Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Former Polish president warns of ET invasion

37 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

marsman

thats what turning senile can do....lol

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh

So he's a nut who thinks aliens built the pyramids.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gary Meadows

I can't describe how dramatically my facial expression turned from interest to discomfort while reading his urmm comments. Lol.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
toast

Moonshiner vodka makes gaga.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

the the 80s several times Reagan made a point that the world nations should come together by suggesting we would if faced with a threat from outer space, some true believers ran a muck saying Reagan knew aliens were real and an invasion was coming of course rational people knew that wasnt what he was suggesting.

i believe this threads guy was trying to do that went too far and had an epic fail.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robin_Shadowes

Anyone else here who remember that Lech Walesa died years ago? Hot damn! This Mengele Effect is starting to get on my nerves.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impedancer
Posted (edited)

My friends mother is Polish. Anyways i thought he had some polish beer in a 33 cl can and asked him is that beer? No he said it's Polish lunch vodka, first i thought he was joking and took a closer look it was indeed vodka 40%  they sell crates of them in poland he said. I think Lech was drunk as a skunk....

Edited by Impedancer
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
19 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

So he's a nut who thinks aliens built the pyramids.

maybe it is us who are nuts, who think Egyptians cut granite with copper tools.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
13 hours ago, Impedancer said:

My friends mother is Polish. Anyways i thought he had some polish beer in a 33 cl can and asked him is that beer? No he said it's Polish lunch vodka, first i thought he was joking and took a closer look it was indeed vodka 40%  they sell crates of them in poland he said. I think Lech was drunk as a skunk....

alcohol does not make people lie anymore than air does, , it does however make them say things they shouldn't. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh

Why did they have copper and iron tools if they had alien technology?  Where is this technology? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tmcom
Just now, aztek said:

maybe it is us who are nuts, who think Egyptians cut granite with copper tools.

Yes, his hand gestures didn't imply being so drunk that he couldn't walk a straight line, and as the article said he most likely found some stuff, got scared and his imagination took over.

And l agree individuals who ignore all evidence, and continue to deny all good evidence at all costs are nuts.

B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
4 hours ago, aztek said:

alcohol does not make people lie anymore than air does, , it does however make them say things they shouldn't. 

hah, my dead friend john an alcoholic when sober told the truth when drunk lied a blure streak, same with many regs at my club back in the day, and yeah, many others did just spew any tripe when drunk.

 

4 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Why did they have copper and iron tools if they had alien technology?  Where is this technology? 

you see aliens like to play games, we will show you magical ways to move large stones easily but we wont show you how do cut them easily,

no, this is that insulting idea that acient people were too stupid to figure stuff out, people with von in their name started it and people with spray tans and weird hsir keep it going.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

you see aliens like to play games, we will show you magical ways to move large stones easily but we wont show you how do cut them easily,

no, this is that insulting idea that acient people were too stupid to figure stuff out, people with von in their name started it and people with spray tans and weird hsir keep it going.

Aliens love building stuff with rocks.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impedancer
10 hours ago, aztek said:

alcohol does not make people lie anymore than air does, , it does however make them say things they shouldn't. 

You can get Alcohol related dementia or Korsakov.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CigaretteSmokingMan

I knew I had seen Mr. Lech Walesa before, but where...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wgallo

It is becoming a pattern with ex state leaders: they leave their secrecy commitments behind and start to talk. The same happened with the ex prime minister of canada...they are all talking about this. I think pretty soon we will find out what will happen to us, because we are destroying this planet and are doing nothing to fix it! The canadian went as far as revealing that earth leaders made a pact with the "watchers" at the beginning of the 80s and that we failed to follow thru. There have been more and more apparitions and witnesses and all over the world. If anyone still is in disbelief, they are in for a big surprise..

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

yeah, haleys comet...world will end...didnt...2000 world will end....didnt...2012...you guessed it world will end....didnt,

since the 80s world leaders all knew of an appending alien invasion with mass probings on the docket....yet to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jmccr8
8 hours ago, wgallo said:

It is becoming a pattern with ex state leaders: they leave their secrecy commitments behind and start to talk. The same happened with the ex prime minister of canada...they are all talking about this. I think pretty soon we will find out what will happen to us, because we are destroying this planet and are doing nothing to fix it! The canadian went as far as revealing that earth leaders made a pact with the "watchers" at the beginning of the 80s and that we failed to follow thru. There have been more and more apparitions and witnesses and all over the world. If anyone still is in disbelief, they are in for a big surprise..

Hi wgallo

Apparently, not everyone will be surprised we Canadians are in on it.:lol:

jmccr8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
11 hours ago, wgallo said:

It is becoming a pattern with ex state leaders: they leave their secrecy commitments behind and start to talk.

Regurgitating what other idiots have said.  The whole "aliens built the pyramids" thing has been promoted by charlatans for decades.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
baronesslucy

Well, I guess time will tell. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marsman
1 hour ago, baronesslucy said:

Well, I guess time will tell. 

 

 

no government knows anything about aliens......and why would they invade us if they did exist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marsman
23 hours ago, the13bats said:

 

since the 80s world leaders all knew of an appending alien invasion with mass probings on the docket....yet to happen.

 

no-one leads the world so there are no world leaders....just individual governments who all know as much as us about aliens.....ie....nothing at all so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
On 4/1/2019 at 7:52 AM, wgallo said:

It is becoming a pattern with ex state leaders: they leave their secrecy commitments behind and start to talk. The same happened with the ex prime minister of canada...they are all talking about this. I think pretty soon we will find out what will happen to us, because we are destroying this planet and are doing nothing to fix it! The canadian went as far as revealing that earth leaders made a pact with the "watchers" at the beginning of the 80s and that we failed to follow thru. There have been more and more apparitions and witnesses and all over the world. If anyone still is in disbelief, they are in for a big surprise..

Paul Hellyer is bat**** crazy 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
psyche101
On 3/30/2019 at 10:10 PM, aztek said:

maybe it is us who are nuts, who think Egyptians cut granite with copper tools.

LOL yeah, just because we can do it today, and those methods are still used in some parts of the world, that's no proof aliens didn't build the pyramids  :lol: :rofl:

You're getting worse! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.