Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summon high-level demon with this ouija board

Wendy_

On 3/28/2019 at 11:43 AM, rashore said:

So, a master of a fictional grimoire made an ouija board with some symbols from a fictional TV show... and this summons what demons?

I recognize three of those sigils off the top of my head from the TV show Supernatural. The anti-posession one in the top center is understandable. I'm not sure why one would want to include an angel banishment that's in the lower left corner- unless it's for the angels from the TV show, they are often kind of jerks, and maybe the sigil is to banish them if they accidentally get summoned??... and the portal to purgatory one in the lower right corner is pretty much pointless considering the other measures one has to take to implement that sigil. Though if it's supposed to reference the notion of leviathans in purgatory and they returned to purgatory after Castiel had them cast out of him, it is an amusing tie in back to Lovecraft there.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the sigils.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the sigils.

I don't watch TV. Although when I have caught that show I noticed a lot of John Dee dreck. 

6 hours ago, Piney said:

I don't watch TV. Although when I have caught that show I noticed a lot of John Dee dreck. 

Supernatural is a decent show and it's completely for entertainment purposes only. You know as well as I do how people get carried away with stuff. Lovecraft himself was what could be called a Cosmic Pessimist. And his creations seem to represent that. The elder gods don't care anything about humanity. They have the same regard for us as we do the 99.9% germs we wipe out every time we clean something. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Thanks 1

Well Hells Bells... Xeno. Glad I'm not the only one that enjoys that Supernatural dreck. Because waaaayyy more than just John Dee dreck :tu:

Piney, give the show a chance if you want to giggle and be peeved. The writers do a good job of blending  real lore, dreck, and a bit of their own imagination. Good cast all around. Very drama, and not afraid to make fun of their own dreck, lol.

But back to the OP ouija board. I'm still not placing the two sigils in the upper corners of the board. They are on the tip of my brain, I know I've seen them before, but just not placing them. Anyone know where they are from?

24 minutes ago, rashore said:

But back to the OP ouija board. I'm still not placing the two sigils in the upper corners of the board. They are on the tip of my brain, I know I've seen them before, but just not placing them. Anyone know where they are from?

Give me some time, I think I can place them. I know I've seen the one on the left before. 

I can place all but the one on the top right, I figure it's a custom sigil. Baphomet is in the center which makes absolutely zero sense, especially if that "ouija board" is supposed to summon lovecraftian entities. It should have sigils from the Simon-Necronomicon. Then again, those things are nothing more than thought-forms, servitors at most. 

Upper right is whats left then for the nonce.

At least on the UL level, we now know that the Supernatural TV show has gone Deep Web with Lovecraft. I gotta say, I ain't touching that research project with even the Winchester boys plus Bobby and the whole crew from Harvelle's Roadhouse and a few 10 foot poles.

I've seen sigils like the one in the upper right before. They tend to come from occult forums, a member creates and post one, memetics carry the idea around. Feeds a collective thought-form. Supposed to empower the intent. Supposedly. I'll keep looking. 

On 27/03/2019 at 6:27 AM, Wendy_ said:

If you are really serious about calling the most high-level type of demon, try to use this ouija board design. This design has several very sacred symbols (not just ordinary symbols) that can bridge direct communication with their parallel dimensions. I got this design from a Necronomicon master on one of the Deep Web forums. No need to use a board with a fancy type of wood, just download the image, print, and see the results. If you are not ready for this, please don't try. REMEMBER, if you play with this design, those you call are not the spirits of deceased people or low level demons, but the leader. Those you call are stronger than Zozo. I do not force you to use this, I am not responsible for what you have decided.

OuijaBoard_LUCIFER (1).jpg

What is the purpose of calling demons, are you trying to destroy humanity?I'm surprised they let this bad advice on this forum.Imo you are either ill informed or not the full quid.

4 minutes ago, openozy said:

What is the purpose of calling demons, are you trying to destroy humanity?

To give themselves either an obsession or a psychosis. It's the ideas you get stuck in your head that you don't need that's the problem. Anyone using something like that will probably induce a psychotic episode. Freaking head trip.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

To give themselves either an obsession or a psychosis. It's the ideas you get stuck in your head that you don't need that's the problem. Anyone using something like that will probably induce a psychotic episode. Freaking head trip.

I really don’t care if people wana put on robes and play dungeons and dragons. My problem is these edge lords always end up kidnapping someone to sacrifice to their dungeon masters creation.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Maybe, but could be destructive to them or anyone around them.

4 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

I really don’t care if people wana put on robes and play dungeons and dragons. My problem is these edge lords always end up kidnapping someone to sacrifice to their dungeon masters creation.

I didn't realize I had time traveled back to the 1980 during the satanism scare.

3 minutes ago, openozy said:

Maybe, but could be destructive to them or anyone around them.

Pretty much what I said. People who "work with demons" are on a power trip. It's basically dredging up the darkest aspects of our psyche and letting them loose. If someone calls up a "demon" to get revenge on an ex-lover, how many steps are they away from enacting violence themselves against their ex?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, openozy said:

Evil,whatever way you look at it.

I can't disagree. Though I'd think more selfish than anything.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2019 at 2:47 PM, Wendy_ said:

Don't look for occult answers on the internet (google / wikipedia). You will not really know the truth.

Dude, it's a known fact that Lovecraft invented it as a literary element. I've read his complete anthology, have an MA in literature, and have researched his influences on popular culture throughout the 20th century. Sorry, this time I really know the truth.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DirtyDocMartens said:

Dude, it's a known fact that Lovecraft invented it as a literary element. I've read his complete anthology, have an MA in literature, and have researched his influences on popular culture throughout the 20th century. Sorry, this time I really know the truth.

Oh really? but your title and research on lovecraft is not my concern. Then why don't you just play the game? You don't need to find out the origin of the symbol, it's useless and can't prove it.

23 minutes ago, Wendy_ said:

Oh really? but your title and research on lovecraft is not my concern. Then why don't you just play the game? You don't need to find out the origin of the symbol, it's useless and can't prove it.

The necronomicon is an invention of Lovecraft. Period. There is no debate to be had. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Wendy_ said:

Symbolism is the language of the subconscious. Each one of those sigils has a meaning. There effectiveness comes from the level of belief someone has in them. The ouija board works through the subconscious and ideomotor effect. In other words its not supernatural nor paranormal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wendy_ said:

Play the game?  So you admit this thread is just playing make believe.

• Like 2

Whoa!  The shop light over my work bench burnt out today.  I guess you were able to summon that demon after all.  Want me to send you the burnt out tubes in case you have to send him back?

Either you believe or you don't, both sides are not wrong.

Some are believers other pass off that it is not. 

Satan, Devil, Lucifer, or his original name by GOD 

Morning star. The greatest joke the devil played on mankind is to make them think he does not exist .

The "spirit board" does nothing it is the individual themselves.

Bottom line is no matter what you believe, or don't believe does make either party wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Abilityperson said:

Either you believe or you don't, both sides are not wrong.

Some are believers other pass off that it is not. 

Satan, Devil, Lucifer, or his original name by GOD 

Morning star. The greatest joke the devil played on mankind is to make them think he does not exist .

The "spirit board" does nothing it is the individual themselves.

Bottom line is no matter what you believe, or don't believe does make either party wrong. 

These aren't even the same character.  Lucifer is a latin translation for morning star, which is speaking of a Babylonian king.  Satan is not once called Lucifer in the Bible.

• Thanks 1