Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden stop being touchy feeley with women

OverSword

As former Vice President Joe Biden's camp scrambles to contain any political damage over his past behavior with women, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has some words of advice: Keep your distance.

"Join the straight-arm club," Pelosi told a breakfast hour Washington event on Tuesday.

In other words, keep your handshakes at arms' length and don't be touchy-feely.

"Just pretend you have a cold and I have a cold," Pelosi said.

link

Biden is gross.  He can't keep his hands off of women or female children.  Pelosi is saying this, of course, because she correctly believes he's the only democrat that can unseat trump.  But with the hours of footage and hundreds of photos of him being handsy with visibly uncomfortable women, and also the recent complaints, he will be easy to smear.  Word is he is a nudist at home and female Secret Service agents have requested they not be assigned to protect him as well.

The discomfort of some of these children as they fruitlessly try not to stand within reach of Biden is hard to watch at times.  Makes one wonder what experience they've had with Uncle Joe to make them so afraid of him.

• Sad 1

He's from a family of huggers--it's bred in the bone. Some people are more prone to express affection and approbation in a tactile manner than others--and it freaks out some of those others.

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Thanks 1

Gotta love the sarcasm!

And girls, please stop yourselves, before you become a parody!

• Haha 1

This is the Joe Biden story I've been waiting to see get more attention:

Forget 'Creepy' - Biden Has A Major Ukraine Problem

Joe Biden appears to have made a major tactical error last year when he bragged to an audience of foreign policy experts how he threatened to hurl Ukraine into bankruptcy if their top prosecutor, General Viktor Shokin, wasn't immediately fired, according to The Hill's John Solomon.

"I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’" bragged Biden, recalling the conversation with Poroshenko. 

"Well, son of a b****, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time," Biden said at the Council on Foreign Relations event - while insisting that former president Obama was complicit in the threat. 

The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia. -The Hill

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-02/forget-creepy-biden-has-major-ukraine-problem

^^This scandal is likely the reason Biden is even considering a run for president.  He hopes to claim "political persecution" by Trump when things get hot for him.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-02/forget-creepy-biden-has-major-ukraine-problem

^^This scandal is likely the reason Biden is even considering a run for president.  He hopes to claim "political persecution" by Trump when things get hot for him.

Yeah, I knew about this but that will never influence democratic opinion.  They allow they're politicians to do anything politically corrupt with a free pass, it's the sex scandals that tend to be their downfall. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, I knew about this but that will never influence democratic opinion.

True.  Interesting to note, on the other hand, is that the sharpest knives out for Biden are currently wielded by Dems.

He's so done.

17 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

Or he saw Trump do it and thought 'huh, guess it isn't a barrier to being president after all' 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, hacktorp said:

True.  Interesting to note, on the other hand, is that the sharpest knives out for Biden are currently wielded by Dems.

He's so done.

Well it's hard to yell "We must believe her" concerning an appointment to the supreme court and then "ignore her" when it comes to a presidential candidate.

• Thanks 1

Also, not sure any political party should describe themselves as the 'straight arm club'...

Slightly negative connotations in Europe. Germany specifically.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Word is he is a nudist at home and female Secret Service agents have requested they not be assigned to protect him as well.

bull****!!!  I know some of his protection boys. His daughter is a pain in the ass but that's about it. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Well it's hard to yell "We must believe her" concerning an appointment to the supreme court and then "ignore her" when it comes to a presidential candidate.

I ignored her on the first and will ignore her on the second. :yes:

Well he could be like <snip> and cold as fish and I know this because our family is not really huggy so to speak well except  _  my little sis she'S SUPER! Lovey dovey that way jumping on people BAM! *huggins* but we are use to it. If he wasn't super friendly, a poor joking joker of a smiling jack he wouldn't have done as well climbing up in the political world. In my ever so humbly opinionated opinion let it be known across all lands and people: in certain countries-- if he's not just being a kind communicative old grandpa like fool and ugly proof comes to the table- it SHOULD not be just him that the hammer drops on.  Oh!, there's  hearts _____________________ him so that idea is out the window.

Edited by MWoo7
pulled names oh and naturally lovely typos they are so so! satisfying.
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Not according to several sources

Did you read the points made at the bottom. Swimming in your own private pool in the buff sometimes is not being a "nudist" and why would a female be guarding him when it happens? 

I

5 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Well he could be like <snip> and cold as fish and I know this because our family is not really huggy so to speak well except   my little sis she'S SUPER! Lovey dovey that way jumping on people BAM! *huggins* but we are use to it. In my ever so humbly opinionated opinion in certain countries-- if he's not just being a kind communicative old grandpa like fool and ugly proof comes to the table- it would not be just him that the hammer drops on.

It took the recent HBO special about Michael Jacksons victims for real MJ fans to finally admit he had inappropriate contact with young boys. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Did you read the points made at the bottom. Swimming in your own private pool in the buff sometimes is not being a "nudist" and why would a female be guarding him when it happens? 

