Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summon high-level demon with this ouija board

Wendy_

If you are really serious about calling the most high-level type of demon, try to use this ouija board design. This design has several very sacred symbols (not just ordinary symbols) that can bridge direct communication with their parallel dimensions. I got this design from a Necronomicon master on one of the Deep Web forums. No need to use a board with a fancy type of wood, just download the image, print, and see the results. If you are not ready for this, please don't try. REMEMBER, if you play with this design, those you call are not the spirits of deceased people or low level demons, but the leader. Those you call are stronger than Zozo. I do not force you to use this, I am not responsible for what you have decided.

OuijaBoard_LUCIFER (1).jpg

• Haha 4

Lets summon Lilith...:-P.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Wendy Permana said:

I got this design from a Necronomicon master on one of the Deep Web forums

The Necronomicon is a fictional grimoire (textbook of magic) appearing in stories by the horror writer H. P. Lovecraft and his followers. It was first mentioned in Lovecraft's 1924 short story "The Hound",[1] written in 1922, though its purported author, the "Mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred, had been quoted a year earlier in Lovecraft's "The Nameless City".[2] Among other things, the work contains an account of the Old Ones, their history, and the means for summoning them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necronomicon

Sorry Wendy, the Necronomicon was written by an H.P. Lovecraft fan.  It's not real.  And neither are those claiming to be masters of it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I tried it and nothing is happening! 

What am I doing wrong!?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

I tried it and nothing is happening! 

What am I doing wrong!?

You need Uri Geller :-)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Excellent! Thanks! I'll suggest it to Theresa May. She needs all the help she can get :mellow: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

The Necronomicon is a fictional grimoire (textbook of magic) appearing in stories by the horror writer H. P. Lovecraft and his followers. It was first mentioned in Lovecraft's 1924 short story "The Hound",[1] written in 1922, though its purported author, the "Mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred, had been quoted a year earlier in Lovecraft's "The Nameless City".[2] Among other things, the work contains an account of the Old Ones, their history, and the means for summoning them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necronomicon

Don't look for occult answers on the internet (google / wikipedia). You will not really know the truth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I read voraciously in my early years and loved fiction like a living, breathing friend but I somehow managed to never read H.P's work.  I still haven't.  I recently read a novel by an Australian named Greig Beck and he used the fiction of Lovecraft to mine his own horror story.  I was introduced to the Book of the Dead, al Hazred, Shoggoths, and Rlyeh...  As to "summoning a high-level demon", what would be the purpose?

BTW, welcome to UM!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Wendy Permana said:

Don't look for occult answers on the internet (google / wikipedia). You will not really know the truth.

...which is the same place you got this from.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, and then said:

I read voraciously in my early years and loved fiction like a living, breathing friend but I somehow managed to never read H.P's work.  I still haven't.  I recently read a novel by an Australian named Greig Beck and he used the fiction of Lovecraft to mine his own horror story.  I was introduced to the Book of the Dead, al Hazred, Shoggoths, and Rlyeh...  As to "summoning a high-level demon", what would be the purpose?

BTW, welcome to UM!

Have you followed and studied black mass?

23 minutes ago, Wendy Permana said:

Have you followed and studied black mass?

Nope.  I've never followed any kind of Mass but I consider myself a Christ follower.  There are plenty here that will tell you my flaws as if Christians can't have any and truly BE Christians but that's another story ;)   I'm just curious if you actually believe in Demons and would you expect to receive some sort of power or other benefits from pledging to follow one?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, and then said:

BTW, welcome to UM!

I haven't gone into all the Cthulhu (sp?) business, but his stuff is very, very good. 

• Like 2

Why would anyone summon a myth? If you're bored, watch a movie or seek real things to experience outside!

• Like 5

HP Lovecraft invented a lot of things. He wrote extensively to other authors and they mentioned the ideas of other authors in their works to give the stories the illusion of being based on some knowledge available to those looking for it.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Why would anyone summon a myth? If you're bored, watch a movie or seek real things to experience outside!

Because, Sometimes we are alone, so.. they can accompany us to watch movies together or seek real things to experience outside

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wendy Permana said:

So who was your mentor? What House, Medicine Society or Coven are you a member of? 

You can tell me, I do the Witch Doctor interdenominational thing and chill with 3 Shaman societies ( one in Central Asia), 2 major Vodou Houses, several Latino Brujos and have "Saturday Night Sex and Legos" with 2 chicks from the Church of Satan. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

So who was your mentor? What House, Medicine Society or Coven are you a member of? 

You can tell me, I do the Witch Doctor interdenominational thing and chill with 3 Shaman societies ( one in Central Asia), 2 major Vodou Houses, several Latino Brujos and have "Saturday Night Sex and Legos" with 2 chicks from the Church of Satan. 

I'm lost already :lol: lol

Thought sex and legos sounds interesting 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

You haven't been there yet.

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm lost already :lol: lol

So your the only one here who doesn't know I'm a former Shaman for my tribe? :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wendy_ said:

You haven't been there yet.

I'm a multi-generational Algonquian Kiimochknii ( Night Walker) who hangs out With Vodou Hougan from the New York and NOLA Houses.

and I'm the one whose NOT bull****ting. :rolleyes:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm a multi-generational Algonquian Kiimochknii ( Night Walker) who hangs out With Vodou Hougan from the New York and NOLA Houses.

and I'm the one whose NOT bull****ting. :rolleyes:

The more you talk about yourself, it shows you have nothing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

So your the only one here who doesn't know I'm a former Shaman for my tribe? :lol:

Oh, I know that.

Just all the societies and what not, I haven't heard of the different terms. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Wendy_ said:

The more you talk about yourself, it shows you have nothing.

Put your picture up in Rogues Gallery amateur. Let me show you what I have floating around my kennel.

Several of mine are already there. :yes:

• Like 1