Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chupacabra Suspected of Killing Second Person

Minimalists

59 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Okay i see you need extra attention tonight, can someone please hug george

And when bats is shown wrong he leaves the field and lashes out childishly. Again. Why do I bother?

46 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

And when bats is shown wrong he leaves the field and lashes out childishly. Again. Why do I bother?

Geez guy are you not getting enough fiber?

You are clever ill give you that you avoided my question,  what do you believe is the explanationin  this threads case.

Lets see if you side step an answer tet again.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, the13bats said:

You are clever ill give you that 

Well thanks.

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

what do you believe is the explanationin  this threads case.

Lets see if you side step an answer

I’ll answer. Not a lot to go on. However with the legends and these cases and my belief in cryptids (gasp) I’ll go about 50% to a cryptid death for this individual.

49 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Well thanks.

I’ll answer. Not a lot to go on. However with the legends and these cases and my belief in cryptids (gasp) I’ll go about 50% to a cryptid death for this individual.

since ive been saying most times you lean to non prosaic and you even denied believing this case to be cryptic no way will your ego allow you to prove my point so you take a 50/50 cop out, so in your mind its just as likely prosiac as it is cryptid,

Im good with that and i still stand on what i feel it likely is, that is if its even a true story.

Edited by the13bats

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

since ive been saying most times you lean to non prosaic and you even denied believing this case to be cryptic no way will your ego allow you to prove my point so you take a 50/50 cop out, so in your mind its just as likely prosiac as it is cryptid,

Im good with that and i still stand on what i feel it likely is, that is if its even a true story.

So.....….I am supposed to believe this was a Chupacabra attack with near certainty to confirm bats' allegations against me. Sorry, I can only go with what my reason guides me to believe because I can't just 'believe whatever I want to believe'.

Papa has a stalker !

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Habitat said:

Papa has a stalker !

Like usual you have things turned around bass akwards front to back,  papa has a way of turning what a person says around to mean what he desires much like he votes things towards being paranormal unless someone points it out about him then he cops out neutral.