Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
OverSword

Biden stop being touchy feeley with women

109 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

acidhead

IMG_20190407_144651.jpg

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
OverSword
On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:31 PM, Habitat said:

So is this "touchy feely" business just banana skins thrown under him to put him out of candidate contention ? Hardly seems a big deal.

I would say no, as this isn't new.  People have been complaining about Bidens lack of respect for personal space for years.  Now when you say hardly seems like a big deal I urge you to go watch that video at the beginning of this thread in it's entirety and imagine those girls are your daughters and tell me it hardly seems a big deal. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
Just now, OverSword said:

I would say no, as this isn't new.  People have been complaining about Bidens lack of respect for personal space for years.  Now when you say hardly seems like a big deal I urge you to go watch that video at the beginning of this thread in it's entirety and imagine those girls are your daughters and tell me it hardly seems a big deal. 

IMO its a big deal but I dont think its a BIG deal.

It is a big deal that dude is constantly invading peoples personal space, its creepy AF. I dont see Biden as the predatory type though, of course i really only know biden through those hilarious memes so I could be way off base. Either way its unacceptable.

JBRump1000-5aaac75fa9d4f9003760db66.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:21 AM, pallidin said:

Though Joe was, ummmm... a little "creepy", the whole thing against him is clearly a Republican attack.

WTH are you talking about?  This thread was started because Nancy Pelosi is telling Biden to stop touching women and children.  Is Pelosi a republican? 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

IMO its a big deal but I dont think its a BIG deal.

It is a big deal that dude is constantly invading peoples personal space, its creepy AF. I dont see Biden as the predatory type though, of course i really only know biden through those hilarious memes so I could be way off base. Either way its unacceptable.

 

Yeah, I think if a man was touching my little girl the way he was those girls in the video it would be a BIG deal.  Especially the one's who are obviously trying to get some space from him and he forces them back within reach.  But no, I don't think he is a serial rapist though. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 4/5/2019 at 4:39 AM, Captain Risky said:

i gotta say, why is it that when a democrat gets accused of sexual misconduct it never really seems as bad as when a republican does? 

Easy, the volume of outrage is generated by the media and the media IS the Democrats, they're owned by them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, OverSword said:

WTH are you talking about?  This thread was started because Nancy Pelosi is telling Biden to stop touching women and children.  Is Pelosi a republican? 

As I have stated before, I definitely think this is a democrat attack because of how flooded the primary field is. Biden is/was definitely the most liked of the front-runner so I'm sure all the other candidates wanted to take him down. 

Plus the far left side of the party sees him as "too moderate" and just a white male. Not diverse enough.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
travelnjones

I thought this was a non-issue until i heard Joe was lightly singing the words to Whitesnake's "slide it in" while doing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MWoo7
Posted (edited)

  travelnjones quote: "Joe was lightly singing the words to Whitesnake's "slide it in" while doing it"   eeeeh pretty strong one, hmmm amusing banter eh?!?!? but-- if not, that link to the sound byte, article etc. would be great.

Edited by MWoo7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.