Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summon high-level demon with this ouija board

Wendy_

On 7/22/2019 at 3:45 AM, Jodie.Lynne said:

Fosters Lager? The only thing that will attract are ants. Homeless ants.

But it's effective at keeping Dingo away. Like garlic & vampires.

damn straight.. Fosters will keep any australian from coming to your house.. your street.. hell your town.. even your country.. we sell fosters to those who do not know what good beer is..

• Haha 2

On 23/07/2019 at 10:36 PM, DingoLingo said:

damn straight.. Fosters will keep any australian from coming to your house.. your street.. hell your town.. even your country.. we sell fosters to those who do not know what good beer is..

And XXXX beer to those who can't spell it.

Coopers Pale- and Sparkling- Ale are the only 2 good beers, imo.  B)

• 3 weeks later...

Just curios for the sake of making a conversation; ( I am bored too but I usually go fishing ), why would one offer his her friendship/ companion to demons rather than Angel's, God or Christ. I've heard and seen those making friendship with the latest category being much happier, life fulfillment, etc.

14 minutes ago, qxcontinuum said:

Just curios for the sake of making a conversation; ( I am bored too but I usually go fishing ), why would one offer his her friendship/ companion to demons rather than Angel's, God or Christ. I've heard and seen those making friendship with the latest category being much happier, life fulfillment, etc.

Because demons typically represent power, well the illusion of power. Angels are not friendly either, they're basically the military branch of heaven. At least according to myth.

• Like 3

Wouldn't the high level demon want something in return? I doubt it's like ordering a pizza.

3 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

Wouldn't the high level demon want something in return? I doubt it's like ordering a pizza.

Depends on the system. In chaos magick, pizza would work. Especially if the chaote created the demon. Which is actually very easy to do.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Nice!! I had an experience with a Ouija Board before, it was awesome! I like the glowing in the dark one. 

Namaste, and may the Universe bless you!

• 5 months later...
On 3/26/2019 at 12:47 PM, Wendy_ said:

Don't look for occult answers on the internet (google / wikipedia). You will not really know the truth.

But that's exactly how you said you got your information on this subject. How can you lecture them?

Edit: And at least their info was backed with facts. Yours you got from on anonymous person on a spoopy dark Web forum, and base only on belief.

Edited by _Only