Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summon high-level demon with this ouija board

Wendy_

@GlitterRose what do you think of the possibility of actual demonic or demonic like beings trying to project their will into this universe from another such is theorized by physicists concerning a multiverse? In my opinion at some point we may decide that travel between realities may be cheaper and faster than between stars. If that’s the case I’ll propose that religion, gods, demons, etc may have their origins from other dimensional beings breaking through or trying to break through or just trying to manipulate this dimension. Hmmm. Sounds like a possible thread. Maybe I’ll start it when I’m not on a phone.

edit to say I doubt ouija boards would be the method. I’m thinking more like a super collider 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

@GlitterRose what do you think of the possibility of actual demonic or demonic like beings trying to project their will into this universe from another such is theorized by physicists concerning a multiverse? In my opinion at some point we may decide that travel between realities may be cheaper and faster than between stars. If that’s the case I’ll propose that religion, gods, demons, etc may have their origins from other dimensional beings breaking through or trying to break through or just trying to manipulate this dimension. Hmmm. Sounds like a possible thread. Maybe I’ll start it when I’m not on a phone.

Inner demons have a way of becoming outer ones. That's why you work on your inner demons. 

Sounds like a fun discussion, though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GlitterRose said:

No doubt, you could conjure yourself some mess with that board. Lol. There's also no protection of any kind, and you'll be on here in a bit crying help me get rid of my demons. 

:yes: That tinge of fear grows and gets em every time. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Inner demons have a way of becoming outer ones. That's why you work on your inner demons. 

In full agreement there. That’s how I explain serial killers, mass murderers, child molesters, rapists, etc. those are the real demons. Sick humans.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, OverSword said:

In full agreement there. That’s how I explain serial killers, mass murderers, child molesters, rapists, etc. those are the real demons. Sick humans.

Out of likes. But yeah, you couldn't be more right. 

15 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Did I tell you I'm glad to see you back Rose?

Well, I'm glad to see you back. :yes:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Piney said:

Out of likes. But yeah, you couldn't be more right. 

You're always out of likes. Lol.

I have never been out of likes. Not once. 

It's a conspiracy!

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, GlitterRose said:

You're always out of likes. Lol.

I have never been out of likes. Not once. 

:lol: What can I say? I'm generous. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

:lol: What can I say? I'm generous. 

I guess I just don't like that much stuff. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Now, if they had a dislike button...I'd probably be all over that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Be running out of dislikes every friggin' ten minutes.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

I guess I just don't like that much stuff. Lol.

I even like the stuff of some people who don't like me or I don't like. :yes:

Now, if they had a dislike button...I'd probably be all over that. 

Your fingers would be cramped. :huh:

Be running out of dislikes every friggin' ten minutes.

You would break the button. :o

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Not A Rockstar said:

now this one actually kinda creeps me out. It would probably summon a headless Barbie entity :o

I'd be good with a hot headless barbie demon.

I mean, I'd miss the mouth,  of course, but much other fun would be had.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I'd be good with a hot headless barbie demon.

I mean, I'd miss the mouth,  of course, but much other fun would be had.

So a Barbie doll is the right size for you huh? I guess the gorilla is compensation 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

So a Barbie doll is the right size for you huh? I guess the gorilla is compensation 

17024634c6647ed58f5f34dd972d2da8.thumb.jpg.7c993d61d2890fb6f34389443f491790.jpg

• Haha 3

I kind of like this thread as people clearly dont understand irony today ;-)and you really dont know if he's serious or not :-) 

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 2

Honestly, I would never mess with something like this. It's just asking for trouble.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Princess Serenity said:

Honestly, I would never mess with something like this. It's just asking for trouble.

Only in the mind of the believer.

• Like 1

So, a master of a fictional grimoire made an ouija board with some symbols from a fictional TV show... and this summons what demons?

I recognize three of those sigils off the top of my head from the TV show Supernatural. The anti-posession one in the top center is understandable. I'm not sure why one would want to include an angel banishment that's in the lower left corner- unless it's for the angels from the TV show, they are often kind of jerks, and maybe the sigil is to banish them if they accidentally get summoned??... and the portal to purgatory one in the lower right corner is pretty much pointless considering the other measures one has to take to implement that sigil. Though if it's supposed to reference the notion of leviathans in purgatory and they returned to purgatory after Castiel had them cast out of him, it is an amusing tie in back to Lovecraft there.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

On 3/28/2019 at 11:43 AM, rashore said:

Castiel

Interesting piece of history behind that Angel . In the earliest Jewish legends he was a Egyptian magician (Khasdiel) then in the Medieval period became a minor Angel  summoned as a form of Djinn/ Djab by Jewish magicians. 

Mother Wolf  (Silver Ravenwolf) told me that personally and she is fact accurate when it comes to legendary beings. 

• Like 1

What was his level though?

On 3/26/2019 at 2:03 PM, Piney said:

You can tell me, I do the Witch Doctor interdenominational thing and chill with 3 Shaman societies ( one in Central Asia), 2 major Vodou Houses, several Latino Brujos and have "Saturday Night Sex and Legos" with 2 chicks from the Church of Satan. 

I'd like to get in on that Lego part.   I can build Really Big Demons out of Duplos.

• Haha 1

On 3/26/2019 at 2:16 PM, Piney said:

So your the only one here who doesn't know I'm a former Shaman for my tribe? :lol:

I knew about that, just mot the lego expertise.

• Haha 2

On 3/26/2019 at 5:29 PM, MWoo7 said:

oo ahaaha  toooooo hehehe TOOO DAMN FUNNY IN HERE AAAAAAHAHAHAHAA ! GOOD WORK ! 

Once again the drunken kung fu master spins through the room knocking over tables and chairs, apparently stumbles and goes over backwards through a third floor window.  She lands lightly on her feet holding her unshaken  glass of rice wine, walks into the bamboo  grove composing a poem about the moon behind clouds.  She disappears to return when she chooses.

• Haha 2

Historical experience shows that those present when calling a powerful demon at a ceremony a couple of days later one person went insane and the other committed suicide. Sitting at home in a comfortable chair, you can consider yourself strong and confident but when the atmosphere of the demons breathed death from the other world, the person quickly puts in his pants and runs away from such a magical act.Although this is fiction but remember how Harry Potter was bad when the dementor began to pump out his life energy.

Edited by Coil