Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
marsman

Alex Jones admits he is nuts....about time!

115 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

marsman

 (CNN)Broadcaster and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones said it was a "form of psychosis" that caused him to believe certain events --- like the Sandy Hook massacre -- were staged.
On December 14, 2012, 20 children and six adults were killed by 20-year-old Adam Lanza in Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.
Jones, who founded InfoWars.com and hosted a three-hour news-talk radio program which he said was carried on more than 160 stations, had repeatedly suggested in the past that the Sandy Hook shooting was a "giant hoax" carried out by crisis actors on behalf of people who oppose the Second Amendment.

InfoWars has also suggested the September 11 attacks were an inside job orchestrated by the US government.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/30/us/alex-jones-psychosis-sandy-hook/index.html

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marsman
5 minutes ago, Piney said:

Was that his new PR team telling him that? 

I'm calling BS......

 

its a conspiracy!....lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh

More than likely he's just saying this.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins

Watch it..You will have the Tin Foil Hatters down on this forum like buzzards at a road kill! I never followed this guy that close for that reason...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marsman
Posted (edited)

this is how the brits see  him....lol.....do watch...short clip

 

 

....

 

 

Edited by marsman
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
8 minutes ago, marsman said:

this is how the brits see  him....lol

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc8DEpM4-6A

 

:lol: I'm out of "likes" but this was awesome! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marsman
5 minutes ago, Piney said:

:lol: I'm out of "likes" but this was awesome! 

 

yep the interviewer just laughed and ,made the loony gestures....lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne
28 minutes ago, Piney said:

I followed him because of what he put grieving parents through and I would happily accept a invitation from him to step into my cage. :whistle:

Can I have a go at him first?

I have these new 5" spike heeled boots, and I need to practice my high kicks.  :devil:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Can I have a go at him first?

I have these new 5" spike heeled boots, and I need to practice my high kicks.  :devil:

:yes:

We'll be a brand new MMA mixed gender tag team. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne
1 minute ago, Piney said:

:yes:

We'll be a brand new MMA mixed gender tag team. 

I have the perfect outfit!

And a tagline....

 

"She makes you hurt soooo good"

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I have the perfect outfit!

And a tagline....

 

"She makes you hurt soooo good"

As long as it matches my standard Asian formal wear consisting of a black t shirt and Adidas track pants.  :yes:

I'll be barefoot. No sense scuffing up and getting blood on my Sambas over that knucklehead. :o

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne

Black vinyl and latex. Easily cleans off most fluids....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
2 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Black vinyl and latex. Easily cleans off most fluids....

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alien Origins
46 minutes ago, Piney said:

I followed him because of what he put grieving parents through and I would happily accept a invitation from him to step into my cage. :whistle:

He's an insensitive boob is what he is....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
1 minute ago, Alien Origins said:

He's an insensitive boob is what he is....

If you look into the backgrounds of all these conspiracy nuts they never do anything for their fellow man. They have no real compassion. Just "crazy". 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Imaginarynumber1

Jones is the lowest common denominator and that is clearly reflected in his audience. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden Duck
1 hour ago, Kismit said:

Should this not mean that Infowars should come with a disclaimer, stating that the creator supports from psychosis and imaginings which affect the reality of our reporting. Stories should not be taken as fact.

or something like that.

So is he, or is he not, just a character?

If he is, then what is the point of trying to normalize his behaviour?

Is this how he describes the inspiration for his fantasies? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katniss
3 hours ago, Piney said:

Was that his new PR team telling him that? 

I'm calling BS......

Totally agree you, Piney. 

Because he's a shock jock. That's his dirty business to say anything shocking or make stuff up to grab his audience attention. It sounds like he is starting to feel a little guilty and is trying to make excuses for his hurtful lies. I don't buy it :rolleyes: and I think he's regretful that it all has finally come back to bite him in the butt.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
1 hour ago, Katniss said:

Totally agree you, Piney. 

Because he's a shock jock. That's his dirty business to say anything shocking or make stuff up to grab his audience attention. It sounds like he is starting to feel a little guilty and is trying to make excuses for his hurtful lies. I don't buy it :rolleyes: and I think he's regretful that it all has finally come back to bite him in the butt.

And he is still in court. If he can prove he can’t be held responsible for his behaviour it won’t cost him as much 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

Does this mean they’re not turning the frogs gay?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bee
13 hours ago, marsman said:

 

poor CNN..... growing more and more unpopular by the day as it's reputation as a blatant Propaganda Outlet
increases... has to try and drum up a bit of interest on the back of Alex Jones... especially now the
Russian Collusion nonsense has officially gone down the pan leaving them short of copy material... 

On a level playing field Alex would put CNN in the shade in terms of popularity and viewing figures..

Last year, major social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter all said they had removed content from Jones or InfoWars because it violated their policies. YouTube removed many channels associated with InfoWars -- including The Alex Jones Channel , which had 2.4 million subscribers and videos that had been viewed over 1.5 billion times. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marsman
59 minutes ago, bee said:

 

poor CNN..... growing more and more unpopular by the day as it's reputation as a blatant Propaganda Outlet
increases... has to try and drum up a bit of interest on the back of Alex Jones... especially now the
Russian Collusion nonsense has officially gone down the pan leaving them short of copy material... 

On a level playing field Alex would put CNN in the shade in terms of popularity and viewing figures..

 

 

 

 

he admitted it himself......watch

 

it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.