Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alex Jones admits he is nuts....about time!

marsman

14 minutes ago, marsman said:

jones terminology..........not mine

OK, that I can buy.....:D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

What elite is that?

Maybe these are SOME of them..... from what I've gathered they could also be called the Deep State
or Shadow Government - individuals and groups working outside the democratic process who have
influence behind the scenes... 

waddayathink..... do they fit the bill.... more where that came from on the link ^_^

wikipedia

David M. Rubenstein (Chairman) – Cofounder and Co-Chief Executive Officer, The Carlyle Group. Regent of the Smithsonian Institution, chairman of the board for Duke University, co-chair of the board at the Brookings Institution, and president of the Economic Club of Washington. Blair Effron (Vice Chairman) – Cofounder, Centerview Partners. Jami Miscik (Vice Chairman) – Chief Executive Officer and Vice Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.. Ms. Miscik served as the global head of sovereign risk at Lehman Brothers. She also serves as a senior advisor to Barclays Capital. She currently serves on the boards of EMC Corporation, In-Q-Tel and the American Ditchley Foundation, and is a member of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board. Before entering the private sector, she had a twenty-year career as an intelligence officer, including a stint as the Central Intelligence Agency's Deputy Director for Intelligence (2002–2005), and as the Director for Intelligence Programs at the National Security Council (1995–1996). Richard N. Haass (President) – Former State Department director of policy planning and lead U.S. official on Afghanistan and Northern Ireland (2001–2003), and principal Middle East adviser to President George H.W. Bush (1989–1993). John P. Abizaid – Senior Partner, JPA Partners LLC. Former General in U.S. Army, who was the longest serving commander for CENTCOM. Chair of West Point's Combating Terrorism Center. Member of the board of directors of the Fortune 500 United Services Automobile Association (USAA) and holding company RPM International Zoë Baird – President, The Markle Foundation. Appointed to the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (1994–2000). Alan S. Blinder – Gordon S. Rentschler Memorial Professor of Economics and Public Affairs, Princeton University. Blinder was vice chairman of the Federal Reserve Board(1994–1996), and a member of President Clinton's original Council of Economic Advisers (1993–1994). He is a member of the Bretton Woods Committee and the Bellagio Group, and a former governor of the American Stock Exchange. Mary Boies – Counsel, Boies & McInnis LLP, also on the board of the Center for International Studies, International Rescue Committee, Business Executives for National Security, and the dean's executive committee at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. She has served as a member of the board of directors of MBNA Corporation and MBNA Bank. She was general counsel for the U.S. Civil Aeronautics Board, vice president of CBS Inc., assistant director of the White House Domestic Policy Staff, and counsel to the U.S. Senate Commerce Committee. David G. Bradley – Chairman, Atlantic Media Company. Founder of the Advisory Board Company and Corporate Executive Board. Member of the board of the New America Foundation. R. Nicholas Burns – Professor of the Practice of Diplomacy and International Politics, Harvard Kennedy School. Former Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs (2005–2008), also U.S. ambassador to NATO for President George W. Bush and to Greece for President Clinton, as well as serving as state department spokesman for Secretaries Warren Christopher and Madeleine Albright. He worked at the National Security Council 1990–1995 on Soviet/Russian affairs for Presidents George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton. Sylvia Mathews Burwell – President, American University. Former United States Secretary of Health and Human Services (2014–2017) under President Barack Obama. Ashton B. Carter – Director, Belfer Center at the Harvard Kennedy School. Former United States Secretary of Defense (2015–2017) under President Barack Obama. Tony Coles – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Yumanity Therapeutics. David M. Cote – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Honeywell. Steven A. Denning – Chairman, General Atlantic, on the Board of Thomson-Reuters. Chairman of the board of trustees of Stanford University and co-chair of the board of directors of The Nature Conservancy. Trustee emeritus of The Brookings Institution. Laurence D. Fink – Chairman and Chef Executive Officer BlackRock. Timothy Geithner – President, Warburg Pincus. Geithner served as 75th United States Secretary of the Treasury. James P. Gorman – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Morgan Stanley. Stephen Hadley – Principal, RiceHadley Gates. He was the 21st National Security Advisor. J. Tomilson Hill – Vice Chairman, The Blackstone Group. President and CEO of Blackstone Alternative Asset Management (BAAM). Formerly an executive specializing in mergers and acquisitions at First Boston and Smith Barney, he later joined Lehman Brothers as a partner, where he was the head of their investment banking division. Susan Hockfield – President emerita of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Donna J. Hrinak – President, Boeing Brazil, The Boeing Company. Hrinak was formerly the vice president of global public policy and government affairs at PepsiCo, Inc., and also served as U.S. ambassador to four countries: Brazil, Venezuela, Bolivia, and the Dominican Republic, and as deputy assistant secretary of state for Mexico and the Caribbean. Shirley Ann Jackson – President, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Jackson was appointed to serve on President Obama's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology (2009), and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appointed her to the International Security Advisory Board to the Department of State (2011). She was formerly chairman of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (1995–1999). Dr. Jackson is a trustee of the Brookings Institution, a regent of the Smithsonian Institution, and a member of the executive committee of the Council on Competitiveness. She also serves on the board of directors of NYSE Euronext, IBM, FedEx, Marathon Oil, Medtronic, and PSEG. James Manyika – Director (Senior Partner), McKinsey & Company, Director, McKinsey Global Institute. William H. McRaven – Chancellor, University of Texas System. Janet Napolitano – President, University of California, former U.S. Attorney (1993–1997), Attorney General of Arizona (1999–2003), Governor of Arizona (2003–2009), and President Barack Obama's first Homeland Security Secretary (2009–2013). Eduardo J. Padrón – President, Miami Dade College. Dr. Padrón is a past board chair of the Association of American Colleges and Universities and of the American Council on Education. He also serves on the boards of the Business-Higher Education Forum, the College Board Advocacy & Policy Center, and the International Association of University Presidents. Padrón also previously served on the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. John Paulson – President, Paulson & Co. Richard L. Plepler – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, HBO. Ruth Porat – Chief Financial Officer, Alphabet and Google. Porat is also a member of the U.S. Treasury's Borrowing Advisory Committee. She is vice chair of Stanford University's board of trustees, a member of the board of trustees of the Economic Club of New York, a member of the Bretton Woods Committee, and a member of the business committee of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Laurene Powell Jobs – Founder and President, Emerson Collective. James G. Stavridis – Dean, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. Margaret Warner – Senior Correspondent, PBS NewsHour, previously reported for The Wall Street Journal. Vin Weber – Partner, Mercury. Formerly member of the United States House of Representatives (1981–1993), representing Minnesota's 2nd Congressional District, where he was a member of the Appropriations Committee, former chairman of the National Endowment for Democracy. Daniel Yergin – Vice Chairman, IHS Markit. Fareed Zakaria – Host, CNN's Fareed Zakaria GPS. Editor at large of Time Magazine, and a regular Washington Post columnist. From 2000 to 2010, Zakaria was the editor of Newsweek International, and managing editor of Foreign Affairs from 1992–2000.

