club of Orange County and the New Majority. “By the way, really enjoyed meeting your ex wife at my speech last night. It was a packed house unlike your presser.”

Wow, just wow.  They just can't help themselves on social media and can't help but be entertained by all of the silliness I guess. :lol: 

Edited by pixiii
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, pixiii said:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/07/20/donald-trump-jr-savages-michael-avenatti-really-enjoyed-meeting-your-ex-wife-at-my-speech/

Far out, talk about trolling each other! :lol: 

Wow, just wow.  They just can't help themselves on social media and can't help but be entertained by all of the silliness I guess. :lol: 

Yeah Trump Jr's comeback to Avenatti was savage!  She looked reallly excited to see Trump jr.  

LOL 

• Haha 3