Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Remote Viewed Agartha

BuddingPsychic1111

8 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Results = zero 

?

Did i win?

Sorry, nope.  There is something in the envelope.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stereologist said:

There are many ways we know that the Earth cannot be hollow. 

1. Seismic waves travel through the Earth. Although we cannot see them do it we can infer the contents of the Earth by listening to the results. You can see the same by a simple experiment. Tap an empty bottle. Add some water and tap again. Add more water and tap again. Notice that there is a difference. In a similar way a doctor taps on your ribs and listens to see if there is a build up of liquid in the lungs or if they are clear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seismic_wave

2. Structural issues. Rocks would not be strong enough to support the weight of a hollow Earth. Gravity would cause the Earth to crush down.

3. Satellite motion. If the Earth were hollow then satellites would not travel exactly as they do. Differences in travel were used by the GRAIL mission to map the underlying rock of the Moon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GRAIL

4. Gravity studies. This is related to 3. Gravity studies inside of the Earth would not match what is observed because the matter would not be distributed as expected in a hollow Earth vs a solid Earth.

5. Density. The mass of the Earth can be determined by two values: 1) the distance we are away from the Sun, 2) the time it takes to orbit the Sun. These two values can be determined for distant objects such as exoplanets. This is how astronomers can determine the mass of planets light years away. That is how they determined the mass of the planets in our solar system. If the Earth has the size and mass that we are able to determine, then it would require a ridiculously high density if the Earth were hollow.

In summary, there are plenty of ways it can be determined that the Earth is not hollow.

That's all fake news about the Earth being solid.  Think about it, who did those "studies"?  Scientists who get their funding from the government and major corporations.  What if the "scientists" started saying the sky is green?  Would you believe them?  Of course not.  Nor should you believe them on this or anything that they say, "scientists" are literally paid to lie and pull the wool over people's eyes, especially the ones from NASA and government organizations.  I saw the inside of the Earth, and I know that it's hollow.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

That's all fake news about the Earth being solid.

e1d3zMS.jpg?2
  • Haha 5

Being batsh|t crazy must be super convenient - you can pick and choose what is reality with zero input from anyone or anything.

Is it fun? Likely.

Will you be taken seriously by any other person on the planet? Only by other nutters in the loony bin, sadly.

Doesn't seem worth the trade-off to me.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

That's all fake news about the Earth being solid. 

So Budding, you going to demonstrate your remote viewing acumen and identify the object I've set for you?

Edited by OverSword

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Sorry, nope.  There is something in the envelope.

A picture of Jimi Hendrix? 

• Haha 2

Just now, freetoroam said:

A picture of Jimi Hendrix? 

Nope, but I'll bet you didn't try to remote view it.  Give it a try.  Excuse the mess when you get there okay :D

Edited by OverSword
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Nope, but I'll bet you didn't try to remote view it.  Give it a try.  Excuse the mess when you get there okay :D

Jeeze O/S,  you could have tidied up!  I can't even get past the old pizza boxes, beer cans, um this is unidentiable but its certainly dead and URRHHH those socks! 

I will keep trying.

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Jeeze O/S,  you could have tidied up!  I can't even get past the old pizza boxes, beer cans, um this is unidentiable but its certainly dead and URRHHH those socks! 

I will keep trying.

Whoa!  You are dead on!  Pizza?  Beer?  Nobody could have guessed those details.

@BuddingPsychic1111 C'mon man.  Rise up to the challenge.  there is a participant of this thread who I told the contents of the envelope to verify your abilities.

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

That's all fake news about the Earth being solid.  Think about it, who did those "studies"?  Scientists who get their funding from the government and major corporations.  What if the "scientists" started saying the sky is green?  Would you believe them?  Of course not.  Nor should you believe them on this or anything that they say, "scientists" are literally paid to lie and pull the wool over people's eyes, especially the ones from NASA and government organizations.  I saw the inside of the Earth, and I know that it's hollow.  

Remote viewing is completely fake. So is Agartha.

So think about.

Here is your story: "Scientists who get their funding from the government and major corporations."

Let's see that would be a big fat NO!

Next part of your story: "What if the "scientists" started saying the sky is green?"

In case you weren't aware of it there are reports of green skies.

Next part of your story: "Would you believe them?  Of course not."

Yes I would. I've seen a green sky. Pretty weird. Maybe you should get out more often and learn about the world around us.

