Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wow.....life on Mars FOUND !

marsman

article-0-146D5F6F000005DC-5_634x568.jpg

"This makes me very angry, very angry indeed."

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

qBhi0im.jpg

Mars must have intelligent life, they have giant depictions of flavored milk after all!

^_^ I love April.

Edited by tmcom
  • Like 2

On 2019-04-01 at 11:50 PM, marsman said:

I'm thinking that it would be pretty funny if some rich guy in secrecy would send an object to Mars, which NASA, or somebody else later would find, like for example: "Why the hell is there a Tesla standing here on the ground on Mars, how has it gotten here!!??".

• Like 1

nz9h7jezoj1e7dgyueei.jpg

• Like 4

It wouldn't surprise me at all if they found proof that life once existed on Mars.   I almost expect it.   Of course I think it would be microbes.    

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 4:19 AM, fred_mc said:

I'm thinking that it would be pretty funny if some rich guy in secrecy would send an object to Mars, which NASA, or somebody else later would find, like for example: "Why the hell is there a Tesla standing here on the ground on Mars, how has it gotten here!!??".

That reminds me of a tabloid story i saw as a kid claiming that one of the planes missing from flight 19 was found on the moon. 

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2019 at 8:20 PM, MissJatti said:

Sorry Jatti but that is an incorrect image representation, or the thing that looks green is a color processing mistake, caused by too many scientists having too many Jin and Tonics at the Xmas party at JPL. Here is the Phot,....correct raw image taking into account the red/green and blue filters, (especially red, we like red) and how many greenbacks we got under the toilet door. YOu are welcome, have a nice day.

yy69tg4.jpg

PS that is not a bonsai plant it is only our minds playing tricks on us, it is really a .....swamp gas, seagulls, how the film is processed, the vibe,....

^_^

Edited by tmcom

Yes, l have unachavical proof that Mars has life. ^_^

cRgWYk4.jpg

Sorry, after being threat,....advised that this image was incorrectly processed, you can ignore this incorrect raw, Sojourner image. Here is the correct one....

WkKq5va.jpg

There that is better, all of the evil green stuff is gone, and the evil white clouds, that cannot exist.

NASA knows best after all we get constant feedback that we are full of it!

B) I wish every month was April...

• 2 weeks later...