Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Comedian front-runner in Ukrainian Elections

Eldorado

Simple test, Coil, lets see whether you are watnik or not:

1) Crimea is Ukrainian theritory, yes / no

2) in Donbass there is civil war, yes / no

Be honest.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Simple test, Coil, lets see whether you are watnik or not:

1) Crimea is Ukrainian theritory, yes / no

2) in Donbass there is civil war, yes / no

Be honest.

I am not a separatist and really it is not clear from my words who I am?  ..

1.yes.2 no

Putin is a criminal, he should be judged by an international court, only he cannot be approached, so he is using the power of Russia and no one will openly fight with her.And would be a weak country, Putin would suffer the fate of Hussein.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Coil said:

I am not a separatist and really it is not clear from my words who I am?  ..

1.yes.2 no

Putin is a criminal, he should be judged by an international court, only he cannot be approached, so he is using the power of Russia and no one will openly fight with her.And would be a weak country, Putin would suffer the fate of Hussein.

:tu:

Oligarch Rinat Akhmetov is trying to buy majoritarian people from the party “Servant of the People” who went to the parliament during the early parliamentary elections.According to resource sources surrounded by a businessman, Akhmetov’s political consultants face the challenge of collecting from 50 to 70 deputies with a monthly financial content of 40 thousand dollars. Also, parliamentarians who will go for such conditions will have to be ready for transition to new factions in the Rada for a fee of 500 thousand dollars. Zelensky is extremely concerned about this development and is already working on solving a potential problem.
“Considering the fact that the new deputies have never seen such money, the chances are quite high,” the report says.
In order to reinsure, the new parliamentary majority plans to remove immunity from deputies so that the security forces can have control over them.
It is noted that President Vladimir Zelensky has already spoken on the issue of potential bribing deputies by the oligarchs. At a meeting with people's representatives, he said that such parliamentarians should leave themselves, or else they will be expelled from the faction.

https://www.uaportal.com/news/ahmetov-pyitaetsya-kupit-slugu-naroda-zelenskij-v-yarosti.htm

It is enough for them to outbid 30 deputies and Zelenskiy will not have a majority, which means he will have to go into coalition with someone and share power or not be able to adopt some kind of law.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not to create new thread, I'll post here

Elderly woman was detained, just for sitting on the bench (5:17), Moscow.

Thats russia. Hey, russophiles (there are plenty here on UM), go, live there...

• Thanks 1

On 7/26/2019 at 1:36 PM, Coil said:

[...]

It is enough for them to outbid 30 deputies and Zelenskiy will not have a majority, which means he will have to go into coalition with someone and share power or not be able to adopt some kind of law.

"Голос" and "Європейська Солідарність" have more than 30...

I'm bad in predictions, but I guess Zelenskiy's party will fall apart in one year, members joining "Європейська Солідарність", "Голос" and "Батьківщина".

23 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

"Голос" and "Європейська Солідарність" have more than 30...

I'm bad in predictions, but I guess Zelenskiy's party will fall apart in one year, members joining "Європейська Солідарність", "Голос" and "Батьківщина".

Who will offer more money to those and run, if in one transition to a different political party there is enough money for the rest of his life.

I meant that it is enough to lure and break away 30 deputies from Zelensky party and he will not have a majority in parliament. Imagine what it is like for these oligarchic parties to sit in parliament and not to influence anything, so I suppose that there will be a big struggle between Zelensky and the other parties because it is not at all profitable for them.The experience of Georgia shows that it is not enough to win and start reforms, you need to be able to keep power from seizing and returning old corrupt parties and people.
But Russia is a totalitarian country, everything will change there when Putin is not in power and the experience of Ukraine shows that each president conducts his policy.Now Navalny is badly in the hospital and they write that he was poisoned.In general, I am surprised how he was not killed even earlier, usually if Putin sees the danger, he immediately reacts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Coil said:
[...] The experience of Georgia shows that it is not enough to win and start reforms, you need to be able to keep power from seizing and returning old corrupt parties and people [...]

Well, Miko Saakashvili started to fight corruption, and he succeded to some point.

22 hours ago, Coil said:
[...]
But Russia is a totalitarian country, everything will change there when Putin is not in power and the experience of Ukraine shows that each president conducts his policy.Now Navalny is badly in the hospital and they write that he was poisoned.In general, I am surprised how he was not killed even earlier, usually if Putin sees the danger, he immediately reacts.

Navalny is just a second putler. What Navalny says about Crimea?

Exactly!

4 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

And as you can see Navalny is just a slime, where did he said Crimea - Ukraine?

'scuse me, I'm stupid, so explain it to me - where did he say it was in any way a good or justified idea to occupy Crimea? 

I've found nothing slimy in that article. Of course he'll talk from Russian point of view, what's good or bad for Russia, it would be pretty insane he starts talking about consequences Trinidad and Tobago can expect. 

What I just read doesn't seem like warmongering or chauvinism. But, like I said, I'm stupid. What makes him Russian expansionist in disguise? 

15 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Его слова по русски:

Spoiler

"Я считаю, что стратегически то, что сделано с Крымом, уж не говоря про Украину, принесет большой вред России".

