Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Summon high-level demon with this ouija board

Wendy_

1 hour ago, Wendy_ said:

Don't look for occult answers on the internet (google / wikipedia). You will not really know the truth.

I knew that before there was an internet.  Being a long time Lovecraft fan I was aware of this since before I bought my own copy of in the mid 80's. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I knew that before there was an internet.  Being a long time Lovecraft fan I was aware of this since before I bought my own copy of in the mid 80's. 

Required reading for every metal musician of the era. B)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Wendy_ said:

Because, Sometimes we are alone, so.. they can accompany us to watch movies together or seek real things to experience outside

Good answer!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Wendy_ said:

The more you talk about yourself, it shows you have nothing.

You're talking to a carver of sacred masks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Wendy_ said:

If you are really serious about calling the most high-level type of demon, try to use this ouija board design. This design has several very sacred symbols (not just ordinary symbols) that can bridge direct communication with their parallel dimensions. I got this design from a Necronomicon master on one of the Deep Web forums. No need to use a board with a fancy type of wood, just download the image, print, and see the results. If you are not ready for this, please don't try. REMEMBER, if you play with this design, those you call are not the spirits of deceased people or low level demons, but the leader. Those you call are stronger than Zozo. I do not force you to use this, I am not responsible for what you have decided.

OuijaBoard_LUCIFER (1).jpg

I'm afraid you are going to need dice to summon the really high level ones https://annarchive.com/files/Drmg028.pdf

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wendy_ said:

Don't look for occult answers on the internet (google / wikipedia). You will not really know the truth.

That's odd. Aren't you putting "occult" information on the internet in the OP :rolleyes: lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Ok..let's pretend this is legit for a moment

Do you really honestly think that any entity is going to be sitting around with a board or crystal while they talk to you? If a supposed entity is supposedly strong enough to move objects in your house, knock things over or order fifty jumbo-sized pepperoni pizzas and charge it to your account then they are strong enough to write on a piece of paper or type on a keyboard or even speak. No need for goofy props. That is what would make them irritable and tick them off...mostly.

Secondly, why assume that any life form that isn't part of the human species or doesn't believe in the same metaphors as you (i.e gods) or doesn't look like a cuddly bunny is automatically evil?

Third..why assume they are super-strong/super intelligent or have all these 'powers".

Ever occur to you that there are more beings out there than just humans and that humans are not the ultimate life form?

Again, the above is only for pretending that any of this stuff about 'demons' and such is real.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

I'm lost already :lol: lol

Thought sex and legos sounds interesting 

I read it fast and thought he said sex and langos sounds like being on some sort of music festival oh the memories. :-)

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Piney said:

So who was your mentor? What House, Medicine Society or Coven are you a member of? 

You can tell me, I do the Witch Doctor interdenominational thing and chill with 3 Shaman societies ( one in Central Asia), 2 major Vodou Houses, several Latino Brujos and have "Saturday Night Sex and Legos" with 2 chicks from the Church of Satan. 

Do you know the difference between sex and lego ? ;-)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Do you know the difference between sex and lego ? ;-)

Lego is after your done with the first. :yes:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

Lego is after your done with the first. :yes:

Those who dont know the answer should probably stick to Lego. :-D

Edited by Impedancer
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Using THIS board will summon a super-duper-high-level-demon

Related image

now this one actually kinda creeps me out. It would probably summon a headless Barbie entity :o

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

now this one actually kinda creeps me out. It would probably summon a headless Barbie entity :o

Nae it will summon pink unicorns who fart cup cakes and my little ponys truly evil 

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

Nae it will summon pink unicorns who fart cup cakes and my little ponys truly evil 

gaaah...all that pink...the pink the pink :( 

eeee vil

• Haha 3

And finally ... this board design really works as expected. Are you not aware yet? From here we can study together. The most powerful demons sometimes exists in each of us. The real demonic power is not in their physicality, or a scary look, but.. how capable they are of directing us to bad things. Their mission is not to make us afraid, but to keep us in an inhuman ignorance so that we will go into hell.

18 minutes ago, Wendy_ said:

And finally ... this board design really works as expected. Are you not aware yet? From here we can study together. The most powerful demons sometimes exists in each of us. The real demonic power is not in their physicality, or a scary look, but.. how capable they are of directing us to bad things. Their mission is not to make us afraid, but to keep us in an inhuman ignorance so that we will go into hell.

:lol:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

gaaah...all that pink...the pink the pink :( 

eeee vil

It's more frightening than the Hallmark Channel.....:o

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If you're really serious, you should look into the Ars Goetia, but there's a fair amount of prep work.

No doubt, you could conjure yourself some mess with that board. Lol. There's also no protection of any kind, and you'll be on here in a bit crying help me get rid of my demons. 

Goetia is really about working on yourself. A lot of people don't get that bit.

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 2

OP I think you are the only one here with a demon thing going on or any sense of being impressed with your Ouija board. I went through my Satanism phase back in the 70s and early 80s when it was made cool by Anton and friends and it is pretty heavy on dramatic bs and really light on anything worth having long term. It was a waste of time. But, knock yourself out with it. Add enough Crowley into your mix and you actually might do that :D 

Nobody sees better in the dark.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

. . .  Ars Goetia,  . . .

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and aaaaahaaha!!!!  I thought that said Goethe(pronounced GOOTAH)

... yeah read enough of that might conjure up something hahaha! just don't have a HALLMARK show on at the same time.:rofl:  This is a great thread!

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

40jB4pb_d.jpg.2a3705fe336f5b72285f33be9acb1852.jpg

Hocus pocus is a bogus focus...there is no "conjuring" of anything and the ones who believe they have, can or do simply have vivid imaginations are delusinal or have out right mental illness

Edited by the13bats

1 hour ago, Wendy_ said:

So why would you want to summon one?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, the13bats said:

40jB4pb_d.jpg.2a3705fe336f5b72285f33be9acb1852.jpg

Hocus pocus is a bogus focus...there is no "conjuring" of anything and the ones who believe they have, can or do simply have vivid imaginations are delusinal or have out right mental illness

People who know **** realize that it's the psyche you're working with. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1