Next part of your story: ""scientists" are literally paid to lie and pull the wool over people's eyes"

That's really funny. I guess you don't know the first thing about science. I know that scientists that lie get fired. I know that scientists find it hard to lie because other scientists are studying similar issues.

The end of your story: " I saw the inside of the Earth, and I know that it's hollow.  "

That's just delusional nonsense, or an outright lie, or you unable to separate reality from your fantasies, or you trolling, or ...

There is no hollow Earth and scientists all over the world have the evidence and they've been aware of it for a century.

Take your silly remote viewing fairy tale and put it where it belongs - in the septic tank.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Remote viewing is completely fake.

If that's the case why did the US government research it starting in 1970 then build a CIA run program around it from 1978 to 1991 spending millions of dollars?  That's a lot of time and money for something that is completely fake.  I know you don't understand how it could possibly work and honestly neither do I but the documented facts listed above makes it seem like there is something to it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

We shouldn't accept evidence from scientists but your hallucinations should be accepted?  Try thinking about it. 

When are you leaving for the hollow earth?

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, OverSword said:

If that's the case why did the US government research it starting in 1970 then build a CIA run program around it from 1978 to 1991 spending millions of dollars?  That's a lot of time and money for something that is completely fake.  I know you don't understand how it could possibly work and honestly neither do I but the documented facts listed above makes it seem like there is something to it.

Because they were "leaked" a fake video by the KGB showing a woman doing telekinesis. They gave it a whirl and it turned out RV was a dud. 

The program was something like $20M over 13 years. That's a pittance. That's a long time for a fringe group to have the opportunity to produce and they didn't. The amount of cash is tiny.

It amounts to about $1.5M a year. Rent, utilities probably took half that money. If the average person was paid $50K then it was roughly 15 people in the project. That's the RVers, the testers, and the support staff. 

That's a drop in the bucket.

The simple fact of the matter is that RV produced nothing and this team had more than enough time to produce.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Next part of your story: "What if the "scientists" started saying the sky is green?"

In case you weren't aware of it there are reports of green skies.

Next part of your story: "Would you believe them?  Of course not."

Yes I would. I've seen a green sky. Pretty weird. Maybe you should get out more often and learn about the world around us

Actually, you're correct that skies can be green under rare circumstances.  Clear sky being green, no, which is what I was referring to.  But during thunderstorms where there is a strong updraft, large volumes of ice can be suspended in the atmosphere (e.g. hail), and this results in different frequencies of light being scattered, which causes the cumulonimbus cloud to appear green.  I actually witnessed this on a couple of occasions, during strong thunderstorms.  However, what I was referring to was a clear sky appearing green rather than during a thunderstorm.  I've also observed that the inside of the Earth is hollow, which is also an accurate observation. 

• Haha 1

I did have the cash right:

Based upon the collected findings, which recommended a higher level of critical research and tighter controls, the CIA terminated the 20 million dollar project, citing a lack of documented evidence that the program had any value to the intelligence community. Time magazine stated in 1995 three full-time psychics were still working on a $500,000-a-year budget out of Fort Meade, Maryland, which would soon close.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

You can say that they didn't give the project a chance to succeed.

5 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Actually, you're correct that skies can be green under rare circumstances.  Clear sky being green, no, which is what I was referring to.  But during thunderstorms where there is a strong updraft, large volumes of ice can be suspended in the atmosphere (e.g. hail), and this results in different frequencies of light being scattered, which causes the cumulonimbus cloud to appear green.  I actually witnessed this on a couple of occasions, during strong thunderstorms.  However, what I was referring to was a clear sky appearing green rather than during a thunderstorm.  I've also observed that the inside of the Earth is hollow, which is also an accurate observation. 

You have not observed a hollow Earth. You might have had an hallucination, a dream, decided to lie, whatever.

The Earth cannot be hollow. There are many different aspects of scientific research showing that is not true.

Thanks for accepting that skies can be green.

Your suggestion "What if the "scientists" started saying the sky is green?" is as whimsical as your story that the Earth is hollow. Scientists would not say that, but you do claim the Earth is hollow. At least we can trust scientists, but you show that you cannot be trusted.

Thanks for making that clear.

Besides you used RV which is a fake technique. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Because they were "leaked" a fake video by the KGB showing a woman doing telekinesis. They gave it a whirl and it turned out RV was a dud. 

