Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eloi Cole , Where is he now?

agnuhC

Where Is, Who Is, Eloi Cole?  The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) .

Edited by agnuhC

Could you give us an introduction to this subject? I never heard of it.

46 minutes ago, agnuhC said:

Where Is, Who Is, Eloi Cole?  The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) .

You are, kinda, supposed to give us all a hint at this point.

• Thanks 1

Please don't bring April fools jokes here, OP...

https://www.cnet.com/news/the-april-fool-that-wouldnt-die-how-we-accidentally-pranked-the-internet-for-years/

Summary, it's a made up story about a guy who got 'time-traveled' in some magical way by the LHC... and it was picked up by the media and went (almost) viral.  Lame.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

https://www.cnet.com/news/man-arrested-at-large-hadron-collider-claims-hes-from-the-future/

As the( fake) story goes, he was arrested going through the bins at the LHC. Claimed his time machine was powered by garbage, which was inserted into a blender-like contraption on the top. Now where have I heard this story before? Many more ridiculous details at the other end of the link, above. 

Edited by bison
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

You are all incorrect. The TRUTH of the experience is shocking , unbelievable yet convincing at the same time. I could give statements from other employee scientists that were in the facility at his arrest. The location of the young man was incredibly impossible. One physicist stated the man was too young to be wearing a suit made of Tweed.

Here is the event as is factual...

Jeez Louise ,  Just wondered if anyone knew of any updates to his current whereabouts or if he had been seen or heard from since his disappearance.

Also, The man stated that he did not mean to mention food in his explanation , but that he was warned before he left the future that at first for a few hours his mind would be confused. He asked for time to straighten out his thoughts. He was located by cameras in an area so secure only 4 people could go there. He was not spotted on any cameras before appearing where he was seen. He was not in his room at the hospital he was being locked up in 3 to 4 months later, each day he asked for the machine he brought with him, and was denied its return. I believe Eloi Cole to be most likely the only known true time traveler to come through.

You've really looked into this, haven't you agnuhc?  I mean, there's no holes in that story, at all...

:D 

And there, folks, is proof that jokes and hoaxes are not always victimless..., and that there's always an 'audience'.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, agnuhC said:

You are all incorrect. The TRUTH of the experience is shocking , unbelievable yet convincing at the same time. I could give statements from other employee scientists that were in the facility at his arrest. The location of the young man was incredibly impossible. One physicist stated the man was too young to be wearing a suit made of Tweed.

Jeez Louise ,  Just wondered if anyone knew of any updates to his current whereabouts or if he had been seen or heard from since his disappearance.

Dearie, your own link calls it’s an April’s Fool.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, agnuhC said:

Factual?  It says April fools in the title.

Ignorance of the subject matter is apparently running rampant in the respondents to my inquiry regarding Cole's  current status. This event was not a hoax . Cole's intentions and only motivation in his attempt to stop the LHC System was to save man from its own reckless desires to venture into deep dangerous "God Particle" waters. There are to be sure many articles and interviews with the Bavarian Government regarding this subject. The link provided simply meant to shed light on the event  basics. Media can twist it any way they want, it does nothing to change the facts of that day. Unfortunately, it is all a moot point. We already crossed the line and now what comes of it is not within our control. I will depart this thread at this junction, perhaps even delete it. Sigh.

1 hour ago, agnuhC said:

Ignorance of the subject matter is apparently running rampant in the respondents to my inquiry regarding Cole's  current status. This event was not a hoax .

Nobody can tell you Cole's current status because he doesn't exist.

As others have said, this was an April Fool's joke written by CNET in 2010, more about it here:

https://www.cnet.com/news/the-april-fool-that-wouldnt-die-how-we-accidentally-pranked-the-internet-for-years/

It managed to fool quite a lot of people (and news outlets) for years, but it doesn't change the fact that it was a prank.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

John Titor would not approve of such chicanery.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Please don't bring April fools jokes here, OP...

Summary, it's a made up story about a guy who got 'time-traveled' in some magical way by the LHC... and it was picked up by the media and went (almost) viral.  Lame.

Or....is that EXACTLY what they WANT us to believe???

• Haha 2