Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Emma181

Begging for help - Lost rings

Recommended Posts

Emma181

Hi, my name is Emma and I have lost my 3 silver rings and my bracelet. I have tried asking a few psychics but I haven’t had any success. I’m just wondering if anyone can help or knows someone who can help. I am desperate to find them and literally losing sleep over it. I’m running out of options and places to look but I’m almost certain they are in my possession. I would really appreciate some help? Please? Pretty please. I can provide more details if needed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
kuzmal

Would they all be in the same place?  I feel like one of the rings is in a different place, like the back corner of a drawer or it fell behind some other stuff.  The others, try near black fabric.  Do you have a dresser?  Take the drawers out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma181

I am certain the rings will all be in the one place. I have pulled my wardrobe out with no success near black clothing. They are not anywhere near the dresser from what I can see. Anywhere else?

Thanks for your response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 1:23 PM, Emma181 said:

Hi, my name is Emma and I have lost my 3 silver rings and my bracelet. I have tried asking a few psychics but I haven’t had any success. I’m just wondering if anyone can help or knows someone who can help. I am desperate to find them and literally losing sleep over it. I’m running out of options and places to look but I’m almost certain they are in my possession. I would really appreciate some help? Please? Pretty please. I can provide more details if needed 

Tell us more about the rings and what they mean to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MysticPanda

Go outside to look for them, or they would be inside with a window. I could be wrong, but I tried!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy

@Emma181, did you find them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma181
On 5/5/2019 at 6:47 AM, kuzmal said:

Would they all be in the same place?  I feel like one of the rings is in a different place, like the back corner of a drawer or it fell behind some other stuff.  The others, try near black fabric.  Do you have a dresser?  Take the drawers out.

Hi! 

Yes! You're right. They are a set of 5 rings. 2 are in the back of my drawer (I didn't lose these ones). The other 3 are with my bracelet and possibly some earring. I'm 99% sure I put them in a black fabric case (it was a sunglasses bag) and these are the ones I lost. You seem to be the closest. 

 

I have been told three times to remove drawers. I've removed all the draws again from every draw containing cabinet that I know of.

 

Just wondering if there is any other info you may be able to offer? 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma181
On 5/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, MysticPanda said:

Go outside to look for them, or they would be inside with a window. I could be wrong, but I tried!

I have tried the windows and outside. Unfortunately nothing. 

 

THANKS for your response

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma181
On 5/23/2019 at 6:56 PM, Timothy said:

@Emma181, did you find them?

Not yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jujo-jo

If you haven't found them yet I'm starting to think that maybe someone walked off with them...

Can you give us an update plz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
docyabut2
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, Emma181 said:

Hi, my name is Emma and I have lost my 3 silver rings and my bracelet. I have tried asking a few psychics but I haven’t had any success. I’m just wondering if anyone can help or knows someone who can help. I am desperate to find them and literally losing sleep over it. I’m running out of options and places to look but I’m almost certain they are in my possession. I would really appreciate some help? Please? Pretty please. I can provide more details if needed 

you got to remember the last time you saw your jewelry and trace it from there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emma181
On 8/5/2020 at 1:08 PM, Jujo-jo said:

If you haven't found them yet I'm starting to think that maybe someone walked off with them...

Can you give us an update plz.

Update: 

i still have not found them. I’m still quite upset about it and I don’t know if I’m going to find them. I wish I had more of an update for you. 
 

Someone asked a while ago what the rings meant to me...

I am the most non materialistic person every with these items being the exception. They were all gifts from family and friends over multiple birthday and events. They are the only jewellery I ever really wore and I miss them so much! I genuine still believe they are in my possession. I think they are in a black sun glass case made of soft fabric. I put them there to keep them safe. Last I remember is wearing them at my parents place 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
XenoFish
1 hour ago, Emma181 said:

I think they are in a black sun glass case made of soft fabric. I put them there to keep them safe. Last I remember is wearing them at my parents place 

Did you look there? If not just chalk it up as a loss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alchopwn
Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2019 at 12:23 AM, Emma181 said:

Hi, my name is Emma and I have lost my 3 silver rings and my bracelet. I have tried asking a few psychics but I haven’t had any success. I’m just wondering if anyone can help or knows someone who can help. I am desperate to find them and literally losing sleep over it. I’m running out of options and places to look but I’m almost certain they are in my possession. I would really appreciate some help? Please? Pretty please. I can provide more details if needed 

The spirit of Nyogtha came to me riding over the ocean waves on a scallop shell in a vision and  told me that they were taken by someone dear to you.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.