The program was something like $20M over 13 years. That's a pittance. That's a long time for a fringe group to have the opportunity to produce and they didn't. The amount of cash is tiny.

It amounts to about $1.5M a year. Rent, utilities probably took half that money. If the average person was paid $50K then it was roughly 15 people in the project. That's the RVers, the testers, and the support staff. 

That's a drop in the bucket.

The simple fact of the matter is that RV produced nothing and this team had more than enough time to produce.

Makes sense, but of course Ingo Swann tells a different story.

No aspect of science is separated from the rest of science. It all is an interrelated subject just as the universe around us exhibits an interrelated play of wonder.

Take a green sky issue. Would scientists suggest the sky is green? No.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/General/BlueSky/blue_sky.html

The issue is that no part of science is dogma. If someone finds something that shows there is an error somewhere then a better idea has to be worked out to explain what is already known as well as the new facts showing the current method of thinking is incorrect.

Go ahead and claim that a clear sky was green. The scientists will ask for evidence. They want to know how you came to the story that the sky is green. So you show a photo. Not really good enough. They want to know how you took the photo, the camera, the time, the date, the location. They want to have corroborating data from another device, other people.

They can check your story against satellite images, other people, the raw data of the photo, the camera itself, the photo, planes nearby, airports, weather stations, etc.

Suppose this checks out. Then new information has been obtained. Should the verification fail and it will look like just another unsubstantiated story.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, stereologist said:

I did have the cash right:

Based upon the collected findings, which recommended a higher level of critical research and tighter controls, the CIA terminated the 20 million dollar project, citing a lack of documented evidence that the program had any value to the intelligence community. Time magazine stated in 1995 three full-time psychics were still working on a $500,000-a-year budget out of Fort Meade, Maryland, which would soon close.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

You can say that they didn't give the project a chance to succeed.

Of course they would say it didn't work even if it did.  Still waiting for budding dude to remote view my envelope and prove it work :lol:

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Makes sense, but of course Ingo Swann tells a different story.

Ingo Swann is an interesting character to say the least.

https://badufos.blogspot.com/2013/02/ingo-swann-1933-2013-psychic-astronaut.html

Later Swann got together with Clive Backster, the man who discovered the "Backster effect": ESP with plants hooked up to a polygraph. (When "UFO abductee" Travis Walton and his pals were trying to set up a mutually-agreed upon polygraph test for them with Philip J. Klass, Backster was their choice.) They hooked the polygraph to a philodendron, but had poor results because, according to Swann, the plant was too strong-minded. They later tried hooking the equipment up to a piece of "rubberized graphite." They found it had no mind at all, but Swann gave himself headaches trying to communicate with it, anyway.

Or maybe this

http://skepdic.com/plants.html

To help correct this dismal rejection of Backster, it wasn't until the late 1980s that neurobiologists discovered and confirmed that plants do possess "primary perceptions" because they have "rudimentary neural nets."* [This claim from Ingo Swann is pure codswallop. Neurobiologists do not study plants and you will search in vain through the annals of neurobiological literature for verification of the Backster effect.]

Another story is his remote viewing of Jupiter which if you take the time to read through this blog you will see is a fiction. He did the RV in 1973. There is a claim he reported rings of Jupiter which do exist. The problem is that this tidbit does not appear to have existed until after Voyager 1 reported them. Reports before 1979 do not mention this.

https://ersby.blogspot.com/2016/07/ingo-swanns-remote-viewing-of-jupiter.html

Also he mentions mountains on Jupiter which do not exist in this gas giant.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Of course they would say it didn't work even if it did.  Still waiting for budding dude to remote view my envelope and prove it work :lol:

Then why did they disband the project and send all of the people away? The obvious answer is the people were unable to do what they claimed. 

There was a remote viewer posting his stuff here years ago and he was  insistent that "rhythmic and musical" was a good description of a tornado. 

• Like 1

according to Swann, the plant was too strong-minded

:lol:

• Haha 1

Another story is his remote viewing of Jupiter

I think I remember hearing that remote viewing reported rings around Jupiter before they were discovered by probes. 

Then why did they disband the project and send all of the people away? The obvious answer is the people were unable to do what they claimed. 

There was a remote viewer posting his stuff here years ago and he was  insistent that "rhythmic and musical" was a good description of a tornado. 

Or they, being the CIA whose trade is secrets knew that the project was getting too much attention so faked it's death and moved it to more private circumstances.