Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Remote Viewed Agartha

BuddingPsychic1111

Our world is hollow.  And through remote viewing, I have seen it firsthand. I traveled downward during my remote viewing session last night.  And I saw it! There was rock and magma.  And then a city.  And a sun that never sets.  It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, this city was like no other.  

And I saw the north pole entrance.  But it was sealed off.  Agartha was literally the most beautiful place you can even imagine.  And in my remote viewing session, the only entrance not guarded by the illuminati is through a secret passage in mammoth cave in Kentucky.

However, the passageway is inhabited by reptilian creatures that eat humans, but somehow I will get there. And it is literally the most beautiful place you can imagine.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Our world is hollow.  And through remote viewing, I have seen it firsthand. I traveled downward during my remote viewing session last night.  And I saw it! There was rock and magma.  And then a city.  And a sun that never sets.  It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, this city was like no other.  

I've remote viewed Azeroth... and a lot of us have remote viewed many other worlds of the mind.  In fact, I have an entire world in my dreams (that I can draw maps of and show where the highways are and show the tech) in my nightly dreams.

But "remote viewing" is not any evidence of anything other than a vivid imagination.

As for the Illuminati, given the number of people supposedly involved with the Illuminati and the number of years they've been in power, their names and secrets would be known to everyone by now and every adult on the planet would be part of the organization: 

https://www.popsci.com/how-many-minions-can-you-have-before-your-conspiracy-fails

And frankly, my branch of the Illuminati doesn't believe in your data.

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

And I saw the north pole entrance.  But it was sealed off.  Agartha was literally the most beautiful place you can even imagine.  And in my remote viewing session, the only entrance not guarded by the illuminati is through a secret passage in mammoth cave in Kentucky.

However, the passageway is inhabited by reptilian creatures that eat humans, but somehow I will get there. And it is literally the most beautiful place you can imagine.  

Well this is not the first I’ve heard about any of the things you talk about and you could just be repeating someone else’s story.  so if you’re willing let’s do a test. I will PM the answer to a fellow poster. There is a desk in front of a window in my living room. I have placed a sealed envelope on a shelf of the desk and wrote the words remote view test on it. What is inside the envelope?

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Kenemet said:

And frankly, my branch of the Illuminati doesn't believe in your data.

My branch is working on overthrowing the government of greenland

• Haha 4

Ok where is my meter again?

Twice in 24 hours, i knew this was not a wasted investment

crapo-meter-shit-meter.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

I have placed a sealed envelope on a shelf of the desk and wrote the words remote view test on it. What is inside the envelope?

Results = zero 

?

Did i win?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Agatha? Christie? 

• Haha 4

Bertie Wooster's Aunt Agatha? 

• Haha 4

I've been to Agartha.   And frankly I don't find it at all impressive.  Bit of a dump is you ask me.   And it stinks!   Obviously not something you'd be aware of with remote viewing, but you may have noticed that they don't have any showers at all.  Nor any soap ......  Some of the guys down there haven't washed in 300 years!

• Haha 2

How could anything survive near the core of the earth?

The pressure would be beyond fatal to anything and everything but don't let science get in the way of a zany idea.

Earth-1-72dpi_1.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

How could anything survive near the core of the earth?

The pressure would be beyond fatal to anything and everything but don't let science get in the way of a zany idea.

Earth-1-72dpi_1.jpg

How do we know this is true? Has someone actually drilled right down into the inner core? (Genuine question)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Has someone actually drilled right down into the inner core?

That would be one helluva drill bit!

It's roughly 4000 miles to the centre of the Earth, and the furthest we've managed to drill is about 10 miles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

How do we know this is true? Has someone actually drilled right down into the inner core? (Genuine question)

Different types of devices used from satellites and planes such as MAD. Studies of diiferent types of lavas and the elements they contain. They just discovered Mercury's core is twice the size of ours. 

After the MAD survey of Southern New Jersey from a plane we mapped out the former volcanic chain of islands under 800 feet of glacier deposits and found a meteor crater just off the coast. 

Edited by Piney
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Well to start with, simply go underwater, even 10 feet....you'll feel the added pressure on your ears and sinuses. That is under water of course.

Additionally check out the conditions at the bottom of the diamond/gold mines in South Africa. They haven't gone much beyond 2.4 miles.

From wikipedia:

"The mine is so deep that temperatures in the mine can rise to life-threatening levels. Air-conditioning equipment is used to cool the mine from 55 °C (131 °F) down to a more tolerable 28 °C (82 °F). The rock face temperature reaches 60 °C (140 °F)"

That is just 2.4 miles below the surface.

