Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

(Opinion) I Wonder About Democrats...

Uncle Sam

2 hours ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Just another example of a biased liberal outlet who relies on social media innuendo over facts. Love to see a poll of Newsweek readers who read this article and believed it. And another of hard core leftists who have no problem with dishonest journalism so long as it favors their side.By any means necessary I suppose!

https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-attacked-twitter-constitutional-mistake-was-she-1381693?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

She really is becoming Trumps far left wing little sister...

Makes s*** up,runs to twitter to run her mouth about s*** she made up,gets mad on twitter and starts screaming at people people for making fun of s*** she made up... :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jerry Gallo said:

Just another example of a biased liberal outlet who relies on social media innuendo over facts. Love to see a poll of Newsweek readers who read this article and believed it. And another of hard core leftists who have no problem with dishonest journalism so long as it favors their side.By any means necessary I suppose!

https://www.newsweek.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-attacked-twitter-constitutional-mistake-was-she-1381693?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

FDR was the catalyst to put term limits on the President but it wasn’t to get FDR out of office.  Something like that would usually phase in at some point after the end of the last term.  Most people probably understood that he didn’t have too much longer as it was.  His last term was more of a “thank you”.  The Amendment was to prevent another FDR in the future.  The Founding Fathers were concerned about someone staying too long in power but thought it was a minor issue.  They didn’t think anyone could create a dictatorship without being rung in.  FDR was too busy dealing with the Depression and WWII to do anything else.  His New Deal had been shot down.  Turns out that a heavy hand was what was needed to see us through at that point in time, but that period ended.  Look at the damage Obama did in just 8 years?  He had weaponized the government against its people.  Imagine what Hilary would have done with it?!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

She really is becoming Trumps far left wing little sister...

Makes s*** up,runs to twitter to run her mouth about s*** she made up,gets mad on twitter and starts screaming at people people for making fun of s*** she made up... :lol:

Sadly, I never thought anyone could make a fool of themselves in sound bytes and SM worse than Trump. AOC said "hold my beer" and proved me wrong by a couple country miles. :D 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

FDR was the catalyst to put term limits on the President but it wasn’t to get FDR out of office.  Something like that would usually phase in at some point after the end of the last term.  Most people probably understood that he didn’t have too much longer as it was.  His last term was more of a “thank you”.  The Amendment was to prevent another FDR in the future.  The Founding Fathers were concerned about someone staying too long in power but thought it was a minor issue.  They didn’t think anyone could create a dictatorship without being rung in.  FDR was too busy dealing with the Depression and WWII to do anything else.  His New Deal had been shot down.  Turns out that a heavy hand was what was needed to see us through at that point in time, but that period ended.  Look at the damage Obama did in just 8 years?  He had weaponized the government against its people.  Imagine what Hilary would have done with it?!

Yeah, when they started talking about term limits to keep Obama in office, I had a good laugh. Even he didn't want to be there beyond eight years, he cashed in enough from special interests to live the good life. Did nothing for those who needed him the most. Hillary would've been a total disaster. Was she ever good at anything except being Hillary?

• Like 3

Y'all wonder about Democrats..? Here. I'll summarize it for you in one simple sentence. The Democrat Party is an anti-American criminal organization. Done.

• Like 2