I

Yeah.  And did you see the video of him basically traumatizing little girls at the top of this thread.  He is just ultra creepy.  There is just no other side to the story as far as that goes. 

So, Dirt Old Joe becomes the next democrat in a succession of many continuing the "WAR ON WOMEN". 

Not to worry, though, the dem women (and men) will cover for him like they did/do for serial rapist Bill Clinton.

29 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It took the recent HBO special about Michael Jacksons victims for real MJ fans to finally admit he had inappropriate contact with young boys

Yeah yeah and there's that pudding guy too, but if true vile ugly comes out then that whole ... and anyone connected should be tossed on ant pile cages... run through the nights ... <SNIP ...

not promotions or vacation time in Morocco etc. ? not foreign affairs officer, whatever post is given like to Japan/Saudi-Arabia all expenses paid oh well you get my meaning.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah.  And did you see the video of him basically traumatizing little girls at the top of this thread.  He is just ultra creepy.  There is just no other side to the story as far as that goes. 

Probably, but at least he's not stealing Native identity, profiting off the poor or wanting to give my money away to people who have every excuse why they can't work and won't get off their asses.

"Least of evils" is my opinion. Because they all are. :yes:

• Like 1

Like that would ever happen, its the thought that counts though.

51 minutes ago, Piney said:

"Least of evils"

Campaign slogan, some first nations in ceremonial dress painting it on signs or painting it on buildings, that image taken then put on billboards and a litany/plethora of ads US magazine of course PEOPLE too!!!! magazine, internet, mobile phones TEXTING BARRAGE! and BLESSID POP UPS and nothing but short flashing of various colours and fonts and styles of phrase """Least of Evils" IN THOSE FUN YOUTUBE ADS!  but you'd have to give Putin something to get it done, wouldn't happen out of thin air, that's a joke hello. bleep.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So, Dirt Old Joe becomes the next democrat in a succession of many continuing the "WAR ON WOMEN". 

Not to worry, though, the dem women (and men) will cover for him like they did/do for serial rapist Bill Clinton.

I agree that if they decide that he's the only candidate that seems able to beat Trump, they'll do whatever it takes to keep his candidacy viable.  I think that most folks think of Biden as a bit of a goof-job, good-natured type but these kinds of photos will gut his campaign and I don't believe we've gotten to the place in America where a guy who behaves as he does with children can be elected to the presidency.  

It's wonderful to see how staunchly the Democrats stand up to say #SHE MUST BE BELIEVED.

I have not seen any political spin on Joe Biden’s behaviour yet. Looks like he is being condemned by everyone for it and not for the first time.

Also he isn’t actually running for President and I don’t think he will. Why would the liberals back him when they already have so many candidates up?

Wouldn’t Buttegieg be a better bet for them?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/mainstream-media-largely-backs-joe-biden-in-touching-allegations-but-one-late-night-host-says-its-all-super-creepy.amp 

13 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Wouldn’t Buttegieg be a better bet for them?

Those who want the nomination actually are already running by raising money.  It's possible that his own staff put these allegations out there as a way to defuse them for the future but it will be very difficult to get past the absolute hypocrisy shown by the Left regarding the mantra of #I BELIEVE HER

9 minutes ago, and then said:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/mainstream-media-largely-backs-joe-biden-in-touching-allegations-but-one-late-night-host-says-its-all-super-creepy.amp 

Those who want the nomination actually are already running by raising money.  It's possible that his own staff put these allegations out there as a way to defuse them for the future but it will be very difficult to get past the absolute hypocrisy shown by the Left regarding the mantra of #I BELIEVE HER

I had to read the story to see which late night host they picked , because I had seen Trevor Noah and Stephen Colbert condemn it as creepy, also as stated in the article Anderson Cooper. 

Dont let the bipartisan train take your country and then. Some news agencies are writing stories to do just that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Kismit said:

Dont let the bipartisan train take your country and then. Some news agencies are writing stories to do just that.

I don't understand your reference here.  I do realize that the media is working to foment discord, it's just inescapable to come to that conclusion.  FWIW, I've never held any particular malice towards Joe Biden, nor do I think he's worse than other politicians but his behavior in these cases is just, creepy.

1 minute ago, and then said:

I don't understand your reference here.  I do realize that the media is working to foment discord, it's just inescapable to come to that conclusion.  FWIW, I've never held any particular malice towards Joe Biden, nor do I think he's worse than other politicians but his behavior in these cases is just, creepy.

His behaviour is very definetly creepy and is being call out by everyone in the media.However the story you linked to was written to make it look like one side was calling it out more than the other. Which is not true.

As I posted earlier it was the more liberal programs who originally called him out on it two years ago. *links produced earlier in the thread.

The story you linked too was less about Joe Biden bring creepy and more about democrats lying or covering up, which they just are not doing