4 hours ago, bee said:

I don't need to watch it... like I said before

AJ has admitted he basically got it wrong over Sandy Hook and has tried to explain why..

One of the clips played during the deposition was from 2 weeks after the beginning of the lawsuit. That is a lot of years of harassment. 

But the whole point was the amount of provably falsefied information was pretty astounding. Stuff he tells his viewers is true but in fact is a deliberate click bait lie.

Believing he is not trying to suck people in in other cases is pretty niaeve.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, bee said:

Maybe these are SOME of them..... from what I've gathered they could also be called the Deep State
or Shadow Government - individuals and groups working outside the democratic process who have
influence behind the scenes... 

waddayathink..... do they fit the bill.... more where that came from on the link ^_^

wikipedia

•  

Bee Alex Jones probably knows five names on your list, less if he had to actually name what they do or work. His entire "research" can be summed up by going to a conspiracy reddit and picking a name, looking up a news article and then making up something that sounds salacious about them. He posts his made up story on Info Wars, creates a video where he pumps himself up into a frenzy and posts it. If he really gets going Fox news will mention it, not really questioning any of the so called "facts" but theyll say we'll let YOU decide. There, Alex Jones in a nutshell. Throw in cheap supplements at a crazy mark up and bam there you go. He isnt deep or knowledgeable, he is opportunistic, greedy and soulless.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bee said:

AJ has admitted he basically got it wrong over Sandy Hook and has tried to explain why..

yes....claiming psychosis to avoid paying all legal bills and compensation payouts!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, bee said:

Because he's delusional.  Anyone who bothered to look up some of the crap he says already knew this.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

Bee Alex Jones probably knows five names on your list, less if he had to actually name what they do or work

oh I think it's safe to say he's onto them....

for example an Infowars article from a couple of years ago...

https://www.infowars.com/cfr-member-calls-on-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses/

In a column for Foreign Policy Magazine, Council on Foreign Relations member James Traub argues that the elite need to “rise up” against the “mindlessly angry” ignorant masses in order to prevent globalization from being derailed by the populist revolt that led to Brexit and the rise of Donald Trump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reaction to the article was piercingly vitriolic, with one respondent commenting, “If you’ve ever wondered what the conversations between aristocrats were like as the peasants were storming the Bastille, I suspect some of them were a lot like this Foreign Policy article.”

