Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
LucidElement

Jussie Smollett Free of Charges

140 posts in this topic

aztek

the dude never showed his face for awards, he is made fun of by almost every comedian,  i think beating him up is not necessary at all.  i hope he wont commit a suicide, i have no doubt the charges were dropped to cover up someone else, it was not about JS. those people may want to make sure, it stays quiet, can't trust jessy anymore, he already screwed up simple task

• Thanks 1

Myles
54 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

That would be wrong. But if you hire two blokes to beat yourself up, and you blame it on someone entirely innocent, thst is apparently fine.

He definitely deserves to have hiss butt kicked.

• Haha 1

acidhead

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

aztek

he is not gonna pay, and they will get nothing out of him, if charges were dropped, why should he pay,  he is innocent as far as legal system is concerned.  and if he was guilty why isn't he on trial,  this will only help him.  all evidence is sealed, so cops will have nothing on him in court.   

susieice

He did refuse to pay so Chicago is suing him in civil court. The evidence isn't sealed there. The police can present it. Just like OJ.

http://www.fox29.com/news/local-news/chicago-to-sue-jussie-smollett-after-his-refusal-to-pay-for-police-investigation-cost?fbclid=IwAR0Ewpi_ZzcFV7uX-8Ponn0Svo4527IrWgmlOh4tKfIdmrfAvQRI5LcSQks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

aztek

just like they dropped 16 felony charges, they will drop this case as well.   city constantly pays millions for police misconduct, not a single cop responsible was ever billed a penny, i know JS is a scammer, and it was staged, but based on that i do not think jessy should pay,  

Abilityperson

Well rich get off. Really you all think he is telling the truth? Come on now middle of a artic storm someone gonna go after him in BROAD DAYLIGHT put a noose around his neck pour bleach on him and no one did nothing? No camera footage? Really in this day and age!!!!! While he still had his subway sandwich in his hand? Seriously????? 

Please his manager admitted this will be a good publicity stunt.

acidhead

• Like 2

acidhead

• Haha 1

Sir Wearer of Hats
1 hour ago, susieice said:

Why bother? It’ll just get revoked by the DA.

• Haha 1

susieice
42 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Why bother? It’ll just get revoked by the DA.

We'll have to see. 

• Like 1

EnderOTD

The new mayor supports investigating Foxx’s handling of the case, found it to be quite suspect and possibly corrupt.  If the civil case gets stonewalled it will be a clear sign that there are some pretty powerful people behind the dismissal.  It’s symbolic for justice and I can’t help but think of a line from animal farm...

• Like 3

BrooklynGuy

This just in from Don Lemon at CNN, Juicy is in LA today helping OJ look for the real killers, next week he will be in Washington working with Swalwell and Schiff on finding evidence of collusion and after that he is going to NY to help Tawana Brawley find her perpetrators. Stay tuned for more updates from the number one fake news network. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3