Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Former Polish president warns of ET invasion

UM-Bot

3 hours ago, baronesslucy said:

Well, I guess time will tell. 

Will it?  How long do we wait?

• Like 1

The world ended already. This reality is the aftereffect that the observer has on the observed, an unconscious collective effort.

On 31/03/2019 at 5:52 PM, wgallo said:

It is becoming a pattern with ex state leaders: they leave their secrecy commitments behind and start to talk. The same happened with the ex prime minister of canada...

Paul Hellyer came forward with claims in 2005, he was the Minister of Defence from 1963-1967. Personally, with him being 95 years old, I hope his brain is still functioning at 100%. Haven't heard of any Prime Ministers coming forward. I'm sure the current Canadian puppet (Trudope) dreams of being gang probed though. 

Edited by CigaretteSmokingMan
Removed nonsense, spelling.

I never could understand why it was such a big deal to just put on a friggin' pair of sunglasses.

Geez.

Drama. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Wouldn't it be funny if reality was just like the plot of that '90s movie The Arrival? The aliens were already here and they were terraforming, so that's why it was getting so hot. 

It would make explain why we've got all these politicians convincing everybody there's no global warming. 

Of course, another is greed...but that doesn't explain it, fully, unless they've got some kind of an out. 

The only way it would really work out is if those profiting had some way off the planet. 

Edited by GlitterRose

It surprises me that a conspiracy theory like that hasn't kicked up. 

11 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

It surprises me that a conspiracy theory like that hasn't kicked up. 

Thats a good one!

Maybe there is currently an underground war between the aliens, lizard people and the mole people. All 3 have an unquenchable hunger for beef, and there are trillions of cattle down there just blasting ass and pumping out methane like it's going out of style.

The truth is out there, who's got a shovel?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, GlitterRose said:

Wouldn't it be funny if reality was just like the plot of that '90s movie The Arrival? The aliens were already here and they were terraforming, so that's why it was getting so hot. 

It would make explain why we've got all these politicians convincing everybody there's no global warming. 

Of course, another is greed...but that doesn't explain it, fully, unless they've got some kind of an out. 

The only way it would really work out is if those profiting had some way off the planet. 

ahem, only one i know of is silly enough to denounce global warning.

"they live" is a fav of mine, as is " the arrival" the short story "they live" is based on it taken from "Eight O'Clock in the Morning" by Ray Nelson its well worth the read and i would love a more serious remake to happen, not that i didnt think "they live" was some of pipers best work this side of frogtown

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

On 3/30/2019 at 8:51 AM, aztek said:

alcohol does not make people lie anymore than air does, , it does however make them say things they shouldn't. 

Wine don’t lie. 

This planet has been on a warming trend since long before we got here. Chances are where you are right now was once completely ice. It’s been receding ever since. 

I imagine one day it will return to ice, and people, if we still exist, will be wishing we could cause the planet to warm up.

12 hours ago, the13bats said:

ahem, only one i know of is silly enough to denounce global warning.

"they live" is a fav of mine, as is " the arrival" the short story "they live" is based on it taken from "Eight O'Clock in the Morning" by Ray Nelson its well worth the read and i would love a more serious remake to happen, not that i didnt think "they live" was some of pipers best work this side of frogtown

Really? You haven't heard a lot of this coming from politicians?  

Um...it's pretty rampant. 

https://skepticalscience.com/skepticquotes.php/debunking-climate-myths-from-politicians.html

I'm not arguing that they don't actually believe in global warming. My argument is that they're trying to get Americans to not believe in it, and they've been wildly successful.

They're also extremely well funded. 

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Thanks 1

truth is i avoid politics so no, i really thought donny was the only one that silly...

• Like 1