Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jussie Smollett Free of Charges

LucidElement

How is this possible? Is it a coincidence that the charges were dropped a couple days after the Mueller report found no collusion? Or is it even a bit more weird that Michelle Obama's aid called the prosecutor in the Smollett case?

This kid led cops on a wild goose chase. He was a victim in the beginning and then as the investigation went further he became a suspect. The brothers that he allegedly "paid" admitted to the police they were paid after two days of interrogating.

Now the FBI is investigating his possible mail fraud situation. Where they believe Jussie sent himself the hate letter.

This is so bizzare that 16 charges were dropped and even after a costly investigation.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jussie-smollett-wont-be-prosecuted-on-charges-he-faked-attack

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

wow...

• Like 1

Clearly something happened behind the scenes. There hasn't been an explanation as to why all 16 charges were dropped. And why Michelle Obama aid called the prosecutors.

• Like 2

*Awaiting Chicago Officials News on Conference* This should be good lol - I bet they are happy - said no one ever.

2 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Clearly something happened behind the scenes. There hasn't been an explanation as to why all 16 charges were dropped. And why Michelle Obama aid called the prosecutors.

Just to add.... 3,500.00 check was written from Jussie to the brothers. The check was said to be for Training and Fitness and "another favor"... That favor is believed to be for the staged jump.

• Like 1

I wouldn't go into that cesspool of a town to collect lottery winnings.    I guess the Clinton team sycophant got to them after all.  Imagine trying to be a good cop there...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

Just to add.... 3,500.00 check was written from Jussie to the brothers. The check was said to be for Training and Fitness and "another favor"... That favor is believed to be for the staged jump.

But is that proof that he colluded with them?

Though, I must admit this case does have a lot of parallels with Trump's.  Smollet conspiring to fake an attack on himself and colluding with the two brothers to do it.  If they couldn't prove the conspiracy/collusion the case falls apart- just like Trump's.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if the charges were dropped right at this moment to publicly highlight the similarities to the media.

What? The Obamas forced it to be dropped to highlight what a Mickey Mouse joke not charging the Trump was? :wacko: 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

What? The Obamas forced it to be dropped to highlight what a Mickey Mouse joke not charging the Trump was? :wacko: 

Well, that's what it's seeming to be like.  Granted it's a conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

But is that proof that he colluded with them?

Though, I must admit this case does have a lot of parallels with Trump's.  Smollet conspiring to fake an attack on himself and colluding with the two brothers to do it.  If they couldn't prove the conspiracy/collusion the case falls apart- just like Trump's.  I wouldn't be surprised at all if the charges were dropped right at this moment to publicly highlight the similarities to the media.

the chargers were dropped and his record will be expunged. The only thing still lingering to my knowledge is the possible Mail Fraud which the Feds are looking into.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

wow...

Little social media action right here hahah.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Well, that's what it's seeming to be like.  Granted it's a conspiracy theory.

well that's a mighty imaginative theory you've got there. Congrats! 

Its really pretty simple. He is rich. He gave the City of Chicago 100k and in return they are viewing that as unofficial "time served".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

well that's a mighty imaginative theory you've got there. Congrats! 

There's also the possibility that he is innocent and was really attacked too.  No one seems to be buying that one, though.

Just now, Farmer77 said:

He is rich.

This right here!...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Its really pretty simple. He is rich. He gave the City of Chicago 100k and in return they are viewing that as unofficial "time served".

Just watch him appear on the shortlist of Democractic candidates for the 2020 election! 

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

There's also the possibility that he is innocent and was really attacked too.  No one seems to be buying that one, though.

Well when 2 aquaintances come out and say they were paid to attack him,by him...

I dunno,i feel i gotta take their side on this...

• Like 7

Just now, Vlad the Mighty said:

Just watch him appear on the shortlist of Democractic candidates for the 2020 election! 

They may need someone to replace Avenatti. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Well when 2 aquaintances come out and say they were paid to attack him,by him...

I dunno,i feel i gotta take their side on this...

This is a corrupt Chicago prosecutor spitting in the eye of the cops and doing it publicly.  What a MESS that place is.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

This is a corrupt Chicago prosecutor spitting in the eye of the cops and doing it publicly.  What a MESS that place is.

Where's someone who knows how to run a place with integrity when you need them?

Image result for al capone

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It  does not matter really,  the damage is already done. you can be certain next time black gay liberal reports an attack by trump supporters , the case will be looked at with a fine tooth comb.  i'm glad he was proven a liar, i read comments of several websites about that, pretty much everyone does not agree with a DA, 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hey!  Even Alphonse did a better job than the current Dems in power.  When one part of the law enforcement community is staunchly trying to do the right thing and the Prosecutor ffs, kicks them in the, er, teeth, publicly, that shows dysfunction on a whole new level.  

How 'bout that snazzy tie, though?  :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The story seemed suspect to me from the beginning for the simple reason that he had is Subway sandwich both before and after the "attack" lol.

How very kind of the attackers lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3