Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden stop being touchy feeley with women

OverSword

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 5:31 PM, Habitat said:

So is this "touchy feely" business just banana skins thrown under him to put him out of candidate contention ? Hardly seems a big deal.

I would say no, as this isn't new.  People have been complaining about Bidens lack of respect for personal space for years.  Now when you say hardly seems like a big deal I urge you to go watch that video at the beginning of this thread in it's entirety and imagine those girls are your daughters and tell me it hardly seems a big deal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, OverSword said:

I would say no, as this isn't new.  People have been complaining about Bidens lack of respect for personal space for years.  Now when you say hardly seems like a big deal I urge you to go watch that video at the beginning of this thread in it's entirety and imagine those girls are your daughters and tell me it hardly seems a big deal. 

IMO its a big deal but I dont think its a BIG deal.

It is a big deal that dude is constantly invading peoples personal space, its creepy AF. I dont see Biden as the predatory type though, of course i really only know biden through those hilarious memes so I could be way off base. Either way its unacceptable.

JBRump1000-5aaac75fa9d4f9003760db66.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 12:21 AM, pallidin said:

Though Joe was, ummmm... a little "creepy", the whole thing against him is clearly a Republican attack.

WTH are you talking about?  This thread was started because Nancy Pelosi is telling Biden to stop touching women and children.  Is Pelosi a republican? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

IMO its a big deal but I dont think its a BIG deal.

It is a big deal that dude is constantly invading peoples personal space, its creepy AF. I dont see Biden as the predatory type though, of course i really only know biden through those hilarious memes so I could be way off base. Either way its unacceptable.

Yeah, I think if a man was touching my little girl the way he was those girls in the video it would be a BIG deal.  Especially the one's who are obviously trying to get some space from him and he forces them back within reach.  But no, I don't think he is a serial rapist though. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

On 4/5/2019 at 4:39 AM, Captain Risky said:

i gotta say, why is it that when a democrat gets accused of sexual misconduct it never really seems as bad as when a republican does? 

Easy, the volume of outrage is generated by the media and the media IS the Democrats, they're owned by them.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, OverSword said:

WTH are you talking about?  This thread was started because Nancy Pelosi is telling Biden to stop touching women and children.  Is Pelosi a republican? 

As I have stated before, I definitely think this is a democrat attack because of how flooded the primary field is. Biden is/was definitely the most liked of the front-runner so I'm sure all the other candidates wanted to take him down. 

Plus the far left side of the party sees him as "too moderate" and just a white male. Not diverse enough.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I thought this was a non-issue until i heard Joe was lightly singing the words to Whitesnake's "slide it in" while doing it.

travelnjones quote: "Joe was lightly singing the words to Whitesnake's "slide it in" while doing it"   eeeeh pretty strong one, hmmm amusing banter eh?!?!? but-- if not, that link to the sound byte, article etc. would be great.

Edited by MWoo7