Навальный все предельно четко сказал:
 -оккупация и аннексия Крыма Россией были вредным нарушением международных договоренностей
-глупейшие байки про то, что мы возрождаем какую-то империю, захватываем Европу"
-смешно сейчас слышать, что мы захватим весь мир в то время как в областях нет центрального водоснабжения
-власть грезит захватом Америки
-любите меня, Путина, потому что мир против нас и мы в осаде
-захват Крыма был вредным нарушением международных договоренностей, потому что Будапештский меморандум о нераспространении ядерного оружия и те фундаментальные договоренности, в которых тогда участвовала Россия, они важнее"
-то, что сделано с Крымом, уж не говоря про Украину, принесет большой вред России
-это нанесло колоссальный удар по   "русскому миру" потому что  население Украины теперь просто нас ненавидит
-Навальный считает, что войну на Донбассе нужно прекращать, иначе она втянет Россию в пропасть.

His words in English:

Navalny clearly said:
 - occupation and annexation of the Crimea by Russia was a harmful violation of international agreements
- the most stupid stories about the fact that we are reviving some kind of empire, seizing Europe
- it's funny now to hear that we will take over the whole world while in the areas there is no central water supply
- power dreams of seizing America
-love me, Putin, because the world is against us and we are under siege
- "the seizure of the Crimea was a harmful violation of international agreements, because the Budapest Memorandum on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and the fundamental agreements in which Russia was then involved, they are more important "
-what is done with the Crimea, let alone Ukraine, will bring great harm to Russia
It is a huge blow to the "Russian world" because the population of Ukraine now just hates us
-Navalny believes that the war in the Donbas needs to be stopped, otherwise it will drag Russia into the abyss.

• Thanks 1

Folks, I do appreciate what Navaly and FBK do, but, did he clearly stated that "Крим це Україна"?

2 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Folks, I do appreciate what Navaly and FBK do, but, did he clearly stated that "Крим це Україна"?

Of course, he didn’t say so directly, but it’s clear that since he criticizes Russia for seizing the Crimea, he has his own position and he points to the mistaken seizure of Crimea.

However, he had previously declared something else:
http://www.politonline.ru/interpretation/22890932.html

So it’s hard to say whether he speaks honestly from himself or populist speaks to oppose the official position of Russia or over the years his conscience has awakened. And his idea to hold an honest referendum is ridiculous because there should be no election about whose Crimea,  it should simply go back to Ukraine.

In short, muddy opportunistic type of Russian but better so than nothing.And you, as would have shown his dual nature, which I did not see.

Edited by Coil
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

world needs to be tankful to Naval'nij just for what he is doing, he is one of few who has balls to stand up to Putin's regime, in Russia,  even after Nemtsov murder.  

• Like 1

Hmm, in Moscow the Maidan as in Ukraine will not pass with the overthrow of the president because to break the electoral system it is necessary to remove the one who supports this system.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Coil said:

Hmm, in Moscow the Maidan as in Ukraine will not pass with the overthrow of the president because to break the electoral system it is necessary to remove the one who supports this system.

i would not be so sure, stranger things have happened.  the electoral system is nothing but a scam to fool people that they have a choice.

image.png.909592b0cee5f7aaf2a3a565cab6b9dc.png

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, aztek said:

i would not be so sure, stranger things have happened.  the electoral system is nothing but a scam to fool people that they have a choice.

image.png.909592b0cee5f7aaf2a3a565cab6b9dc.png

That's precisely why it will be more than hard to change anything in Russia. 

It can't happen by legal means, since Putin controls the 'elections'. It can't happen by uprising, since Putin controls the police and military. They'd drown the uprising in blood of the protesters.

True percentages of people who are pro and against Putin are a mystery, but it's very certain there's more than enough of very pro Putin people to make any remotely smooth change impossible.     

On 7/31/2019 at 3:03 PM, Coil said:
Of course, he didn’t say so directly, but it’s clear that since he criticizes Russia for seizing the Crimea, he has his own position and he points to the mistaken seizure of Crimea.

However, he had previously declared something else:
http://www.politonline.ru/interpretation/22890932.html

So it’s hard to say whether he speaks honestly from himself or populist speaks to oppose the official position of Russia or over the years his conscience has awakened. And his idea to hold an honest referendum is ridiculous because there should be no election about whose Crimea,  it should simply go back to Ukraine.

In short, muddy opportunistic type of Russian but better so than nothing.And you, as would have shown his dual nature, which I did not see.

He's just another dreamer of "great russian empire". Period. Putler already built system, no matter who comes after him, that s#$it cuntry will be danger for the neighbours, and for the rest of the world, unless it falls apart.

On 7/31/2019 at 5:38 PM, aztek said:

world needs to be tankful to Naval'nij just for what he is doing, he is one of few who has balls to stand up to Putin's regime, in Russia,  even after Nemtsov murder.  

He's just another useful idiot for the system. With every FBK's research, putler becomes stronger - he can pull strings: "You with me? Ok, do whatever you want; oppose me - there is more than enough evidence to put you in the jail. Choose".

On 7/31/2019 at 5:38 PM, aztek said:

Just ask yourself: why he is still alive? He is useful for the system. To keep oligarkhs on the knees. I wont argue, Navalny and FBK do their job almost perfectly. In civilized world that will mean many heads rolling, political career ending, etc. Not in russia, though...

2 hours ago, aztek said:

so he is in on it? interesting theory

Not on it, but he is a tool used by kremlin, and made of the same stuff.

Make Navalny president of rf, you'l get the same s#!t.

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

Not on it, but he is a tool used by kremlin, and made of the same stuff.

Make Navalny president of rf, you'l get the same s#!t.

idk, maybe  he is not as dangerous as nemtcov was yet, thus alive,

well, maybe, but it wont hurt to try, if nothing changes  no harm done, right? 

Edited by aztek