At sea level we experience 1 atmosphere of pressure. At the center of the earth it would be 3 to 4 MILLION atmospheres. While no one has drilled to the center of the earth, it is simple mathematics and the understanding of how air pressure works that allows that measurement. Even if it were off by 50 percent, you would still be smashed like a jellyfish under a 16 ton weight...or worse. Then there is the heat....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What’s in my envelope? Take your time. I would actually like you to get it right.

Of course, Agartha has special earthquake wave generators to replicate the illusion that they travel right through the Earth's core, rather than stop in a great big void ..... :D    It's quite a complex bit of machinery as there are thousands of earthquakes every day, and the waves of each one have to be precisely replicated to fool them silly perfumed* geologists.

* perfumed being an Agarthean term of total  and utter contempt and distain - for those who attempt to disguise their body odour in any way are considered the very lowest forms of life imaginable.  Even lower than a British politician **

**  although there is now growing evidence to suggest that British politicians are much, much lower than anyone had ever dreamed possible

Edited by Essan

27 minutes ago, OverSword said:

What’s in my envelope? Take your time. I would actually like you to get it right.

Wouldn't that be an unfair test?  I'm not sure that anyone claiming to be a Remote Viewer would add 'remotely opening envelopes' to their list of talents.

Also..... how would he/she find the envelope without being told where you live?

18 minutes ago, acute said:

Wouldn't that be an unfair test?  I'm not sure that anyone claiming to be a Remote Viewer would add 'remotely opening envelopes' to their list of talents.

Also..... how would he/she find the envelope without being told where you live?

Do some research on the subject.  It was taken very seriously by the KGB and the CIA.  When the CIA would have a remote viewer check something they would simply give them a set of coordinates with no references.  I think it's all about intent.  allegedly, the viewer only gets an impression.  For example there is a podcast host that was interviewing a former CIA remote viewer and after the guy had given him some basics on the technique he asked the podcaster "What's in my hand"  The podcaster answered I'm getting a shot glass.  The guy said don't try to be so specific and describe to me what you see.  The podcaster changed his description and said it's round and it's glass.  Turns out it was a magnifying glass.

Edit:  Besides, just look under my name and you know where I live :)

Edited by OverSword

@OverSword

I know what you're saying, but why make a test so complicated?  If you're testing for Remote Viewing, put a picture on display in your home, pinned on the wall, in full view. Having it hidden in an envelope is more like Remote Psychometry!

Regarding your location, I doubt if you would receive a Christmas Card if I addressed it to "OverSword, Seattle". It is an unnecessarily fiendish descriptor.

1 minute ago, acute said:

@OverSword

I know what you're saying, but why make a test so complicated?  If you're testing for Remote Viewing, put a picture on display in your home, pinned on the wall, in full view. Having it hidden in an envelope is more like Remote Psychometry!

Regarding your location, I doubt if you would receive a Christmas Card if I addressed it to "OverSword, Seattle". It is an unnecessarily fiendish descriptor.

reportedly the very first CIA test on remote viewing of a classified installation the remote viewer gleaned the name of several secret programs because while viewing the facility he saw a file cabinet and decided to stick his head inside.

Edit: Also the more you conceal something, the more it lights up in the remote viewing world, allegedly.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

^ That could've been dangerous!

What if he got his head stuck in a drawer, and couldn't return to his body? :wacko:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, acute said:

^ That could've been dangerous!

What if he got his head stuck in a drawer, and couldn't return to his body? :wacko:

If you ars referring to buddingpsychic, i doubt it will make much difference to his thinking capabilities.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

There are many ways we know that the Earth cannot be hollow. 

1. Seismic waves travel through the Earth. Although we cannot see them do it we can infer the contents of the Earth by listening to the results. You can see the same by a simple experiment. Tap an empty bottle. Add some water and tap again. Add more water and tap again. Notice that there is a difference. In a similar way a doctor taps on your ribs and listens to see if there is a build up of liquid in the lungs or if they are clear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seismic_wave

2. Structural issues. Rocks would not be strong enough to support the weight of a hollow Earth. Gravity would cause the Earth to crush down.

3. Satellite motion. If the Earth were hollow then satellites would not travel exactly as they do. Differences in travel were used by the GRAIL mission to map the underlying rock of the Moon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GRAIL

4. Gravity studies. This is related to 3. Gravity studies inside of the Earth would not match what is observed because the matter would not be distributed as expected in a hollow Earth vs a solid Earth.

5. Density. The mass of the Earth can be determined by two values: 1) the distance we are away from the Sun, 2) the time it takes to orbit the Sun. These two values can be determined for distant objects such as exoplanets. This is how astronomers can determine the mass of planets light years away. That is how they determined the mass of the planets in our solar system. If the Earth has the size and mass that we are able to determine, then it would require a ridiculously high density if the Earth were hollow.

In summary, there are plenty of ways it can be determined that the Earth is not hollow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3