Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Remote Viewed Agartha

BuddingPsychic1111

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

I think I remember hearing that remote viewing reported rings around Jupiter before they were discovered by probes. 

If you read my post above at the bottom I show a link stating that did not happen. It's post #46

One of the problems is that it claims the rings are inside of the atmosphere of Jupiter. The rings claim does not appear until well after Voyager I detected the rings. The link describes the time line of events well.

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Or they, being the CIA whose trade is secrets knew that the project was getting too much attention so faked it's death and moved it to more private circumstances. 

But all of the main players were let go. That means they got rid of Swann and McGoneagle and all of the others.

The CIA reported the project disbanded. It is against the law, in fact a jailable offense, for an employee of the CIA to lie to a US citizen. That is why they say "I do not confirm or deny" when asked a question they will not answer.

No matter how you look at it the project concluded in failure. The people went out and did their stuff in the private sector. No one seems to be doing anything amazing. You'd think there would be recruitment by private firms for corporate spying if it worked. 

5 hours ago, OverSword said:

If that's the case why did the US government research it starting in 1970 then build a CIA run program around it from 1978 to 1991 spending millions of dollars?  

Because Russia was doing it.

That's a lot of time and money for something that is completely fake.  I know you don't understand how it could possibly work and honestly neither do I but the documented facts listed above makes it seem like there is something to it.

It was ended and declassified after they determined that they had never gotten any useful information from it.... and that some of the "hits" had been faked.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, stereologist said:

Later Swann got together with Clive Backster, the man who discovered the "Backster effect": ESP with plants hooked up to a polygraph. (When "UFO abductee" Travis Walton and his pals were trying to set up a mutually-agreed upon polygraph test for them with Philip J. Klass, Backster was their choice.) They hooked the polygraph to a philodendron, but had poor results because, according to Swann, the plant was too strong-minded. They later tried hooking the equipment up to a piece of "rubberized graphite." They found it had no mind at all, but Swann gave himself headaches trying to communicate with it, anyway.

:lol:  You can't make this crap up! 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, stereologist said:

If you read my post above at the bottom I show a link stating that did not happen. It's post #46

One of the problems is that it claims the rings are inside of the atmosphere of Jupiter. The rings claim does not appear until well after Voyager I detected the rings. The link describes the time line of events well.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not a true believer I was trying to put a positive spin on the phenomenon to encourage the OP to tell me what’s in the envelope, but he hasn’t do much as even acknowledged any of my posts. 

I should put it up as a general challenge. Only I and imaginary number one know the content of the envelope.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 9:18 AM, acute said:

Wouldn't that be an unfair test?  I'm not sure that anyone claiming to be a Remote Viewer would add 'remotely opening envelopes' to their list of talents.

Also..... how would he/she find the envelope without being told where you live?

@acute Remote viewers are trained to go to targets that are assigned a number that is put in an envelope, the number represents a location but only one person has another envelope with that location listed.  The remote viewer is supposed to go to the location and report what they see.  That is the point of the envelope.

@OverSword  Any one who knows you well would be able to guess what is in that envelope.  I hope someone comes up with it just for the entertainment.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2019 at 5:30 AM, esoteric_toad said:

How could anything survive near the core of the earth?

The pressure would be beyond fatal to anything and everything but don't let science get in the way of a zany idea.

Earth-1-72dpi_1.jpg

We're living in a post-fact world now. 

None of that reality stuff has any bearing on what people will believe.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

We're living in a post-fact world now. 

None of that reality stuff has any bearing on what people will believe.

Maybe DKMU was successful on their assault on reality?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnHA-Ji8cLrJFs5bB3EqQ

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

@OverSword  Any one who knows you well would be able to guess what is in that envelope.  I hope someone comes up with it just for the entertainment.

I couldn't find my pick so I had to open the envelope :D

Maybe I'll run a remote view challenge/experiment on the forum.

On 28/03/2019 at 11:36 PM, Piney said:

:lol:  You can't make this crap up! 

But they do make this crap up. 

Its the believers i worry about. (Only a little worry ) 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

But they do make this crap up. 

Its the believers i worry about. (Only a little worry ) 

I'm going to now try to communicate with my jades, orchids and spaths using the powers of Maaniituu. :yes:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

I'm going to now try to communicate with my jades, orchids and spaths using the powers of Maaniituu. :yes:

Never going to work, you need to get yourself some Chrysanthemums. Its all happening in them.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

On 3/29/2019 at 3:09 AM, stereologist said:

There are many ways we know that the Earth cannot be hollow. 

1. Seismic waves travel through the Earth. Although we cannot see them do it we can infer the contents of the Earth by listening to the results. You can see the same by a simple experiment. Tap an empty bottle. Add some water and tap again. Add more water and tap again. Notice that there is a difference. In a similar way a doctor taps on your ribs and listens to see if there is a build up of liquid in the lungs or if they are clear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seismic_wave

2. Structural issues. Rocks would not be strong enough to support the weight of a hollow Earth. Gravity would cause the Earth to crush down.

