Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
albie

Jack The Ripper Was a Magician.

Recommended Posts

albie
Posted (edited)

(EDit. If this is in the wrong place could you put it in the correct place please?)

And the killings were a spell to Venus.

ALL the body part taken by the ripper were sacred to the Goddess Venus.Kidney. Heart. Bladder. Nose. Wombs.

All the numbers associated with the killings related to Venus. 8 5 22 40.

The planet Venus makes a pentagram(5) in the sky over an 8 year period. The first murder occured in 31st of August(the 8th month) 8 days later on the 8th of Sept the second killing occured. This of course all happened in 1888. So we have the number 8 showing up prominently. 5 is also prominent for the number of killings...five.

There were 8 days between death one and two. Between two and three, four we have 22 days. The 22nd letter of the alphabet is V. Mary Magdelane is related to Venus and her feast day is july 22nd. If you know anything about the Rennes Le Chateau mystery you will know that Sauniere built a house and tower dedicated to Mary Magdelane and encoded the number 22 into it all.

Between deaths three and four(as they were on the same day) and death five is 40 days. This obviously relates to Jesus. Not only is Mary Magdelane and mary related to Venus Jesus is too.

The killer or killers(more likely)had to wait in the wilderness for 40 days before they could kill again.

I have mentioned that the nose is sacred to Venus. Actually it is only the left nostril that is sacred to Venus and only in the magic system of my suspects, the Hermetic order of the golden dawn. They opened a temple to Isis(a forerunner of Venus) and Urania(another love godess) in...1888 in London. A few miles from Whitechapel.

Here is a diagram showing the kills and the pattern they make. The distances between each kill is remarkably similar in length.

https://forum.casebook.org/forum/ripper-discussions/scene-of-the-crimes/11419-distances-between-kills-odd

 

Here is a letter to David Icke I sent detailing my investigation and the strange events around discovering these facts. I post as Fudgetusk. Scroll up to see my first post. Weird events happened as I was writing up my theory on the David Icke Forum. My letter details them.

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/jack-the-ripper-venus.62578/#post-1679126

Edited by albie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Myles

I'll let members that are more qualified chime in on most of this.   

Welcome to the forum Albie.   I am a bit skeptical because most times that new members post this type of stuff, it is garbage and they are just looking to add more views to their web page.   So I am not going to click on the links.   

My guess is that you cherry picked info to fit your story.   But I don't know.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
albie

The links do not go to a webpage they go to other forums where I posted stuff.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh

Was he also a reptilian?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hetrodoxly
2 hours ago, albie said:

Here is a letter to David Icke I sent detailing my investigation and the strange events around discovering these facts.

David Icke thought it was too far-fetched.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaylemurph

I’m curious what your source is for these things being “associated” with Venus. These alleged attributes sound an awful lot like modern Wicca —i.e., made up — as opposed to actual classical attributions. 

—Jaylemurph 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CigaretteSmokingMan
On 29/03/2019 at 12:07 PM, Rlyeh said:

Was he also a reptilian?

They're like circus folk, they can't be trusted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
albie
Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2019 at 10:33 PM, jaylemurph said:

I’m curious what your source is for these things being “associated” with Venus. These alleged attributes sound an awful lot like modern Wicca —i.e., made up — as opposed to actual classical attributions. 

—Jaylemurph 

The internet.Do a search on...kidneys and Venus and you will no doubt find my source.  I do not know off hand what systems they come from. I do not recall any wicca references. 

Here is a link that specifies the kidneys as well as other body parts sacred to Venus.

https://hazratishq.blogspot.com/2013/02/signifance-of-venus-in-horoscope.html

Quote

in Astrology, Venus is the natural signification of spouse, happiness, sexual sciences, poetry, flowers, youth, ornaments, silver, vehicles, luxuries and different forms of emotions among other things. In the body he rules over the reproductive system, eyes, throat, chin, cheeks and kidneys. An individual with strong Venus in Horoscope is likely to appreciate nature and enjoy harmonious relationship. Venus is the lord of three Nakshatras or lunar mansions. 

 

Edited by albie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
albie
Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2019 at 4:48 PM, hetrodoxly said:

David Icke thought it was too far-fetched.

So you are going to not do the research because I sent a letter to Icke? Weak student you are. 

Everywhere I go...people put off by small things like that. Why are forums such as this populated mainly by sceptics ready to make fun of anyone who believes?

Edited by albie
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hetrodoxly
2 hours ago, albie said:

anyone who believes?

Believes what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hetrodoxly
On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 10:33 PM, jaylemurph said:

as opposed to actual classical attributions.

Made up a long time ago :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor

I guess it's possible.  You are musing on the motivations of a madman serial killer, after all.  No one will ever truly know the reason after a century.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
AstralHorus

That’s enough internet for today :sleepy:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goddess of the Mist

Enjoyed the casebook post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EnderOTD
On 4/2/2019 at 7:10 AM, albie said:

So you are going to not do the research because I sent a letter to Icke? Weak student you are. 

Everywhere I go...people put off by small things like that. Why are forums such as this populated mainly by sceptics ready to make fun of anyone who believes?

Why would anyone look for your sources to support your ideas.  Produce them for us, the burden of evidence is on you. This site isn’t an echo chamber, it’s a discussion forum where anyone can post so long as they follow the administrations rules of conduct.  Multiple perspectives, even ones you don’t agree with should be considered lest you fall victim to self delusion and ignorance, or arrogance.