The piece is yet another stunning example of how disconnected elites are to the people whom they insult and wish to rule over.

13 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Any "elite" would be laughing their heads off at this idiot.

you think they would be sipping champagne and laughing over someone who is as direct and
passionate and opposed to them as this... someone who commands the respect of millions who
have followed him through the years and who's videos on a level playing field get millions and
sometimes maybe billions of views......

I don't think so....

hence their determination to remove him from major internet platforms...
and why Sandy Hook has been used as a weapon against him... because
they can get people all emotional and wound up with it... using their Media outlets
to present it all in a certain way..

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bee said:

you think they would be sipping champagne and laughing over someone who is as direct and
passionate and opposed to them as this... someone who commands the respect of millions who
have followed him through the years and who's videos on a level playing field get millions and

I don't think so....

hence their determination to remove him from major internet platforms...
and why Sandy Hook has been used as a weapon against him... because
they can get people all emotional and wound up with it... using their Media outlets
to present it all in a certain way..

You really should watch the deposition hearing Bee

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bee said:

oh I think it's safe to say he's onto them....

for example an Infowars article from a couple of years ago...

https://www.infowars.com/cfr-member-calls-on-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses/

Lol thanks for making my point, he takes a column written by someone else, spins it to his liking, creates content around it and...nothing happens.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, darkmoonlady said:

Lol thanks for making my point, he takes a column written by someone else, spins it to his liking, creates content around it and...nothing happens.

I'm not sure what you expect to happen...

Alex Jones is basically doing his own thing as a Citizen Journalist.... making political commentary, interviewing guests
analyzing and sharing information.....

31 minutes ago, Kismit said:

You really should watch the deposition hearing Bee

I've seen a bit but I really have better things to do than watch 3 hours (or however long it is) of it...
I'm actually surprised that the law firm was allowed to put it out like that... I've had a look about how
a Deposition is a public document - and so I don't think they have broken any US laws... but I would
think that a case could be made that by doing so they could create unfair prejudice against the defense - 
by whipping up emotional Public Opinion (before a verdict) - thereby creating outside pressure to bear on the case... 

maybe this will create a precedent and more depositions will be put on Youtube... and used in
the same way this one is... to include millions of people in the ongoing proceedings...?

Edited by bee
added a bit for clarity

29 minutes ago, bee said:

Alex Jones is basically doing his own thing as a Citizen Journalist.... making political commentary, interviewing guests

I've seen a bit but I really have better things to do than watch 3 hours (or however long it is) of it...
I'm actually surprised that the law firm was allowed to put it out like that... I've had a look about how
a Deposition is a public document - and so I don't think they have broken any US laws... but I would
think that a case could be made that by doing so they could create unfair prejudice against the defense - 
by whipping up emotional Public Opinion (before a verdict) - thereby creating outside pressure to bear on the case... 

maybe this will create a precedent and more depositions will be put on Youtube... and used in
the same way this one is... to include millions of people in the ongoing proceedings...?

It was allowed to be made public because the case was already in the public domain. It makes no difference, it is now out where everyone can see it, unedited and impossible for people to believe it is some sort of cover up. Which is, let’s face it, what would have happened if we could not view it unaltered.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bee said:

. someone who commands the respect of millions who

millions watch star trek too....it doent make it true though....does it?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 5:23 AM, bee said:

someone has to make an effort to keep some semblance of balance here.... no tin hat required...

If the MSM hadn't kept going on and on and on about it all the time the Sandy Hook victims would
have found life easier.... AJ moved on years ago.... but the MSM and those who pull their strings
just won't let it go..... not because they care but because it is a weapon to use to silence AJ...

Had he put his brain in gear before putting his mouth in motion he would not be trying to explain anything....He let that alligator mouth overload that canary butt..Now his butt is overheating and he is trying to find a way to cool it down.

• Like 3

On 04/04/2019 at 9:55 AM, bee said:

Gosh, we couldn't have that could we?

Oh wait, you were fine with it when Tommy Robinson did exactly that. What changed? 

On 4/17/2019 at 8:05 AM, Setton said:

Gosh, we couldn't have that could we?

Oh wait, you were fine with it when Tommy Robinson did exactly that. What changed? 

Nothing changed. Two completely different stories. The case Tommy reported on had already been decided. They were just there to be sentenced. 

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Nothing changed. Two completely different stories. The case Tommy reported on had already been decided. They were just there to be sentenced. 

Well that's simply not true. He was broadcasting while the jury was deliberating. 

Where do you get your information..? 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Setton said:

Well that's simply not true. He was broadcasting while the jury was deliberating. 