3. Satellite motion. If the Earth were hollow then satellites would not travel exactly as they do. Differences in travel were used by the GRAIL mission to map the underlying rock of the Moon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GRAIL

4. Gravity studies. This is related to 3. Gravity studies inside of the Earth would not match what is observed because the matter would not be distributed as expected in a hollow Earth vs a solid Earth.

5. Density. The mass of the Earth can be determined by two values: 1) the distance we are away from the Sun, 2) the time it takes to orbit the Sun. These two values can be determined for distant objects such as exoplanets. This is how astronomers can determine the mass of planets light years away. That is how they determined the mass of the planets in our solar system. If the Earth has the size and mass that we are able to determine, then it would require a ridiculously high density if the Earth were hollow.

In summary, there are plenty of ways it can be determined that the Earth is not hollow.

All the above is true and good info, thanks stereologist. If the Earth were truly hollow, then tungesten would have to be the most common material on Earth, in order to maintain the structure and density of the planet.  It is not.

Edited by Alchopwn

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 4:34 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Our world is hollow.  And through remote viewing, I have seen it firsthand. I traveled downward during my remote viewing session last night.  And I saw it! There was rock and magma.  And then a city.  And a sun that never sets.  It was the most beautiful sight I have ever seen, this city was like no other.  

And I saw the north pole entrance.  But it was sealed off.  Agartha was literally the most beautiful place you can even imagine.  And in my remote viewing session, the only entrance not guarded by the illuminati is through a secret passage in mammoth cave in Kentucky.

However, the passageway is inhabited by reptilian creatures that eat humans, but somehow I will get there. And it is literally the most beautiful place you can imagine.  

Yes, tried that and saw a crystalline group of purple spires in a cavern, and it is most likely one dimension up from ours, which would explain a few things, like pressure issues.

On 3/28/2019 at 5:24 PM, OverSword said:

Well this is not the first I’ve heard about any of the things you talk about and you could just be repeating someone else’s story.  so if you’re willing let’s do a test. I will PM the answer to a fellow poster. There is a desk in front of a window in my living room. I have placed a sealed envelope on a shelf of the desk and wrote the words remote view test on it. What is inside the envelope?

Geesh, what is the big deal about an envelope with a large, hollow gray triangle with a slit circle inside of it, printed up the top of your A4 sheet of paper???

On 3/29/2019 at 3:22 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

That's all fake news about the Earth being solid.  Think about it, who did those "studies"?  Scientists who get their funding from the government and major corporations.  What if the "scientists" started saying the sky is green?  Would you believe them?  Of course not.  Nor should you believe them on this or anything that they say, "scientists" are literally paid to lie and pull the wool over people's eyes, especially the ones from NASA and government organizations.  I saw the inside of the Earth, and I know that it's hollow.  

Not sure about the hollow bit, but there are large caverns. And NASA, yes lie their brains out, at least til they disclose the lot, and then watch the sheep scatter in all directions.

On 3/29/2019 at 5:11 AM, OverSword said:

If that's the case why did the US government research it starting in 1970 then build a CIA run program around it from 1978 to 1991 spending millions of dollars?  That's a lot of time and money for something that is completely fake.  I know you don't understand how it could possibly work and honestly neither do I but the documented facts listed above makes it seem like there is something to it.

Don't quote facts here, it only makes them angry, which says a lot.

^_^

Edited by tmcom

23 minutes ago, tmcom said:

what is the big deal about an envelope with a large, hollow gray triangle with a slit circle inside of it, printed up the top of your A4 sheet of paper???

That envelope hasn’t been there for a while because I needed the guitar pick within;) 

it was red 

Edited by OverSword

12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That envelope hasn’t been there for a while because I needed the guitar pick within;) 

it was red 

Dammit, did l at least get the city one right?

:o

Say hi to Lord Kinbote next time you remote view the hollow earth. Points to anyone who gets that reference.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, tmcom said:

Dammit, did l at least get the city one right?

:o

Only the triangular shape of the pick

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, tmcom said:

Not sure about the hollow bit, but there are large caverns. And NASA, yes lie their brains out, at least til they disclose the lot, and then watch the sheep scatter in all directions.

On 3/28/2019 at 2:11 PM, OverSword said:

Exactly where? 

I'm asking this because I spent a lot of time in the field chasing astroblemes (meteor impacts) and lithic sources, most of them volcanic in nature. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, OverSword said:

Tmcom - what is the big deal about an envelope with a large, hollow gray triangle with a slit circle inside of it, printed up the top of your A4 sheet of paper???

it was red 

As you observed...

He said a triangle, and what shape is a guitar pick?  A *rounded* triangle - so you can see that is why there was a slit circle in there - soooo obvious!!!  What's more, what color is red when printed on a laser printer? - grey, of course.  And the things were large ... so as to indicate that the actual thing was small - you know, yin/yang, opposites attract, etc.

So that's a perfect match and how dare you hint otherwise.  I know how this stuff is done - I've been to classes with Jessica Utts and Dean Radin.  When you use subjective analysis, you can't possibly not have a match!  :D

On 28/03/2019 at 4:34 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Our world is hollow

That's probably why I cant find my stash I buried.