Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Alien Origins

Chupacabra Suspected of Killing Second Person

83 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Alien Origins
Quote

A month after being blamed for the mysterious death of a farm worker in a Honduran village, the infamous chupacabra is suspected of killing yet another person in a nearby community. The bizarre initial incident occurred in mid-February when a man was bitten on the foot by an unseen predator and his body was seemingly drained of all of its blood. Since the unfortunate farmer's demise came amid a slew of similar unexplained animal attacks, many residents in the area pointed the finger at the notorious blood-sucking chupacabra.

 

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/chupacabra-suspected-of-killing-second-person-in-honduras

Quote

many residents in the area pointed the finger at the notorious blood-sucking chupacabra.

Love this argument from ignorance though..."I don't know what it was so it must have been a chupacabra." Really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute
3 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

"I don't know what it was so it must have been a chupacabra." Really?

Well, it wasn't a 3-foot leech!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins
7 minutes ago, acute said:

Well, it wasn't a 3-foot leech!

True...But it's not proven to be some blood sucking coyote either..Who knows? I don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
Quote

Those who discovered his remains were mystified by the location, since they could not figure out how he wound up there. They were also horrified when they noticed that, like the farmer who had recently died, Geovany had been drained of his blood as well.

The young man  had been dead for days. Did they expect him to still be able to bleed red.

Quote

decomposition beginsaround four minutes after a person dies and follows four stages: autolysis, bloat, active decay, and skeletonization

https://www.aftermath.com/content/human-decomposition/

They were not in frozen areas, so the bodies would have started the process quickly, not forgetting the creatures which would have started feasting on them in those areas.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Quote

The bizarre initial incident occurred in mid-February when a man was bitten on the foot by an unseen predator and his body was seemingly drained of all of its blood.

Maybe it's me but that sentence doesn't make sense.

A man was bitten on the foot by something he didn't see, which implies he was still alive at that time to give that account.  So how much later was his body found drained of blood?  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast
Quote

... many residents in the area pointed the finger at the notorious blood-sucking chupacabra.

Many residents in the area are very stupid.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins
6 minutes ago, toast said:

Many residents in the area are very stupid.

They are not as stupid as they may appear or want you to think they are...I spent some time in Honduras and don't want to go back.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
23 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

They are not as stupid as they may appear or want you to think they are...I spent some time in Honduras and don't want to go back.

"You can be clever without being smart" is where I would put them. But no, @Iilaa'mpuul'xem nor I would never go back. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
2 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Love this argument from ignorance though..."I don't know what it was so it must have been a chupacabra." Really?

I guess I missed where anyone said  ‘must have been’ in that article.

I think you are putting words in other’s mouths to insult their intelligence?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I guess I missed where anyone said  ‘must have been’ in that article.

I think you are putting words in other’s mouths to insult their intelligence?

Quote

Since the unfortunate farmer's demise came amid a slew of similar unexplained animal attacks, many residents in the area pointed the finger at the notorious blood-sucking chupacabra.

You get the idea..Not going to get into a sematics p***ing contest with you. 

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
1 minute ago, Alien Origins said:

First paragraph..Read first before jumping to unfounded conclusions please.

I had already  read that. That can also be read as ‘pointed suspicion’ or ‘pointed with fear’ as opposed to ‘pointed with certainty’ at the chupacabra.

Being suspicious of the chupacabra is a logically defensible position.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins
1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

I had already  read that. That can also be read as ‘pointed suspicion’ or ‘pointed with fear’ as opposed to ‘pointed with certainty’ at the chupacabra.

Being suspicious of the chupacabra is a logically defensible position.

I edited that...Apparently you posted before I got it fixed..My bad..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iilaa'mpuul'xem
2 hours ago, Piney said:

"You can be clever without being smart" is where I would put them. But no, @Iilaa'mpuul'xem nor I would never go back. 

That and the fact we are both on lock down with no passports :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

That and the fact we are both on lock down with no passports :lol:

I wonder why? :whistle:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins
11 minutes ago, Iilaa'mpuul'xem said:

That and the fact we are both on lock down with no passports :lol:

Not going to ask why.....:lol:

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
13 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

A man was bitten on the foot by something he didn't see, which implies he was still alive at that time to give that account.  So how much later was his body found drained of blood?  

Not only he must have been still alive to not see what bit him, but he must of told someone that, otherwise how did they know he did not see it? 

The stories are all a bit pear shaped.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

Not only he must have been still alive to not see what bit him, but he must of told someone that, otherwise how did they know he did not see it? 

The stories are all a bit pear shaped.

Yeah, that's what I mean he must've given this account before he died.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins

When your talking about the chupacabra there are two versions of this thing. There is the Puerto Rico version which is reported as reptile like and then the strange breed of dog and coyote version.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esoteric_toad

Why isn't this news, along with its claims, found on any real news site? Only the woo-woo sites?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins
1 hour ago, esoteric_toad said:

Why isn't this news, along with its claims, found on any real news site? Only the woo-woo sites?

Because it's not worth the trouble for major news sites...They know as well as we do this is nothing more than urban legend..The woo sites most likely know it too it just makes for more clicks and more clicks means more exposure...And then agian you have too look at where I got this from, not exactly a reliable source in my opinion. Things like this are always taken at face value and not an ounce of research or investigation is done it just means "clicks" and that means Google finds it faster I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esoteric_toad
2 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Because it's not worth the trouble for major news sites...They know as well as we do this is nothing more than urban legend..The woo sites most likely know it too it just makes for more clicks and more clicks means more exposure...And then agian you have too look at where I got this from, not exactly a reliable source in my opinion. Things like this are always taken at face value and not an ounce of research or investigation is done it just means "clicks" and that means Google finds it faster I guess.

That was my point. Someone died, not really a mystery, maybe some locals believe this or that, woo-woo site picks it up and clicks generated. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oldrover
1 hour ago, esoteric_toad said:

That was my point. Someone died, not really a mystery, maybe some locals believe this or that, woo-woo site picks it up and clicks generated. 

Are we sure someone has died though? The reports only give a rough location, a first name, a vague description of someone as a vet, and are as far as I'm aware so far uncorroborated by any other news source. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
17 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

Not going to ask why.....:lol:

A former entity than many career military officers know about.

"Corporate Measures"

"When NATO the UN and INTERPOL fail you, call the company who won't". 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papageorge1
3 hours ago, esoteric_toad said:

 Someone died, not really a mystery,

'all the blood drained'.....not a mystery?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nnicolette
7 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Not only he must have been still alive to not see what bit him, but he must of told someone that, otherwise how did they know he did not see it? 

The stories are all a bit pear shaped.

Well that's glaringly obvious. They found him with an apparently mortal bite wound, and couldnt identify it. Unseen means there were no witnesses, not that he didnt see it. Obviously he did because it killed him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.