 

I do like your theory, though it’s heavily laden with numerology.  You could be on to something, as they say in math class, be sure to show your work that led to your conclusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
albie
Posted (edited)
On 05/04/2019 at 2:00 AM, EnderOTD said:

Why would anyone look for your sources to support your ideas.  Produce them for us, the burden of evidence is on you. This site isn’t an echo chamber, it’s a discussion forum where anyone can post so long as they follow the administrations rules of conduct.  Multiple perspectives, even ones you don’t agree with should be considered lest you fall victim to self delusion and ignorance, or arrogance.

 

I do like your theory, though it’s heavily laden with numerology.  You could be on to something, as they say in math class, be sure to show your work that led to your conclusions.

Well looky here. A civilised post!

How difficult is it to type 'kidney sacred to venus' in google? THen use the find tool to locate the word kidney? 

Or better yet, why not just trust me?

Edited by albie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Essan
35 minutes ago, albie said:

Well looky here. A civilised post!

How difficult is it to type 'kidney sacred to venus' in google? THen use the find tool to locate the word kidney? 

Or better yet, why not just trust me?

Why can't you just post the link(s) yourself?   Assuming they exists?    Your refusal to do so, and associated rudeness, don't exactly help your argument.

Must say I'm looking forward to seeing where, when and why the left nostril is sacred :D .  Not sure whether by Venus you mean the planet of the Roman goddess though? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
albie
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, Essan said:

Why can't you just post the link(s) yourself?   Assuming they exists?    Your refusal to do so, and associated rudeness, don't exactly help your argument.

Must say I'm looking forward to seeing where, when and why the left nostril is sacred :D .  Not sure whether by Venus you mean the planet of the Roman goddess though? 

 

I'm just now going through the original thread where I started this topic on the David Icke Forum. Sadly the links now go to blank pages. AS for me being rude? Just giving back what I feel I've been given.

COnsider this what you said..

>>Assuming they exists?

Insulting me.

The internet brings out the **** in people. Every time.

As for the left nostril that evidence can only be found in a book about the hermetic order of the golden dawn's system of magic. 

Random fact. The first Ripper killing took place on Friday. Astrologically Venus is associated with Friday.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday

"The name Friday comes from the Old English Frīġedæġ, meaning the "day of Frige", a result of an old convention associating the Germanic goddess Frigg with the Roman goddess Venus, with whom the day is associated in many different cultures."

Everywhere you look into this you find Venus. I believe most of the links between the ripper and Venus are from astrology and from Roman myth. Therefore as easily as old as the ripper killings. Hence supports me being right.

 

Edited by albie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
albie
Posted (edited)

The planet Venus forms a pentagram in the sky over an 8 year period. 5 and 8 = 13. Friday is sacred to venus. Put them together and we have Friday The 13th. The day the Templars were attacked by the church. And hence a day of bad luck.

The first and last victims were called Mary. Mary Magdalen and MAry mother of God are related to venus.

"Venus is universally associated with the sea, and with the Morning and Evening Star. Like the Our Lady Mary, she bore the title Stella Maris: "Star of the Sea". Like the Virgin Mary, her sacred flower is the rose, and indeed she was sometimes simply called "Mari" (meaning Mother/Sea-Goddess)."

http://www.mother-god.com/roman-goddess-venus.html

https://www.astro.com/astrology/tma_article150407_e.htm

Edited by albie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gilbert Syndrome
On 3/29/2019 at 1:48 PM, albie said:

(EDit. If this is in the wrong place could you put it in the correct place please?)

And the killings were a spell to Venus.

ALL the body part taken by the ripper were sacred to the Goddess Venus.Kidney. Heart. Bladder. Nose. Wombs.

All the numbers associated with the killings related to Venus. 8 5 22 40.

The planet Venus makes a pentagram(5) in the sky over an 8 year period. The first murder occured in 31st of August(the 8th month) 8 days later on the 8th of Sept the second killing occured. This of course all happened in 1888. So we have the number 8 showing up prominently. 5 is also prominent for the number of killings...five.

There were 8 days between death one and two. Between two and three, four we have 22 days. The 22nd letter of the alphabet is V. Mary Magdelane is related to Venus and her feast day is july 22nd. If you know anything about the Rennes Le Chateau mystery you will know that Sauniere built a house and tower dedicated to Mary Magdelane and encoded the number 22 into it all.

Between deaths three and four(as they were on the same day) and death five is 40 days. This obviously relates to Jesus. Not only is Mary Magdelane and mary related to Venus Jesus is too.

The killer or killers(more likely)had to wait in the wilderness for 40 days before they could kill again.

I have mentioned that the nose is sacred to Venus. Actually it is only the left nostril that is sacred to Venus and only in the magic system of my suspects, the Hermetic order of the golden dawn. They opened a temple to Isis(a forerunner of Venus) and Urania(another love godess) in...1888 in London. A few miles from Whitechapel.

Here is a diagram showing the kills and the pattern they make. The distances between each kill is remarkably similar in length.

https://forum.casebook.org/forum/ripper-discussions/scene-of-the-crimes/11419-distances-between-kills-odd

 

Here is a letter to David Icke I sent detailing my investigation and the strange events around discovering these facts. I post as Fudgetusk. Scroll up to see my first post. Weird events happened as I was writing up my theory on the David Icke Forum. My letter details them.

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/jack-the-ripper-venus.62578/#post-1679126

With all due respect, mate, this is pure nonsense of the highest order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trelane

I thought he was a pro wrestler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.