Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summon high-level demon with this ouija board

Wendy_

29 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

These aren't even the same character.  Lucifer is a latin translation for morning star, which is speaking of a Babylonian king.  Satan is not once called Lucifer in the Bible.

Never said Lucifer was in the Bible that is many names ppl call him if you seen I said his true name is morning star. 

It's all good :-)

On 3/26/2019 at 3:27 PM, Wendy_ said:

I got this design from a Necronomicon master

Do you mean the "Necronomican", as based of the Lovecraftian 'Cthulu' mythos?

Minus 1000 credibility points, due to gullibility.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Do you mean the "Necronomican", as based of the Lovecraftian 'Cthulu' mythos?

Minus 1000 credibility points, due to gullibility.

Smart! You should know what I mean. ;)

This is a lesson about how we respond to things. Many things out there are more real and rational, but we always ignore them. And actually, this forum is the ouija board itself.

1 hour ago, Wendy_ said:

And actually, this forum is the ouija board itself.

Could you explain that? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Wendy_ said:

Smart! You should know what I mean. ;)

This is a lesson about how we respond to things. Many things out there are more real and rational, but we always ignore them. And actually, this forum is the ouija board itself.

So what - are you now trying to claim you weren't serious in the OP?

Lucifer/morning star are also a reference to the planet venus. 

Satan in Hebrew is basically a term for an accuser/adversary.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

It was a mis-translation by the writer of the Latin Vulgate and picked up by the King James Bible. Isaiah was talking about the King of Babylon. Not a angel. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Come on Piney. Don't you want to just summon him up and destroy humanity?

Nope, just haunt all the lawyers and politicians. :yes:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

Nope, just haunt all the lawyers and politicians. :yes:

But, but, chibi cthulhu is so cute though.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2019 at 4:27 AM, Wendy_ said:

If you are really serious about calling the most high-level type of demon, try to use this ouija board design. This design has several very sacred symbols (not just ordinary symbols) that can bridge direct communication with their parallel dimensions. I got this design from a Necronomicon master on one of the Deep Web forums. No need to use a board with a fancy type of wood, just download the image, print, and see the results. If you are not ready for this, please don't try. REMEMBER, if you play with this design, those you call are not the spirits of deceased people or low level demons, but the leader. Those you call are stronger than Zozo. I do not force you to use this, I am not responsible for what you have decided.

OuijaBoard_LUCIFER (1).jpg

I don't understand why you want to summon a high level demon. However, a ouija board will not work, you need to use blood majic for the summoning. I will say again I don't think this is something you should try to do. Because if you succeed you will have to pay a price, in most cases it will take your soul to appease the demon. Remember nothing is free, and most importantly if you ask for something you had better not leave any loop holes in your request because he will use them against you. 

I kinda think this thread is foolish, and there is no room for that when your trying to do something so very dangerous.

Edited by Manwon Lender
Missed a word
  • Haha 1

The only demons that exist are the darker aspects of our psyche. The demons of magick do not exist in a real way, only as fictional entities. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2019 at 4:02 PM, Wendy_ said:

And actually, this forum is the ouija board itself.

You called.. 

Seriously mate.. why on earth do you keep summoning me to these kind of forums.. I know a few R18++ sites that are way more interesting.. I've seen Piney without his shirt on before.. they are not the boobs I am looking for.. 

in all seriousness.. cheers for the laughs mate.. but you and your board got caught out..

and BTW.. there are a number of us here that are former occultists.. and you said a couple of them have nothing ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't understand why you want to summon a high level demon. However, a ouija board will not work, you need to use blood majic for the summoning. I will say again I don't think this is something you should try to do. Because if you succeed you will have to pay a price, in most cases it will take your soul to appease the demon. Remember nothing is free, and most importantly if you ask for something you had better not leave any loop holes in your request because he will use them against you. 

I kinda think this thread is foolish, and there is no room for that when your trying to do something so very dangerous.

been there.. tried it.. and nadda.. its all in your head mate.. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

been there.. tried it.. and nadda.. its all in your head mate.. 

Thanks for your thoughts, and your experience on this subject.

4 hours ago, DingoLingo said:

Seriously mate.. why on earth do you keep summoning me to these kind of forums.. I know a few R18++ sites that are way more interesting.. I've seen Piney without his shirt on before.. they are not the boobs I am looking for.. 

:huh:

STAY THE HELL OUTTA MY BEDROOM!!! :o

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for your thoughts, and your experience on this subject.

Xeno has probably tried it as well.. with the same result.. and has the same views as me.. its all in your head.. 

we were both once believers.. and now.. we are skeptics.. 

anything with the occult is just in your head.. 

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, DingoLingo said:

Xeno has probably tried it as well.. with the same result.. and has the same views as me.. its all in your head.. 

we were both once believers.. and now.. we are skeptics.. 

anything with the occult is just in your head.. 

Thanks again, but I am not a believer and I am also not a skeptic. i am just sitting  on the dock of the bay watching the tide roll away. I have never tried anything concerning this thread, further I would never attempt such a foolish thing. I leave these things to others, I would rather drink a beer and watch. So truly mate it is really not in my head at all.

Peace 

Edited by Manwon Lender

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2019 at 9:41 PM, Piney said:

:huh:

STAY THE HELL OUTTA MY BEDROOM!!! :o

See? This is what happens when you don't quadruple lock your doors. :P

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

To keep Dingo out, you need to dissolve opal in Foster Lager and draw a protective circle around your bed.  Or does that attract him?  Can't remember.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

To keep Dingo out, you need to dissolve opal in Foster Lager and draw a protective circle around your bed.  Or does that attract him?  Can't remember.

Fosters Lager? The only thing that will attract are ants. Homeless ants.

But it's effective at keeping Dingo away. Like garlic & vampires.

• Haha 3

On 4/9/2019 at 1:28 AM, XenoFish said:

Satan in Hebrew is basically a term for an accuser/adversary.

It may interest people to know that Baphomet, who is often depicted in Crowleyanity and related subject matter is actually derived from the Knights Templar depiction of Mohammed.  As part of their initiation they had to undergo a ritual where they were compelled to spit and trample upon a crucifix and to worship the devil Baphomet, as that is what would happen to them if they surrendered to the Muslims in the holy land.  This humiliation and their subsequent redemption by their order into the ranks was used as evidence of their Satanism in their trials during the dissolution of the order but that was overturned by Pope Benedict XVI a few years ago.  

Templar Exhoneration Link

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Nobody drinks fosters :) VB is better

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Or when you unknowingly  hack forum members webcams the horror the horror :-P 

Edited by Impedancer

11 hours ago, Alchopwn said:

It may interest people to know that Baphomet, who is often depicted in Crowleyanity and related subject matter is actually derived from the Knights Templar depiction of Mohammed.  As part of their initiation they had to undergo a ritual where they were compelled to spit and trample upon a crucifix and to worship the devil Baphomet, as that is what would happen to them if they surrendered to the Muslims in the holy land.  This humiliation and their subsequent redemption by their order into the ranks was used as evidence of their Satanism in their trials during the dissolution of the order but that was overturned by Pope Benedict XVI a few years ago.  

Templar Exhoneration Link

alan-moore-to-some-degree-satanism-is-pu

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1