Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Begging for help - Lost rings

Emma181

Hi, my name is Emma and I have lost my 3 silver rings and my bracelet. I have tried asking a few psychics but I haven’t had any success. I’m just wondering if anyone can help or knows someone who can help. I am desperate to find them and literally losing sleep over it. I’m running out of options and places to look but I’m almost certain they are in my possession. I would really appreciate some help? Please? Pretty please. I can provide more details if needed 

• 1 month later...

Would they all be in the same place?  I feel like one of the rings is in a different place, like the back corner of a drawer or it fell behind some other stuff.  The others, try near black fabric.  Do you have a dresser?  Take the drawers out.

• 2 weeks later...

I am certain the rings will all be in the one place. I have pulled my wardrobe out with no success near black clothing. They are not anywhere near the dresser from what I can see. Anywhere else?

Thanks for your response

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 1:23 PM, Emma181 said:

Hi, my name is Emma and I have lost my 3 silver rings and my bracelet. I have tried asking a few psychics but I haven’t had any success. I’m just wondering if anyone can help or knows someone who can help. I am desperate to find them and literally losing sleep over it. I’m running out of options and places to look but I’m almost certain they are in my possession. I would really appreciate some help? Please? Pretty please. I can provide more details if needed 

Tell us more about the rings and what they mean to you.

Go outside to look for them, or they would be inside with a window. I could be wrong, but I tried!

• 10 months later...
On 5/5/2019 at 6:47 AM, kuzmal said:

Would they all be in the same place?  I feel like one of the rings is in a different place, like the back corner of a drawer or it fell behind some other stuff.  The others, try near black fabric.  Do you have a dresser?  Take the drawers out.

Hi! 

Yes! You're right. They are a set of 5 rings. 2 are in the back of my drawer (I didn't lose these ones). The other 3 are with my bracelet and possibly some earring. I'm 99% sure I put them in a black fabric case (it was a sunglasses bag) and these are the ones I lost. You seem to be the closest. 

I have been told three times to remove drawers. I've removed all the draws again from every draw containing cabinet that I know of.

Just wondering if there is any other info you may be able to offer? 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY!!!

On 5/23/2019 at 6:35 PM, MysticPanda said:

Go outside to look for them, or they would be inside with a window. I could be wrong, but I tried!

I have tried the windows and outside. Unfortunately nothing. 

THANKS for your response

• 3 months later...

If you haven't found them yet I'm starting to think that maybe someone walked off with them...

Can you give us an update plz.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:23 AM, Emma181 said:

you got to remember the last time you saw your jewelry and trace it from there.  

On 8/5/2020 at 1:08 PM, Jujo-jo said:

If you haven't found them yet I'm starting to think that maybe someone walked off with them...

Can you give us an update plz.

Update: 

i still have not found them. I’m still quite upset about it and I don’t know if I’m going to find them. I wish I had more of an update for you. 

Someone asked a while ago what the rings meant to me...

I am the most non materialistic person every with these items being the exception. They were all gifts from family and friends over multiple birthday and events. They are the only jewellery I ever really wore and I miss them so much! I genuine still believe they are in my possession. I think they are in a black sun glass case made of soft fabric. I put them there to keep them safe. Last I remember is wearing them at my parents place 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Emma181 said:

I think they are in a black sun glass case made of soft fabric. I put them there to keep them safe. Last I remember is wearing them at my parents place 

Did you look there? If not just chalk it up as a loss. 

On 3/29/2019 at 12:23 AM, Emma181 said:

The spirit of Nyogtha came to me riding over the ocean waves on a scallop shell in a vision and  told me that they were taken by someone dear to you.

Edited by Alchopwn
  • Sad 1