Where do you get your information..? 

Yes it is true. Those men were being sentenced that day. I got the information from the journalist who was reporting on the story just before he was unlawfully arrested  

Either way though, still not the same thing. The jury wasn’t going to be watching Tommy on Facebook, or were they going to be influenced by anything Tommy could do by that stage in the trial. 

17 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Yes it is true. Those men were being sentenced that day. I got the information from the journalist who was reporting on the story just before he was unlawfully arrested  

Hmm... do I believe the random guy on the internet and his imaginary journalist friend or every other source out there?

Either way though, still not the same thing. The jury wasn’t going to be watching Tommy on Facebook, or were they going to be influenced by anything Tommy could do by that stage in the trial. 

You have no idea how long juries can deliberate have you? 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 11:12 PM, darkmoonlady said:

Bee Alex Jones probably knows five names on your list, less if he had to actually name what they do or work. His entire "research" can be summed up by going to a conspiracy reddit and picking a name, looking up a news article and then making up something that sounds salacious about them. He posts his made up story on Info Wars, creates a video where he pumps himself up into a frenzy and posts it. If he really gets going Fox news will mention it, not really questioning any of the so called "facts" but theyll say we'll let YOU decide. There, Alex Jones in a nutshell. Throw in cheap supplements at a crazy mark up and bam there you go. He isnt deep or knowledgeable, he is opportunistic, greedy and soulless.

That’s a whole lot of assumption you have going on there. 

Its actually funny at this point. Listening to people talk about the man like they know him at all. Everything you know about Alex Jones comes from the lying msm. I dare say you have never heard anything directly from him that wasn’t a quick taken out of context YouTube video. 

The funniest part is people lecturing folks like bee, who actually listen to the show, and know first hand what he’s all about, telling us Alex isn’t knowledgeable?? LOL. The man is a walking encyclopedia. 

Even your comment on “marked up” supplements is totally off base, and an outright lie. Amazon and Whole Foods sell many of the same products, for twice to three times as much. 

3 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Its actually funny at this point. Listening to people talk about the man like they know him at all. Everything you know about Alex Jones comes from the lying msm. I dare say you have never heard anything directly from him that wasn’t a quick taken out of context YouTube video. 

The funniest part is people lecturing folks like bee, who actually listen to the show, and know first hand what he’s all about, telling us Alex isn’t knowledgeable?? LOL. The man is a walking encyclopedia. 

Even your comment on “marked up” supplements is totally off base, and an outright lie. Amazon and Whole Foods sell many of the same products, for twice to three times as much. 

I get my information on Alex Jones from the nutter himself.

You Alex Jones fans are funny, he produces fake news and you're defending it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I get my information on Alex Jones from the nutter himself.

You Alex Jones fans are funny, he produces fake news and you're defending it.

How am I defending fake news? I’m not saying the Sandy Hook shooting didn’t happen. 

He retraced the story years ago, so neither is he. At least he can admit when he’s wrong. Unlike msm, who constantly pushes BS, and is almost never held responsible  

So you listen to the show? For how long? 

Edited by preacherman76

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

How am I defending fake news? I’m not saying the Sandy Hook shooting didn’t happen. 

By defending the very idiot who makes fake news.

Sandy Hook isn't the only time Jones talked out of his rear end.  He has a tendency to mix fact and fiction.  At lot of his stuff on science he's just making it up as he goes along.

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

He retraced the story years ago, so neither is he. At least he can admit when he’s wrong. Unlike msm, who constantly pushes BS, and is almost never held responsible  

So you listen to the show? For how long? 

I've watched clips he had on You Tube.  I didn't realise I had to listen to the entire show.

• Like 2

I have a nephew who's been a Alex Jones fan for years. He hangs onto every word Alex says and there is no convincing him otherwise. No matter what you tell him, or what proof you lay before his eyes, he will not deal with it or see the real truth when Alex Jones is wrong a lot of times. So there are some people who just don't want to hear it, because for them it's something to believe in.

• Like 2

On 4/20/2019 at 4:27 AM, preacherman76 said:

I've said numerous times on this message board I've been listening to Alex for over 20 years..wanna quiz me? Just because I think he is a conspiracy porn huckster doesn't mean I haven't been paying attention. I heard his first appearances in the mid 90s on Coast to Coast and followed him since. I've seen his content and how he's grown his outside business from stuff he learned from Art Bell. And as for his supplements plenty of evidence he marks them up astronomically, and you absolutely can get it cheaper on Amazon. My sister is a supplement freak and I used to buy them for her because she didn't have Prime. Beyond that how about one question for you..how many of Alex's predictions for FEMA camps and gloom and doom have actually happened vs. how many times has he been completely wrong? 

• Like 1